Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal

Go down 
+2
mnm1995
City Girl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal Empty
PostSubject: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal enough? Please join   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:46 am

You are walking on the grass and you see a beautiful mare cantering through the grass. She see's you and whinnes come with me and enter my herd. Do you dare to follow her. If so fill out this from.

Name
lead stallion

This is a wild hore roleplay.
I will choese a lead stallion when i want to. It will be as soon as possople.

Here is mine
Name: Summer's Day but call me Summer
history: I was an old racehorse. I won
History: I was a old racehorse. I won all of the races. I was tried you to a post to die. my jockey did not know how to tye me up so it was very lose. I got away.
Discrition: looks like my avvie.

************* Please join my herd****************

And have fun

The meadow, where the horses graze:
***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal Hay_meadow_muker_kate_empsall_470x353

The river, wher eteh horses drink:
***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal Canadian_lakes_T4008

The Water Fall, where the horses live:
***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal New-waterfalls

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:06 pm

Name: Sierra

History: Wishes not to say
Description: http://grizzlelvr.deviantart.com/art/Sierra-63446980
Lead Stallion: NO!

Name: Rain

History: Wishes not to say
Description: http://grizzlelvr.deviantart.com/art/Sweet-Rain-31338098
Lead Stallion: NO!

Name: Celestial
History: An old rodeo horse, usually used for Bucking Broncos or Bareback

Description: http://grizzlelvr.deviantart.com/art/Celestial-Dance-45843633
Lead Stallion: Yes

Name: Eclipse
History: Was an abused stable horse, the stable hand for got to lock the door to his stall and he escaped
Looks:
http://grizzlelvr.deviantart.com/art/Eclipse-43949062
Lead Stallion: Yes

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:06 pm

( thanks for joing)

Summer lifted her beaufiul head, deep b;ue eyes spralking. she whinned and troted over to foru horses.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal Pet ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal LKtU ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal NpQC
***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:09 pm

Name: Turcoise
description: http://Twilight-Veil.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Magic-66857024
lead stallion: no

Name:Thunder
description: http://mapal.deviantart.com/art/Thunderfoot-84822626
lead stallion: yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:21 pm

Her bleu eyes harder when she sdaw 2 other stallions, " Whoa re you and what are you doing on Thunder Falls Herd?" she demaned
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal Pet ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal LKtU ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:31 am

Turcoise looked at the mare, "I'm turcoise." she said calmly. "and this is Thunder." she said moving her head towards him.
He nodded to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:55 am

" hello, I'm summer." she said. her eyes lighten
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:40 am

"Hello summer." Thunder said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:44 am

" hello thunde,r you you to like to join Thunder Falls herd?" Summer asked
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:53 am

"Yes." Turcoise answered for them both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:57 am

" Cool," Thunder said and walked over to the meadow
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:01 am

Thunder said, "so where's camp?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:01 am

" This way," Summer said and galloped off into teh water fall
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:08 am

Thunder and Turcoise followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:10 am

" right there," Thudner siad
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:12 am

Eclipse saw the other horses and trotted over to them, Sierra, Rain and Celestial followed him, "Hello" Eclipse said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:13 am

" hello, who are you and what ar3e you doing in Thunder Falls camp?" Summer demaned
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:29 am

"I am Eclipse, and this is Sierra, Rain and Celestial" he said pointing to each one as her said their name "We were looking for a herd to join, may we join this one?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:50 am

" Yes, it is Thunder Falls," Summer said, ehr eyes softened
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:04 am

Wonder Miraculis
female
parents were famous horses,
but they died after Wonder was born,
hence Miracle, the herd takes good care
tan horse, white mane&tail, white markings on face.
nuh-uh.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:14 am

Turcoise went over to the new horses "Hi I'm Turcoise, and this is Thunder."she spoke sweetly.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:17 am

(Wonder's not exactly new..)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:26 am

(to them they are)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:27 pm

( yea)

" There are many places where we are standing to sleep in, i will being in mine," Summwer said and walked under a rock
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:29 pm

Turcoise found a cavern to sleep in and Thunder found a cave inside the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal   ***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Thunder Falls Herd.*** { A Horse Roleplay} Are you loyal
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next