Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi I'm Rose<3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs.SethClearwater
Loser
Loser
Mrs.SethClearwater

Female
Number of posts : 14
Nickname: : Char
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hi I'm Rose<3 Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Rose<3   Hi I'm Rose<3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:54 am

I got my name from WI since I loved the RP Roseclan. I like swimming hiking the outddoors.I support the brest cancer movement.I have 23 webbies.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Hi I'm Rose<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Rose<3   Hi I'm Rose<3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:02 am

Hello!
Welcome to Webkinz Beach!
If you need any help contact
any Admin or Mod!
If there is anything breaking our rules in a post, please report it to a mod.
To report a post, look to the top left corner of that post.
(After the quote button)
There is a button there to report a post.
Hope you have a great time here!

Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Hi I'm Rose<3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Hi I'm Rose<3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Hi I'm Rose<3 Pet Hi I'm Rose<3 LKtU Hi I'm Rose<3 NpQC
Hi I'm Rose<3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Hi I'm Rose<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Rose<3   Hi I'm Rose<3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:14 am

Hey welcome to WB have fun here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

Hi I'm Rose<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Rose<3   Hi I'm Rose<3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:25 am

Hello and welcome to wb! If you need any help Just ask around! everyone is very helpful!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Hi I'm Rose<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Rose<3   Hi I'm Rose<3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:52 am

welcome to webkinzbeach and i hope you have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

Hi I'm Rose<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Rose<3   Hi I'm Rose<3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:25 am

Don't Mind Kai,
Hello Welcome To WB!
Don't Wait Explore The Forums!
If you need any help just ask anyone we'll always be happy to help.
Especially the mods and admins (the people with colored usernames) we're happy to help. That's our job! Hope to see you around here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I'm Rose<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Rose<3   Hi I'm Rose<3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Rose<3
Page 1 of 1