Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Points System

Go down 
+5
lusher_roxgirl
PWNED
Jacobluver
WritingOtaku
_furryfurby
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

The Points System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello there!
I have added this points system for each WB member.
I know some of you are questioning what is this all about.
}x{
Okay, I'll explain.
If you had done something good for WB such as,
getting new members, giving us great ideas, being nice, etc.
The points range from 0 to 100.
Only Admins
can edit your points,
so it fits of what it should be.
}x{
YOU CANNOT GiVE POiNTS TO YOURSELF!!!
}x{
How to change points:
Go to the user's profile and you'll see it,
under their description!
}x{
Admins, please tell me anything else to add!

Thank you!

Last edited by _furryfurby on Wed May 21, 2008 10:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:01 am

sure.

EDIT: i'll start everyone off with a clean slate.
how's that?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:07 am

Good idea.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:24 am

-Cleaned.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:14 am

I think that everyone should start at 0. If you do something good for someone or the site, you get 10 points. That's it. Like if you suggest something good, or help someone out. We could have a thread where you can post names of who should get the points, and a good reason. Not: She's nice. But: She helped me figure out how to add an avatar. And then the admins would check the thread and add the appropriate points. Also, when you get to 300, you should get a Congrats thread or something, and then have it cleared so you can do it again !
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:47 am

Some of us already earned the points we shouldn't loose them to reearn them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:51 am

We kinda already lost them. Everyone's at 1/300 right now, and we're pooling ideas on how points should work.

the reason its in portal is because this thread was originally a post saying how the first point system worked, but now we're redoing it.

and rose don't double post. its against the rules
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:57 am

And Lily no need to post in blue I'm an admin
As an admin I think I know the rules better than a mod
As someone could obviously see I maybe by accident pressed send twice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:04 am

Well everyone can make a mistake Rose. And I never said I knew the rules better, it was just a reminder.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:08 am

Again it's just a reminder you shouldn't of written in blue since u are suppose to use it when informing members they did something wrong NOT when speaking to admins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:10 am

Well, I think it should be used whenever your telling someone something about the rules and if they did something wrong. I don't think it really matters about the color though. It was just used to draw emphasis
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:20 am

Well you think, you said it quite clearly, you think!

Last edited by XxMrs.AliciaHotzxX on Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:45 am

I really don't know what you mean in your last post, can you restate it?
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:11 am

I think All admins Should Have 300 Points, And I like Lily's Idea.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:31 am

Thanks Ayla.
I know the admins deserve the 300 points and all, I really do. But I think that everyone should start from 0. Think of it this way:
Points really don't matter much in the scheme of things. More points make you feel good, especially watching the number grow. So why would you want to start at 300? You really can't use it to brag, cause you just got it handed to you because of your rank. You would feel much better if you saw it grow to 300 because people think you are a good member. And imagine your joy at reaching the goal ! And all because you've been so kind. Could you get that kind of satisfaction from having 300 all at once? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:14 am

i do. i belive all the adaims have reached their goal, befor they became an adaim, and yes, it does feel good.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:51 am

XxMrs.AliciaHotzxX wrote:
And Lily no need to post in blue I'm an admin
As an admin I think I know the rules better than a mod
As someone could obviously see I maybe by accident pressed send twice

if you accidentally pressed Send twice, then you would have the same double post.
but you didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Points System   The Points System - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Points System
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2