Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JL's advice

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
Feisty_Feline
Katniss
Jacobluver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

JL's advice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:06 am

First topic message reminder :

if you need advice just ask.
ive got great idea
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:40 am

well u dont like either of them as to date, so tada! ur fine
u know not liking anyone is ok to... LOOK AT ME!! 16 1/2 and 18 days and never been kissed....
And there is nothing wrong with me.

>>>> ok there might be some things wrong with me... but thats not because i dont like anyone.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:49 am

LOL HEY GUESS WHAT! 9srry for caps) Last night, I went to a Salvation Army, Servant Event ringing, and I found someone, my age (only a month older), My HEIGHT! (dances with joy) and really funny, cute, nice, polite and etc.

(DO NOT TELL RENTS ON AIM)

His name is (codename as I don't want to tell and no it's not Seamus, KAi or any siblings of theirs) Bob.

He's realy funny thogh and like nice, and not totally like, immature and ehe has like substance in his head and does't seem like the type (then again neither did Seamus and KAi) to let someone depdn on him and then totally slams it in my face that I trusted him.......

Can you tell I'm not TOO upset that they did htta? (but now I know that their grandpa wouldn't take them so it's not their fault)

Don't tell me to go for him I'm ony 13 4 more years till I can date (well like 3 sorta but you know what I mean)

What should I do, start hanging aroudhim and KAi and Seamus?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:17 am

aww.w im happy for u
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:31 am

awww thankz lola and BTW for ur issue gofor the one you can have now and when that enjds, go for the one you know, and want to last.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:12 am

yes. Just be really nice and friendly with him.
Get on his good side
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:05 pm

Like I'm already not. ;)

BTW tomoro I'll tell ya about Alex. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:22 am

Christmas Kitten wrote:
awww thankz lola and BTW for ur issue gofor the one you can have now and when that enjds, go for the one you know, and want to last.

Hun? teh blond doesnt get it.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:44 am

NEVRMIND, I'm like BOYCOTTING GUYS!!!! They all SuCK! ALL OF THEM (as crushes except Mikey, he'll always be on my crush list he's like brad pitt younger and hotter, Smitten)
But forserious crushing like NO ONE is good, Alex, but he;'snot my type, connor but he's too short. :( Steven but I just can't see him as a crush. I'll just have to live with missing korbyn for the rest of my darned teenage stupid life (until I'm 16 and not all guys are total idiots) ALONE (but plenty of time to get to now Mikey as a friend ;) ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:56 am

i sorry ;(
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:40 pm

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but even at 16 all guys are stupid.
there decision making part of the brain doesn't get developed till they are 21 unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:30 am

Yeah but at 16 they start to act a little better, look at Mikey! Compare him to Seamus or Kai! He's totally better ana 17 not like 13/14.

bday's in 6 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:43 am

kool!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:34 am

yeah... or maybe mikey is just a spasm in nature that makes him mature... idk lol.
HAPPY EARLY BDAY
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:29 am

Thank you, 5 more days. Smile

*sniff* My dad's not going to be home for Christmas Eve. He's working, he's an electrician, and all the power's out down south, and he has to work late. So he's missing CHristmas with my mom's side of the family, and then possible Christmas day he might be working, so wer egoing to have to open our presents at like 4:30 AM. And then he misses his family's Christmas party. And then we still have to buy gifts for my mom, so I'm going to use my Bday (only 100$) money to buy all the presents for my mom, and ask my grandma to take me. :( Ah well it could be worse he could be in Iraq and we'd never see him at all. :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:57 am

oh my goodness cmain!! i am soo sorry!! * hugs!!* i woudl give u some of my baby-sitting money to give you 9 if i knew you lol). I feell so abd, i could be crying.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:03 am

well now, he's bringin home some cash tonight (he gets home at like 11. then leaves at 6, stupid work, it's not his choice though, boss tells him, he does, or gets fired) so yeah, he MIGHT be home for Christmas but most likely not, I really hope he does, it was like this last year, I wishpeople could just fix their own da** electric. Just like I wish my cats fed themselves instad of having to go in my creepy, cold basement. :/
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:11 am

aww, im sorry cat.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:18 am

Thankz guys, there's word he may be home tomorrow night for my gmas house christmas, and possibly christmas but we're not sure, he comes homevery night and i see him everydayat least once. So yeah. But I just feel ad I'm making me gma come out (because we only have one car and he has it for work all our other cars are in storage or not weather worthy)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:26 pm

i hope he comes home for christmas.
and i wish he would be able to be there, or maybe at least u had the option of having it at my house... i would share my dad with u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:27 pm

me 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JL's advice   JL's advice - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JL's advice
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4