Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~

Go down 
+2
HeraTort
Feisty_Feline
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ Empty
PostSubject: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:05 pm

1 year earlier: Loveheart, Pantherpelt and Cougaclaw were out hunting, They heard a large ear piercing rumbling noise they ran when they saw 10 huge monsters behind them. They ran yowling warnings, but it was too late, the monsters leveled the camp and every cat in it. Loveheart and Gorgevalley a cat from Blizzardclan, were the only survivors with ties to Sandstar, gingerclan leader. They Jounyied for a wholle year. Loveheart stopping at the Moonledge to become Lovestar. They traveled with hardships, rats, lack of prey, sicknesses. They survived along with their clan. Today: They live in the mountains, high above a valley, their camp is a very, very large circle of thorns and shrubbery. The east and west sides are guarded by Mountain walls. Noth and south by large open Meadow's any cat could see what was coming. they also met the tribe of Falling Snow. A few of the tribe members came along with them.

Leader: Lovestar (Cmain)

Deputy: SmokedMeadow (Tigerlilly) she-cat

Medicine Cat: Snow that fallsfrom the Heavens (Snow) she-cat

Medicine Apprentice:

Warriors:

Mist where the vine is (Mist) Tigerlilly

Mossheart (KAiKai776)

Iceheart (Rose)

Cougarclaw (KaiKai776)

Gorgevalley (Cmain)

Vinemist (Cmain)

FlyingSparks (HeraTort) tom

Crow that flies overhead (HeraTort)

Roseheart (Rose)

Apprentice/to-Be's:

Pebble that falls from mountain (Cmain)

Spottedpaw (TigerPower)

Coral that lies deep in Sand (Coral) (Cmain)

Crane that flies over Silver Lake (Crane ) HeraTort

Hollypaw (wolfy)

Jaypaw (wlfy) *blind*

Lion (Wolfy)

Queens:

Kits:

Last edited by Cmain on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:06 pm

somkedmedow
shecat
deputy please

Mist where the vines are
tom
warrior
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:42 pm

Crane That Flies Above the Silver Lake(Crane)
she cat
to-be(or apprentice i'm sprta confussed

Crow that Flies Overhead(Crow)
tom
warrior

Flyingsparks
tom
oddly, didn't used to be a warrior or a tribe cat, but a loner, so now came here
now a warrior
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:59 pm

Roseheart
Shecat
Warrior
White pelt and marron eyes
Desendent from Loveclan
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:06 am

Crane, and her older brother Crow, and their new frined Flyingsparks walked into a mountain scenery.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:22 am

Roseheart told Lovestar ''See I told you someday you would be Lovestar''

''Hello welcome to Mountainclan Lovestar's den is at the end of camp''Iceheart said
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:25 am

"I think we'll wait until she's awake." said Crow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:27 am

somedmeadow came out of her den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:13 am

Jaypaw(Blind)
Med. Cat Apprentice
Dark grey tabby tom with blue eyes

Lionpaw
Apprentice
Golden tom with amber eyes

Hollypawpaw
Apprentice
Black with green eyes
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:22 am

Crow, Crane, and Flyingsparks sat outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:38 am

Mossheart carried Cougarclaw to the camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:12 am

Jaypaw stared forlornly at the camp entrance. Actually he wasn't staring, he was blind so, though his eyes were focused on the camp entrance, he himself, could not see it.

Hollypaw streaked past Jaypaw, apparently excited about something.

Lionpaw followed her just as fast.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:41 am

Crane laid down bored.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:02 am

hera go 2 beechclan
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:56 pm

(ok, command followed)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:02 am

Roseheart padded around with Iceheart
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:28 am

Lovestar got up grogily, "Cougarclaw? mossheart?" she coughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:37 pm

"Yea?" asked Cougarclaw getting up with Mossheart walking over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:45 pm

Smokedmeadow walkekd over to Lovestar
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:28 am

Lovestar growled, She cried after, "Why am I not dead yet? I want to see Silverstream and Tigerstripe!" she yowled his name in grief and agony.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:45 am

"You alright?" asked Crane.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:05 am

Rose padded around

Iceheart jumped from tree to tree
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:23 am

((I'm going to leave this rp for a tiny bit so here's my leaving))

Lovestar sighed, she yowled, "I am going to go to the Moonpool for a time, I will be gone for many moons. I'm sory. Your temp. Leader will be, my brother Cogarclaw." she lept down and left.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:11 am

Lionheart
warrior
male
ginger orange with golden eyes and Has a almost fluffy like main
wise and charming, brave and loyal

Rainpaw
apprentice
maentore?
female
silver/milky white with gray and black stripes and spots thin and lovely blue eyes
sweet and loving bold and ferice
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:51 am

Iceheart padded with Roseheart laughing they were very close sisters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Clans-
Jump to: