Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
mnm1995
Bondai67
City Girl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage

Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:37 am

First topic message reminder :

You unload you horse(s) form your trailer. You see a girl grooming a beautiful tanish stallion with stars all over. " hi i am Ashley Gates. The owner of the ranch. Would you like to ride here?" Ashley askes. Do you say yes or load your horses back up and ride to a diffrent ranch.

The form

Rider:

Name:
Job:
Bff:
Expierence:
Other:

Horse form:

Horse stable name:
Hoprse show name:
Mane Color:
Tail Color:
Breed:
Personlity:
Other:

Here is mine:

Nmae: Ashley Gates. Bill gates daughter
Nickname: ash
Personality: sweet,carring, loving, popular, owner of the ranch, very friendly, can handle ANY horse, nice, brave, outgoing, fun, horse and peopel love her, fun to be around, gets everything she wnats but she is NOT a spolied b-rat
Job: owner/teaches, does all most anything
Bff: all her sibs; Lex Talyor, Roxy , Blake,Sam,Carson
Expirerence: olympian pro, won every showe she has been in.
other; bill gates duager, owns most of theorse in the barn.

Horse stable anme: starbuck
Horse show name: Starbuck coffe shop
Horse pic/decrition:

Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 Wol_errorClick this bar to view the full image.
Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 Micah2

but has stars all over him
Mane Color: black and bery long
Tail color; black and very long
Breed: buckskin
Personlity: a real handful, only ashley can ride him, loves sugercubes
Other: n/a

Horse stable name: Storm
Horse Show namw: Summer's Storm
Horse pic./ description:
Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 Wol_errorClick this bar to view the full image.

Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 Black-stallion-rearing
Mane color: black
Tail Color: black
Breed: thoughtbreed
personlity: a schooling horse, loves everyone
Other: ashley owns him, 25 years old and 18.5 hands.

Stable Name: starwish
Show Name: starwish into space
horse pic. like starbuck
Mane color:black mixed with light light tan
Tale Color: same as the mane
Breed: buckskin
Personality; sweeet,carring, lobves everyone can be stubbon, loves ashley and everyone eles
Other : N/A

Rules
No fighting
You can be perfect
Use (( )) {{ }} [ ] when talkinh oput of character.
Use " " when talking as character.
No one may have kids
No one may be older 26
I wil give you 3 chances if you do not follow these rules you will be kicked out,
Type i love Bear Creek Stables. if you read the whole thing!
HAVE FUN!!!!!

Members:

Me:
Ashley

HCL:
Annabelle

Bondie:
Tyson

Mnm:
Virginia

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 Pet Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 LKtU Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 NpQC
Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:54 am

"Yea, You mind?" V asked leaning on the fence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:03 am

"No, I don't,
go ahead,
I love to see foals do this."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 Pet Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 LKtU Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:11 am

Honeysicle whinnied. V patted Honeysicles neck. The foal slipped through the fence and examined the jumps and other objects.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:24 am

Lalaie continued jumping.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:26 am

V called the foal closer and watched with them.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:28 am

Hallie continued,
trying not to show the foal she noticed her.
Lalaie did.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:34 am

Sugar, who was out in the pasture, whinnied loudly.

V turned and smiled to Sugar. "I'll be right back." she said to Hallie and tied the lead to the fence. She jumped the fence and patted Sugar, "Calm down I'll bring you in soon enough." she soothed.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:10 am

Hallie nodded and watched.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:39 am

Sugar nuzzled V. She smiled and walked back to Honeysicle and Hallie. "She's jealous." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:10 am

"Of course." Hallie giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:20 pm

Sprint and Rain wal;ked oevr to ashley.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:33 am

V smiled. "You can continue to jump if you want." she said feeling bad she had made her stop.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:34 am

"No, i'm fine." Hallie smiled,
and continued
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:39 am

V smiled and watched patting Honeysicles head and her foals.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:59 am

Hallie smiled at the cute wittle foal.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:15 am

"Hows she jumping?" V asked Hallie.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:15 am

"Great. She's all warmed up now.
I'll be going on the trail,
I'll see you later." Hallie waved.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:18 am

"Ok." V said waving back. She lead Honeysicle towards Sugar "Now you two be good" she instructed them both. The foal stayed close to V while Honeysicle and Sugar whinnied to each other.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:38 am

Hallie galloped down the trail then she saw...
She screamed.
She ran as fast as she can back.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:40 am

V heard someone scream she whistled for Sugar and got onto her back and raced over the fence leaving Honeysicle and the foal in the pasture she went to the end of the path to see Hallie. "Did you scream?" she asked .
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:50 am

"Ye-" Hallie was breathless.
She fainted off her horse.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:55 am

V hurried off to catch her head before it hit a rock. She lifted her onto sugar and mounted behind her. "Come on Lalae." She said grabbing her reins and leading her back to the stables.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:58 am

Lalaie obediantly followed,
knowing that her rider is hurt.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:04 am

V got of Sugar then lied Hallie in the bed of her truck. She wasn't able to take her to the office. "Hallie." She murmered "Come on wake up." she said trying not to panick.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:06 am

Hallie blinked, blinked again, blinked again,
and tried to sit up.
"Where?"
She screamed again at the thought of...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next