Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mean Girls!!!!

Go down 
+8
PWNED
texas_outlaw
Hanna (:
_furryfurby
WritingOtaku
Star2Be
Nickjonas4ever
Jacobluver
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:40 am

I loved the movie Mean Girls. My fav part was during the Talent Show when Gretchen kicked the CD Player in Josh's face.
Back to top Go down

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:26 pm

Ya that was a funny part. Regina's like screaming. " Mom Get Out Now!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:30 pm

i like the line grool.
well i started to say great but then ended up saying cool
Back to top Go down

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:41 pm

I heart how Gretchen said "Fetch."
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:25 pm

I ♥ that movie!! I just watched it the other night on abc family.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:27 pm

EHMAGAWD!!! Me too!!!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:38 pm

lol my favorite part was when lindsay was walking down the hall with the plastics and she wasnt paying attention to where she was walking and then fell in a trash can and started screaming. It was hilarious!! lol!
Back to top Go down

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:39 pm

O ya. I also like the part when that " " (excuse my language.) guy asked Lindsay if it was her natural hair color and she said yes and he pulled her head over and is like " See, this is the color I want."
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:34 am

Last edited by Star2Be on Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:42 am

That was hilarious. My friend fell on the floor laughing when he said that.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:10 pm

I was laughing so hard at that part! xD
Back to top Go down

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:43 am

I know!!! I also laughed at the part were That Dum Blonde girl thinks her "things'' can predict when its raining! lol
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:23 am

i have to watch everything!
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:13 am

I LOVE that movie! I love the dumb blond who is like "I think I'm pscyic. It's like I have ESPN or something!" That is soooooo funny!!!! Very Happy

(Helloooo? It's ESP! Not ESPN! lol)
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:13 am

I know!! I wanna watch it now!! lolz
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:17 am

i wasn't suppoed to watch it, since it was PG-13, but my parents thought i was watching Suite LIfe
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:44 am

Mean girls was just on last night.
Back to top Go down

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:54 am

I know!! I watched it!!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:00 am

lolz. I still ♥ that movie!
Back to top Go down
texas_outlaw
Geek
Geek
texas_outlaw

Male
Number of posts : 314
DragonEggs : Mean Girls!!!! Mean Girls!!!!
Mean Girls!!!! Mean Girls!!!!
Mean Girls!!!! http://dragcave.net/incubators/incubator_pizza7boy.png
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:59 am

dont watch it
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:07 am

I love it when the chihuanna bites the moms ''things''
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:11 am

Yeah, that was hilarious!! xD
Back to top Go down
sing_dance_smile
Loser
Loser
sing_dance_smile

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:34 am

Ugh, u guys are so lucky. I'm not allowed to see that movie. I'm too young
Back to top Go down
Cutealicious83
Loser
Loser
Cutealicious83

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:16 am

This is one of my favorite movies and I own it but I haven't watched it so long.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:16 am

Love this movie!!!
I started watching it randomly then yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mean Girls!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls!!!!   Mean Girls!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mean Girls!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next