Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

The Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: The Hunger Games   The Hunger Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:01 am

I'm surpirsed this book is not on here...

The Hunger Games is a book by Suzanne Collins, it's about North America in it's future, though many disasters struck the land, out of the ashes rose Panem. Panem had a ruthless capitol and 12 districts. There was a 13th District, but it rebelled against the capital, causing the capitol to destory it. As a punishment, every year 2 tributes from each district, a boy and girl, have to travel and fight to the death in an arena.

Katniss Everdeen lives in a poor part of District 12, called The Seam, on reaping day her sister, Primrose Everdeen, gets picked, she volunteers, and the boy tribute is Peeta Mellark. Her friend Madge Undersee gives her a MockingJay Pin, what she wears in the games. Peeta professes his love for Katniss..will they survive in the arena?

There is going to be a movie made out of the Hunger Games!
It is estimated to come out Summer 2011.
Auditions have not been known yet.
I am going to try out Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games
Page 1 of 1