Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~California~ Boarding school!~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~California~ Boarding school!~ Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~California~ Boarding school!~ Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~California~ Boarding school!~ Pet ~California~ Boarding school!~ LKtU ~California~ Boarding school!~ NpQC
~California~ Boarding school!~ GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

~California~ Boarding school!~ Empty
PostSubject: ~California~ Bording school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:53 am

You in CA! so now what? will you hang out with your friends or... who knows what!
you walk on the campus and go to your dorm to unpack. The whole day is to do whatever you want.

form:

name:
personality:
description/pic:

Mine:

Virginia
female
sweet, nice, the rest will unfold
~California~ Boarding school!~ Carrie_underwood300

Last edited by mnm1995 on Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:08 am

name:Ashley;Roxy;Lex;Talyor;Sam;Blake;Carson
personality: all will unfold
description/pic:
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:11 am

name: Josslyn-Jacklyn-Jacob
personality: Shy, sweet-Fun, outgoing-Cool, fun
description/pic: Brown hair, bright green eyes, tan skin, long slender legs, tall-Same as Josslyn-Short dark blonde hair, deep blue, tall, muscular

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:13 am

Name: Demi
personality: all will unfold
decription: (demi lovato)
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~California~ Boarding school!~ Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~California~ Boarding school!~ Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~California~ Boarding school!~ Pet ~California~ Boarding school!~ LKtU ~California~ Boarding school!~ NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:15 am

(Thanks for joining!)
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:21 am

(No problem)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:26 am

( Smile )
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:38 am

(can we rp now?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:35 am

(yea!)
V pulled up in her Farrari. She parked it and got out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:38 am

name: Zac Efron
personality: Nice, kind, athletic
description/pic: ~California~ Boarding school!~ Zac-efron-high-school-musical
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:35 am

name: GiGi Illinarie
personality: you'll see.
description/pic: click.
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:01 am

Demi grabbed her bags and headed for her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:22 am

Lex and Talyor graped their suite caes and they bumped into Zac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:34 am

"Sorry." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:55 am

"It was our fault," Talyor said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:56 am

"No. That's ok." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:59 am

" Ok, I'm Talyuor, thats Lex," Talyor siad looking at lex who was trying to get her 4 suit cases in one hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:59 am

"Zack." he said. "First year?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:10 am

" 2rd," Talyor said,
" Sory," lex siad gettingup and brushong the dirt off of her face
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:13 am

GiGi carried her books to her locker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:35 am

He grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:15 pm

" Ye, i'm fine," L:ex said smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:10 pm

He smiled. "I have to go now." he said. He walked away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:33 pm

" Bye," they called and walke dinto their doorm
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:40 pm

(what'd I miss?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~California~ Boarding school!~   ~California~ Boarding school!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~California~ Boarding school!~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next