Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Maple Ridge Farm~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 Pet ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 LKtU ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 NpQC
~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:01 am

First topic message reminder :

You own a horse and board it at the famous Maple Ridge Farm. It's known for it's spectacular horses and Adoption drive that is held yearly on the grounds, to be there is a specialty. Now what?

Fill out this form it you board here:

Person:

Name:
Personality:
Experience:
Description/pic:
other:

Horse form:

Show Name:
Stable Name:
Color mane:
Color tail:
breed:
Other:
Pic/ description:

>Mine:

Name: Virginia Wood
Personality: sweet, caring, nice, fun to be with
Experience: expert
Description/Pic: ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 P1_underwood
Other?: umm... no not yet..

Horse:

Show name: Sugar Cube
Stable name: Sugar
Color:White
Mane Color: White
Tail color:White
Breed: Arabian
Other: has won all of her shows except 1 or 2
Pic: ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 ArabianWhiteHorse

Last edited by mnm1995 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 Pet ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 LKtU ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:12 am

Virginia took sugar of the short lead and hooked a long lead. She walked into the center of the pasture and smiled. "Step up." she said as Sugar went into a trot.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 BUcd~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:21 am

Lightning followed Thunder with Michael.

Jason walked into the stable.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:38 am

V smiled "Up." she said. Sugar glided into a canter, then slowly to a gallop. After a few minutes V asked her to halt, she brought her closer and unhooked her letting her run through the pasture. She walked back to the stable.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:49 am

"Nice." said Jason. He walked towards the barn where he saw V and Sugar. "Nice horse." he said.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:02 am

"Thanks." V smiled. "She's a handful at times."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:06 am

"Jason." He said.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:09 am

"Virginia but you can call me V" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:21 am

"Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:28 am

"Nice to meet you too." she smiled. "Would you like to go for a ride?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:39 am

"I don't have a horse. I'm the new stable hand."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:11 am

"O. Well wait until we have the adoption drive, you may find one." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:34 am

"Ok then. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:14 am

She nodded and didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:18 am

"When's the adoption drive?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:44 am

"In a few weeks. We're still organizing all the stalls." she said
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:32 am

Jason nodded.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:08 am

V looked back to Sugar as she heard her whinney. She laughed when she saw her parading and jumping around.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:20 am

"Whoa girl." shouted Jason.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:46 am

Sugar looked at him and snorted. V smiled, "She has an attitude at times."
Back to top Go down
horseboy
Loser
Loser

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-05-16

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Name:horseboy
Personality:sweet/geltly/sporty/locely
Experience:
Description/pic:later on

other: just ask

Horse form:horse diamond

Show Name:black diamond
Stable Name:
Color:black (and white soks)
Color mane: black
Color tail:black
breed: shire/clysdale
Other:gentle strallion
Pic/ description:~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 Donegaldrpeppermain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Maple Ridge Farm~   ~Maple Ridge Farm~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Maple Ridge Farm~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2