Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:25 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk tough the undergroth in some un nkow forst. Or thats what you think... You can fell 5 paris of eyes bruning though you, but you think you are just imarling it. Then sucddlying and small but frice she cat jumped on you an piines you down. the four otehrs gatehr around. " Get off Yellowfang." one, a tom says. " Make me," the she cat, Yellowfang who is on you snappes. " Fine," the tom growls and pulles her off. " Get up!" a big she cat says walking you. You can tell indely that she is teh leader beause of her seant. You do what she odears. She glavers into your eyes. Her pale icy blue eyes are clod. " whoa re you and what are you doing on Sunclan terrior?" she demands. What do you say... The choise is yours...

The form:

Name:
Looks/Pic:
Perosnlity:
Pups:
Perosnlity:
Other:

Members:

Leader:
Riverstar~ she cat~ me~

Deputy:
Lightningstripe ~ tom~ kaikai

Med. Cat:
Yellowfang ~ she cat~me

Med cat appreince:
?

Warriors:
Stonefur~tom~me
Feathertail~she cat~ me
Vinemist~ tom ~me

Apperinces:
??

Queens:
??

Kits:
??

Elders:
??

Rules:
No chat speak.

Pleas emake it more than one line!
Bad ex: i walked though the forst. To plain!
Good ex: I walked though the ever so green forst. Some of the moss around teh trss slicked up it like a snake. I stared into the valley below, pale blue eyes shinny.

Speak in third person, its eaiser for people to know who you are talking to
Bad Ex:
I talked to her
Good Ex:
Sun watched and talked to River

I will give you 5 chases for the rules, if you get to 5, i may ask you to leave

type Sun Dancer if you read the rules

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:13 am

Lightningstripe sat down. He was bored. He took a patrol out and took two warriors out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:55 am

" yea,l lets go start training," Feathertail and walked to the enternce. Fetaherfail fickered her tail to singal for Hollypaw to follow.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:28 am

(hey who can rianpaw mentore be?)
Lionheart ywned.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:37 am

( umm.. Riverstar?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:51 am

YOU SURE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:31 pm

( yep)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:42 am

Awsome Rainpaw and lionheart... can you add them to the list)
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:54 am

(Cherrypaw needs a mentor)
"Now we'll try some basic ones. First jump on me." said Greenfur and Moonpaw jumped but Green fur rolled to the side. "Think you can do that." She asked Moonpaw as he stood back up.
"sure" he said and pre pared to doge to the side.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzwarriorcatsroleplays.hqforums.net

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:48 am

(vinemist ?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:01 pm

Greenfur jumped and Moonpaw dived to the side. But to Moonpaw's surprise she landed facing him.
"You turned your paws to the side you were dodging. Try to keep them still. In a battle I would have aimed to the side." She told her starteled apprentice. "Let's try it again." Greenfur readied her self to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:46 pm

Rainpaw seatled down in front of the apprentice den.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:43 pm

"Okay Feathertail!" Hollypaw answered cheerfully folling her out into the forest
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:44 am

(hello?0
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:17 am

Moonpaw tried again. His mentor lept and he dodged. She landed in the dust. Quickly Moonpaw turned and lapt on Greenfur's back.
Greenfur flipped over and rolled around untill Moonpaw let go. "Good job!" Greenfur complemented her apprentice. "Now let's get back to camp. You have some moss to clean out."
"Awwwwwwwww!" moaned Moonpaw. He followed his mentor out of the hollow , and they headed back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:41 am

(anyone here anyone rp here anymore?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:46 am

(I do , but your never on when I am)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:19 am

( I wounder why scratch )
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:42 am

(Opposite schedules?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:15 am

:roll:
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:38 pm

(O.k.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest   Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunclan! The clan of trust, loyaly, and thoughest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2