Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello!!!!!

Go down 
+3
_furryfurby
texas_outlaw
ceri jonas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ceri jonas
Loser
Loser
ceri jonas

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:04 am

Hi my name is ceri jonas and i am nickjonas4evers lil sis. I ♥ collecting webkinz and i also ♥ joe jonas! I hope i get to know each and every one of you!!

~Ceri jonas~
Back to top Go down
texas_outlaw
Geek
Geek
texas_outlaw

Male
Number of posts : 314
DragonEggs : Hello!!!!! Hello!!!!!
Hello!!!!! Hello!!!!!
Hello!!!!! http://dragcave.net/incubators/incubator_pizza7boy.png
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:05 am

hi im pizza7boy u can call me cam or pizza idc witch one
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:05 am

Hello!
Welcome to Webkinz Beach!
If you need any help contact
any Admin or Mod!
If there is anything breaking our rules in a post, please report it to a mod.
To report a post, look to the top left corner of that post.
(After the quote button)
There is a button there to report a post.
Hope you have a great time here!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:09 am

Hey sis, and welcome to webkinz beach!! If you need any help you can ask almost anyone everyone is very helpful here!!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:49 am

Hello Welcome To WB! Hope you like it here
Back to top Go down

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:53 am

welcome to webkinzbeach and i hope you have a good time.
Back to top Go down
ceri jonas
Loser
Loser
ceri jonas

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:27 am

Thanks everone.
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:44 am

Hey cuz, welcome to WB! =]
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:24 am

I ♥ ur avatar ceri!!

(I made it.)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:51 am

LOL, figured that ayla
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:03 am

I'm lusher! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:32 am

Congratulations Ceri On Police!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Webkinz Beach! :: Hi, I'm New!-
Jump to: