Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragons

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

People and dragons used to live separately. But now, they live together...in peace. From contests, to races to just playing around, they train, they play, they learn from one another. Some have learned to communicate with their dragons by mind. Others, communicate by actions.

Rules:
-Not everyone can communicate by mind. That's too easy.
-You can only have up 3 dragons unless you're a breeder.
-Breeders may only have up to 3 of their own dragons, but they can have other dragons they give/sell to others.
-Contestants main purpose are to participate in contests and be the best out of everyone.
-Apprentices are training with Trainers to become Contestants.
-Trainers specialize in training Apprentices. They have lots of Authority in the town.
-Play rank is for those who just want to have fun with their dragons without fighting, competition and pressure. Relax Smile
-Fighter rank is for those who want to fight other dragons... o__o
-Other, if you're an other, please explain your 'other' rank.
-You can be more than one rank but they have to go together. For example, you could be a Contestant and a Trainer. Or a Breeder and a Play rank. Apprentice and Other.
-Kids under 13 are only allowed to have 'baby' dragons. Dragons that can not be fought with, trained, or entered in contests yet. When they reach 14 and already have a dragon, the dragon will be allowed to do those things. If they do not have a dragon yet, they must wait until the dragon and the owner have a tight & close bond.
-Over time, people will lose and gain new eggs/dragons. If you already know what you want their next dragon to be, you should put down the name now somewhere in your form. Just to make sure no one else coincidentally takes that same name.
Name:
Description:
Likes/Dislikes:
Rank: (Breeder, Contestant, Apprentice, Trainer, Play, Fighter, Other)
Number of Dragons:
Dragon name(s):
Dragon gender(s):
Dragon description(s):
Dragon personality(s):
Other Information:
Personality: Kat is friendly toward dragons although not always to other people. She likes to participate in contests even though she might not win. She tries to be the best out of everyone. However, she can get distracted which is why she is also an Apprentice at the moment. She's loving towards her dragon(s) and treats them equal. She likes to watch out the window for hours when it's raining, but whenever it's nice outside, she goes out and spends time with her dragon(s).
Description: Kat is short for her age ( 14 ) and she has light brown hair which she keeps in a high ponytail whenever flying. She has pale green eyes and straight teeth ever since she got her braces off. Her fingers are long from years of piano, but their rough from grabbing onto the harness. She wears short sleeves in any weather and will usually just throw on her brown jacket when it gets cold. She wears stretch pants all the time because jeans are not very good for flying. Katie has two pairs of sneakers and will decide which one depending on the weather.
Likes/Dislikes: Katie likes flying, her dragons, her close friends, her family and contests. Katie dislikes Fighters, thunder storms and know it all/snooty people. -__-
Number of Dragons: 1 at the moment. (Aura will be 2nd;Safira will be possible 3rd)
Dragon name(s): Orbit
Dragon gender(s): Male
Dragon description(s): Orbit is a rather large dragon for a small girl. His scales snow white with enormous wings the color of the sky on a cloudless day. He has eyes the same color as his wings. However, depending on his mood, his eyes change to different shades of blue. The darker, the angrier/sadder. He has large feet and a tail that stretches to over 15 feet. Orbit can be extremely fast, despite his heaviness. His harness is blue as well and when the sun is shining off of him, he looks like he has a halo above him.
Dragon personality(s): Orbit is friendly just like Kat and is always eager to enter contests. He loves being first and he is very competitive. Whenever they lose in last, he sulks for a few days by ignoring orders and doing the wrong thing at the wrong time but Katie always finds a way to cheer him up eventually. As Orbit grows with Kat, they will bond even closer because Orbit was her first dragon.
Other Information: Kat found Orbit as an egg but wasn't able to hatch it until she was twelve.
Personality: Derek is quiet and small. He might seem helpless and lost, but if you think he's easy competition, you'd be wrong. Derek is competitive and can be violent when his anger is too strong. He seems to have a strange mysterious feeling around him.
Description: Derek is small and pale and has dark hair that covers his eyes. He wears dark clothing and he is bony and skinny as though he is not fed enough.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes-His only dragon, winning, his cloak and the look on people's faces when they underestimate him. Dislikes- Loud noises, busy places, too many people, happy people.
Rank: (Breeder, Contestant, Apprentice, Trainer,Other) Partly fighter & Contestant
Number of Dragons: 1
Dragon name(s): Demon
Dragon gender(s): Male
Dragon description(s): Demon is a small dark gray dragon with silver wings. When in a fight or contest, Demon's scales turn into a dark dark dark black. He has silver eyes and his harness is silver. Demon has a strange marking on his forehead but no one can make out what it is.
Dragon personality(s): Demon has the same personality as Derek so they're perfect for each other. Other dragons might take it as abuse when asked to fight, but fighting and winning is almost his second life.
Other Information: Demon was given to Derek by his father who died recently. That's why Derek is usually so violent and angry. Will he calm down eventually?

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:08 am

"Yeah... I know what you mean. I just miss my baby sisters a lot." At this, Comet purred with affection. If there was anything Comet loved more than Selene it was her sisters. Though rough at times, the three girls loved her with all their toddler might.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:12 am

Katie laughed and wondered what it would be like to have sisters. Orbit nudged Katie's hand, looking for more treats. "So...do you know when the next contest is?"
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:16 am

Selene shrugged and put her long hair behind her shoulders. "I'm not really into that stuff. But I'll come with you to find out if you'd like..." She almost added, "I'm rather lonely", but realized how much of a child rapist that made her sound like.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:17 am

(interesting.)

"Oh okay!" Katie said, happy to have some company aside from Orbit. She'd show that show off, bragging boy who's a real winner.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Dragons - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Dragons - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Dragons - Page 5 Pet Dragons - Page 5 LKtU Dragons - Page 5 NpQC
Dragons - Page 5 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:34 pm

liveincolorsplashx wrote:
"Well, let's see what you know so far," Demon said to Electra as Derek guided them over to the middle of the field.

Electra nodded. She poised her muscles just so, that she could moved easily but attack strongly. She quickly lashed out at his neck, bringing his head down and jumped over him landing behind him. Shilo was excited by what El was doing she was leaning into her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Demon smiled. "Good." He turned around to face Electra and eyed her carefully. This way, he could tell what her next possible move was going to be. He lashed his head out, snapping at her head, missing by just an inch. "Very good," Derek said to Shi, with a sly smile spreading on his face.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Silently Selene jumped on Comet's back, and waited for Katie to lead the way. "Good luck!" she added.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:36 pm

"Thanks!" Katie called as Orbit spread his wings and waited for the perfect breeze. Then, he lifted his head and began flapping his wings and soared into the sky. There was fog everywhere, but a dragon's eyes can see through almost anything. Katie held on tightly as Orbit flew around, looking for the contest arena.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Comet lifted her large wings and followed above Orbit, looking down to follow him to the arena. Selene, for once, was attentive about her surroundings, hoping to get a glimpse of the arena. She never was too enthusiastic about these competitions, but going to one couldn't hurt. Of course, the fog made it difficult, but Comet seemed to know where she was going.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Dragons - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Dragons - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Dragons - Page 5 Pet Dragons - Page 5 LKtU Dragons - Page 5 NpQC
Dragons - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:12 am

Electra moved her head and head butted him lightly, but hard enough to make him stumble. Shi smiled back, "Not good enough" she said. El watched Demon closely. She was due for a blow she figured.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Demon's face no longer had a grin, but his eyes still smiled at Electra the whole time. (Is Demon bigger or smaller than Electra? o.o )

Katie was relieved when they could finally see. "We're here!" She shouted excitedly as Orbit gently fell down into the Arena. She quickly got off to go sign up for the next available spot.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Dragons - Page 5 BUcdDragons - Page 5 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Tyler headed back to the arena for the next race. He was training Shruikan and was thinking of maybe entering him in a fight. For fun. Shruikan had gone through a lot, had a lot of battle scars, so Tyler believed he had that kind of capability. He told Shruikan to stay outside away from trouble, when he walked into the Arena with Eragon for their next race.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Katie looked around and sat on top of Orbit. She spotted Tyler. 'It's go time or no time...' She thought to herself. She got inline and waited for the gun to go off. This time, they would win for sure. After all, she had met a new friend and trained in the mountains for a while. She would be unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Ready Eragon? He took a deep breath and got ready. Timing is Everything. Remember what we practiced. He looked to his side and saw the girl from earlier that day. He smirked and waited for the gun shot.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:18 pm

The gun went bang and Orbit took off as first. "Come on boy, just like we practiced in the mountains with Comet," Katie whispered to Orbit. Orbit's speed depended on happiness and how much he was willing to fly. The happy memories of flying in the wind pushed Orbit even farther ahead of Eragon. Katie's eyes were happy and joyful while Orbit's were determined. "Just a little more!" She shouted as they made their final lap.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:19 pm

Eragon noticed Orbit and growled. He gained speed, using his wings, folding them back so the wind could project past him, making him go faster. They were head to head in their final lap.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Dragons - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:21 pm

((Bigger lol. She's kinda small.)) ELectra watched him. She didn't know what he was gonna do but she stayed quick on her feet.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Orbit crossed the line before Eragon could. "Yes! Hahahaha! In Your Face!" Katie shouted at Tyler.

Demon flew over El and knocked her onto her side by pushing her. He hoped he didn't hurt her, but this was what battling was like.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Dragons - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:39 pm

El got up. "I think we're going to easy.." she said "The battle i watch don't look like this." she said. Shilo looked a Derek, "I think we need a way to actually battle, this seems like play." she laughed.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:46 pm

"We don't want to really hurt you like we did to those dragons..." Demon whispered.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Dragons - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:18 am

"We'll think of something.. because I don't know if this is helping my fear, it's helpful my practice but the whole actually getting bruised thing.." El looked at Derek then at Shilo questioningly.
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 am

"Well, the only thing to do is to face your fear..." Demon said softly, not wanting to scare Electra away.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Dragons - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Electra sighed, "What if there was something, that could help me train. That would be able to use hard physical contact, bruises and all but removes the worry of deep gashes?"
Back to top Go down

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 pm

"Alright then...So we're training hard now..." Demon said slowly, making sure this was what she wanted. Once you start, there's no turning back.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Dragons - Page 5 GS9V

Character sheet

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Electra stood up rising her head, making sure she was sure of herself. At first her voice was quiet, "yes."' then she got louder, less shaky. "Yea let's do this." She looked at Demon's eye watching what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons   Dragons - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next