Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*

Go down 
+2
mnm1995
Midnight-Tiger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:22 am

First topic message reminder :

TIme for the Dragon to rule once more!

Here you are the dragon
and yes they do have jewles
and yes they have powers!
powers only one simple element- fire-water-earth ect.

Here It is. WE dragons live on a large island that is souronded by mist the island is called goldamore. It is as big as Texas. There Is Mt.s In the west. and a thick forest in the south. The forest spreads all the way to the center then it is a loses amout of valleys woods and a small jungle by the Mts. there is even a desert in the middle. this is called Skullana veiw. Skulll valley is another name. There is a river running down threw the mt.s around the edge of the desert and in a valley there is a lake. Humans sometimes come along, uncorns and gobalns and other magic creatures do arpear here and there.
*****NO other animals except dragons may be rp as main carries!***
we live in the meadow near the mts, were the river runs threw

form

NAme:
job:
Pic/looks:(be detailed)
eggs or draglets:
Mate:

Jobs

leader/golden king/queen: Leads the group of dragons which is knowen as a Steamflock or flock. makes desicions appiont right claw and Irontail and leads into battle
Right claw: Second hand dragon is in charge of the flock when leader is away second high power
Irontail: This is the genral of the dragon army. makes sure all the reapers and silverwings are ready
Silverwings and reapers: Reapers are ground warrirs/ might not have wings but they are the big body guards and the strongest of the dragons. Silverwings are dragons that use there very good flying skills in battle and usally are the best as spys and look outs.
Apprentice: You are chosen to be a reaper or a silver wing and then recive a mentore to learn to be one.
draglets: baby dragons to young to be apprenticed.
Eggs: Un-hatched draglets
Queens: mothers with draglots eggs or going to have.
elders: Old wise dragons
(reapers andsilverwingas have head ppl too like sargents. u can be head one)

others

loners: live alone and have their own territory
refuge: they rome about and are very nasty

me

LEADER
Thorn
http://www.canadiandragon.com/gallery/drawings/dragon-black.jpg

Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 Dragon-by-Leyk-s_coming_storm2
male
Power:Fire/lava
mate:
eggs draglets:
leader

Name:Rose
job:Right claw
power:nature
eggs or draglets:None
Mate;Not yet

NAme: Kirk
job: silverwing
power: Water
eggs or draglets: None
Mate: None
Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 Hp4gf_072HungarianHorntail

NAme: Shark
job: silverwing
Pic/looks:(be detailed) (At Bottom)
power: THunder, Lightning, and water
Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 Harry_potter_dragon

NAme: Eragon
job: Irontail
Pic/looks:(be detailed) (At Bottom)
power: FIRE!!!!!!
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/12/10/arts/10moer.600.jpg

NAme: Saphara
job: silver wing
Pic/looks:(be detailed) an ice blue and has white on feet and sploches on her tail. she also has a baby blue jewel necklace that blends in with her scales.
power: ice
eggs or draglets: not yet
Mate: not yet

sentore-

http://pictures.linkmesh.com/dragons/imagenes/white_dragon.jpg
male
power:ice snow water
mate:
eggs:
reaper

NAme: Emerald
job: Silverwing
Pic/looks:
power: Earth
eggs or draglets: Non
http://images.wikia.com/fantasy/images/0/01/Green_dragon.JPG

Name: Siveria
job: draglets
pic/description(be detailed) :
Power:fire
Eggs or draglets: none
Mate: None yet

https://2img.net/h/oi37.tinypic.com/1zg3u3d.jpg

Last edited by TigerPower on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:13 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:28 pm

He flew away.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 Pet Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 LKtU Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 NpQC
Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:30 pm

She watched then flew off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:32 pm

He flew to his cave.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 Pet Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 LKtU Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:38 pm

She flew doing some flips and working on her truns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:48 pm

He smiled.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:52 pm

She flew into the clouds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:19 am

He smiled.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:36 am

She came out of the clouds to see a mountain and a cave at the top. she landed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:12 am

"Hey Saphria." said Eragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:39 am

Dasiy flw around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:14 am

Kirk sat down.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:56 am

Saphara lied down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:05 pm

Shark sat down.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:05 pm

Saphara took flight she was bored and wanted something to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:38 am

Daisy flew over to Saphara
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:00 am

(daisy can't be leader)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:19 am

xoxoRosexoxo wrote:
''Hello Thorn,How are you''Rose said bowing in a dragon from
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:14 am

(there only in dragon form)

Thorn: "hello rose. How are your wings today?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:26 am

"Hi" Saphara said to Daisy.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:14 am

TigerPower wrote:
(there only in dragon form)

Thorn: "hello rose. How are your wings today?"
^Whats this suppose to mean^
''Very good their healing''Rose said
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:25 am

Saphara looked out ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:34 am

ThorN: (nvm) "can you fly well enough yet to take out a hunting patrol?"

Sage: "hello saphara" he said landing with deer in his fist."
(the dragons arn't huge there as big as a house or a tree like in erogon)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:48 am

''Yes I take a hunting patrol out right now have a nice day Thor''Rose said flappig her winds and taking off
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:53 am

Thorn: I nodded my thanks. "take care of your feathers." he joked.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:07 am

Rose laughed flying up she organized a hinting patrol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*   Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons of Gold *Dragon RP*
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next