Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get kicked out of Burger King

Go down 
+11
MistyRain
holagurl175
Mrs.JoeJonas
PWNED
EnchantixBloom
sorrow
Jacobluver
Star2Be
Nickjonas4ever
scoobyrocks1112
_furryfurby
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Name as many ways as you want how to get kicked out of burger king!

There are so many ways! Be creative! Smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:48 am

Turn on the soda machine and let it drip all over the floor then in marina sauce write MC D'S ROXS
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:20 am

(I remember this game! It got lost in all those threads in Open Talk! xD)
Take everyone's food and drinks and drop them on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:46 am

Say
" i what a _______ and a __________"
" so you what-"
" No wait sratch that. I what ________________"
" Alright, so now youw hat a-"
" No, i dont what that!"
( keep it going)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:38 am

Fill each tray up full of ketchup and throw it all in the garbage.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:47 am

take all the condiments.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:32 am

Run around screaming nonstop.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:17 pm

How did we nawt think of this???

Grab the cash and run!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:38 am

Sing a song, ( badly)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:54 am

ask for five dollar footlong.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:17 am

go to the Bathroom, take the soap and come out and eat it in front of the workers and say "You need more soap". xD
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:39 pm

Constantly flush the toilets
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Throw toilet paper at the Workers.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:56 am

Ask for ONE fry.

I did that once for a pumpkin hunt and the guy was like 'What size?" and I was like, "No, ONE fry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:59 pm

ask for" hey. i woudl liek a juciy, with a hollister drink, and a chanel sid epelase"
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female
Number of posts : 485
Nickname: : Denise
some of my friends call me diddy that name stuck to me since kindergarten
DragonEggs : How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 EslO
How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 4aCr
How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 PHEI
CLICK IT OR TICKET!!! Just kiddin'!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:25 am

say,
"hey you know what? my mommy said that i shouldn't cook without an adult, so you shouldn't either."
to the cook with a sweet baby voice then yell
"SO GET OUTTA HERE AND GO GET YOURSELF YOU'RE MOMMY OR DADDY!"
then say
"Ok, bye. And BTW, my burger didn't have extra cheese, and i LOVE cheese!!!!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:54 am

ask a customer if they would like their food prechewed.
just go ahead and chew their food and spit it out.
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female
Number of posts : 485
Nickname: : Denise
some of my friends call me diddy that name stuck to me since kindergarten
DragonEggs : How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 EslO
How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 4aCr
How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 PHEI
CLICK IT OR TICKET!!! Just kiddin'!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:16 am

say, "this place stinks! McDonald's is much better!"
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:38 am

Pretend to be a worker and scream to the customers, "GO AWAY!"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:25 am

Kick all the customers saying " This is the daily punishment!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:56 pm

" Did you know..." radom gross facts about how Burger King makes their food
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:48 am

Yell and say "MCDONALDS IS CHEAPER!!!!"

Buy a bunch of food and throw it out when you leave

Ask the cashiers how much they earn. say "at mcdonalds you earn more" and walk away
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:00 am

Say that BK is the non-fattiest place in the whole world and change everyones soads to grass smoothies
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Put poison in the food
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:46 am

Lol I got a good one xD

you walk inside and order a cheeseburger. when they give it to you and ask for money, put the cheeseburger on the ground and say:

"This is what I think of your little sandwich"

and then start jumping on top of the cheeseburger, wipe your feet off, and say:

"Oh ya and I'm not paying for THAT"

then while you walk to the door, constantly keep turning around and yelling:

"I'm HUNGRY!"
"I'm gonna go to MCDONALDS!"
"Cuz their food is SUPERIOR!"
"And ACTUALLY TASTES GOOD!"
"And it's not FOR LOSERS!"
"Like BURGER KING!"
"PEACE OUT!"

then leave. lol xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:30 pm

Call 4 the manager for no reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get kicked out of Burger King
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk :: Forum Games-
Jump to: