Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FILL IN LYRICS, GUESS SONGS!

Go down 
+5
Hanna (:
Jacobluver
EnchantixBloom
_furryfurby
Star2Be
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

FILL IN LYRICS, GUESS SONGS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: FILL IN LYRICS, GUESS SONGS!   FILL IN LYRICS, GUESS SONGS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi!
Okay, so this contest is about songs! There is two parts. The first part is I will give you lyrics from a song, and you have to guess which song it is!
Or you could do fill in the lyrics, which is when I give you a song and you have to fill in the missing lyrics.

RULES:
1. You may enter for 3 total different songs, from either category. Any more, and it won't count. Which means you could enter with 2 songs for fill in lyrics and then only 1 for the guess songs.
2. The first person to win from one category gets 2 PSFs of choice, the second gets 1 of a different category and the third gets 1 from a different category. The other winners after that, JUST PLAY FOR FUN!
3. NO CHEATING! NO WHINING!
4. When filling in lyrics, please PUT ALL OF THE SONG I GAVE YOU WITH YOUR LYRICS IN A DIFFERENT COLOR!
5. Put the artist in for all entries!

Form to fill out when you enter:
Category (fill in lyrics of guess that songs):
Number of Song:
Guess/Missing lyrics (read LYRIC rules!):
Artist:

Guess that song!

1. Take it from my hand, save me from this road I'm on...
2. He will do one of two things. He will admit to everything or he'll say he's just not the same, And you'll begin to wonder why you came...
3. No matter what you say about love, you keep coming back for more, Put your hand in the fire, sooner or later I get what I'm asking for...
4. Dear Elle, he's a lucky guy! I'm like gonna cry, I got tears coming out of my nose...
5. I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about, and she's got everything that I've had to live without...
6. Wave your hands up in the air and scream, finding our voice while we win our dream...
7. Tattoos and memories and dead skin on trial, for what's it's worth it was worth all the while...
8. Once in a lifetime, means there's no second chance, So I believe that you and me, should grab it while we can... EnchantixBloom
9. Do do you got a first aid kit handy, do do you know how to patch up a wound... _furryfurby
10. The last time I freaked out, I just kept looking down, my best friend Leslie said... _furryfurby

Fill in the lyrics!
1. This is ____, this is me, I'm exactly where ___ ____ ___ ____ now. Gonna let the ___ shine ___ ___!
2. I don't ____. I say you can, Not a ____. If I can do ____, then you can do ___, I don't dance, Hit it out of the ____!
3. I hope you ____, I hope you know! That this has ____ to do with ____. It's ____ myself and ___! We've got some ____ out ___ ___!
4. Our ___ is a way to ___, First ___, "Man, I didn't ___ her when I should ____." And when I got ____, before I said _____, asking God if he, could play it ____.
5. I'm a ____ miles away, but girl, ____ you look so pretty, yes you do, ___ ____ can't ____ as ____ as you, I ____ it's true.
6. By the ____, I ____ that stupid old ____ ____ you never let me ____. You're a rednecked _____ who's really bad at ___, So watch me strike a _____, On all my wasted ____... Ismile
7. And I keep bleeding, I keep, keep _____ _____, You cut me ____ and I ____ ____, I ____ ____ ___ love... _furryfurby
8. What ____ the most, was being __ ____, And ____ so much to say, And ____ you walk ____, And never ____, what could have been, And not ____ that loving ____, was what I was ____ to __.
9. Because you had a ____ ____, you're taking ____ _____, You sing a sad song just to turn it ____, You say you don't ____, you tell ___ don't ____, You work at a smile and you ____ for a ____, You had a bad ____, you had a ____ day
10. If we were a ____, you'd be the ____ guy, I'd be the ___ ____, that's you'd ____ in ____ with, In the ____ we'd be laughing, _____ the sunset, fade to _____, show the _____, play that ____ song.

Allright everyone, CONTEST BEGINS..... NOW!

Answer Key: (after someone gets the answer to a song, I'll put the answer here.)
GUESS THAT SONG:
7. Good Riddance- Green Day Jacobluver
9. Damaged- Danity Kane WINNER IS _FURRYFURBY
10. See You Again- Miley Cyrus WINNER IS _FURRY FURBY!

FILL IN THE LYRICS:
1. This is real, this is me, I'm exactly where I'm suppose to be now. Gonna let the light shine on me! (This Is Me, Mitchie) Jacobluver
2. I don't dance. I say you can, Not a chance. If I can do this, then you can do that I don't dance, Hit it out of the park! (I Don't Dance, Chad and Ryan) Ismile

6. By the way, I hate that stupid old pickup truck you never let me drive. You're a rednecked heartbreaker who's really bad at lying. So watch me strike a match on all my wasted time (Picture to Burn, Taylor Swift) Ismile
7. And I keep bledding, keep keep bleeding love, You cut me open and I keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding love (Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis) _furryfurby
8. What hurts the most, was being so close, And having so much to say, And watching you walk away, And never knowing, what could have been, And not seeing
that loving you, was what I was trying to
do. _furryfurby
10. If we were a movie, you'd be the right guy, I'd be the best friend, that you'd fall in love with, In the end we'd be laughing, watching the sunset, fade to black, show the names, play that happy song. (If we were a movie- Hannah Montanna) EnchantixBloom

Last edited by Star2Be on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
squishy60
Loser
Loser
squishy60

Female
Number of posts : 29
Nickname: : Squishy or Jami
DragonEggs : FILL IN LYRICS, GUESS SONGS! - Page 2 FILL IN LYRICS, GUESS SONGS! - Page 2
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: FILL IN LYRICS, GUESS SONGS!   FILL IN LYRICS, GUESS SONGS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:40 pm

2. I don't dance. I say you can, Not a chance. If I can do this, then you can do that but, I don't dance, Hit it out of the park! Corbin Bleu and Lucas Grabeel

3. I hope you know, I hope you know! That this has nothing to do with you. It's me myself and I! We've got some stratining out to do! Fergie
Back to top Go down
http://www.allwebkinz.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: FILL IN LYRICS, GUESS SONGS!   FILL IN LYRICS, GUESS SONGS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:46 pm

squisy! you have ot fill in the whole froum and i already didi dont dance!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: FILL IN LYRICS, GUESS SONGS!   FILL IN LYRICS, GUESS SONGS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:07 am

Plz pay attention Squishy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FILL IN LYRICS, GUESS SONGS!   FILL IN LYRICS, GUESS SONGS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FILL IN LYRICS, GUESS SONGS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2