Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get kicked out of Burger King

Go down 
+11
MistyRain
holagurl175
Mrs.JoeJonas
PWNED
EnchantixBloom
sorrow
Jacobluver
Star2Be
Nickjonas4ever
scoobyrocks1112
_furryfurby
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Name as many ways as you want how to get kicked out of burger king!

There are so many ways! Be creative! Smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:49 am

Keep asking them for your friend Karl (random, I know)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:12 am

Yell "You're a Jerk!" at everyone
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:51 am

Pretend to work there. Whenever someone comes up to you and says "I'd like a [whatever]" say to them "your MOM would like a [whatever]!!!"

Lol sorry lately I <3 "Your Mom" jokes xD
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:09 am

run around screaming
"I WANT CHICKEN AND CHI CHI's!!!!
I WANT TASTE BUDS!"
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 am

Run up and shout

"WHERE IS BOB THE BUTTERBALL TURKEY?!? I KNOW YOU HAVE HIM!!! ANIMAL ABUSERS!"

^^xD lol Bob the Butterball Turkey long story.....
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:15 am

(sorry for double posting)

Just read through this whole thing--LOL!

----------

Jump up on a table (preferably one that has people at it) and start doing aerobics. While doing this, shout "FEEL THE BURNNNN!!!" and try to convince the stunned people to join in.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:26 am

XD
Ask for the manager, then take someone's drink and pour it on him/her.

Last edited by Divine Bitterness on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot end tag... again... XD)
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:43 am

Go inside, and tell the person waiting on you that you have a Monopoly, and that you want the prize NOW. And when they keep telling you that they don't have that there, smash the cash register and yell "YOU SAID YOU'D GIVE ME A FREAKING VACATION IF I GOT ALL THE PIECES!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGAAAAHHHH!!!!" and then smash the glass in the door and leave.

random, ik.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get kicked out of Burger King
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk :: Forum Games-
Jump to: