Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D Empty
PostSubject: Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D   Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:49 am

Hellooo role-players!

And welcome to....

THE SHAKESPEARE CAMP ROLE-PLAY!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some details:

1. The play is A Midsummer Night's Dream
2. Almost everything we're doing in this role-play takes place during some kind of break. (might change this)
3. The camp is in the USA
4. The play is in regular English, NOT Shakespearean.
5. All "rustics" are humans, but not all humans are rustics.

The campers:
Boy Girl Taken

Gina Jinae Castello [TWINS WITH KATRINA] (16) [taken by Doggie]
Katrina Renae Castello [TWINS WITH GINA] (16)
Paul Jackson Phillips [SISTER IS AMBER] (16)
Michael James Smith (15)
Amber Vanessa Phillips [BROTHER IS PAUL] (15)
Theresa Blaire Martin (15)
Seth Trevor Willows [SISTER IS LEAH] (15)
Alexis Joy Zanderson (14) [COUSIN IS DRAKE] [taken by Doggie]
Drake Wyatt Greene [COUSIN IS ALEXIS] (14)
Kodi Xiana Iris [SISTER IS BRIELLE] (14)
Danielle Elise Montanez (13)
Connor Omar Sutherland (13)
Joshua Ryan Khuns (13)
Charlotte Victoria Reeza (12)
Madilyn Yvette Martin [SISTER IS THERESA] (12)

Riley Garrett Alexander (12)
Kevin Xavier Jacobs (12)
Leah Deanne Willows [BROTHER IS SETH] (11)
Briella Lyla Iris [SISTER IS KODI] (11)
Theodore Adrian Roosevelt [TWINS WITH F.D.R.] (11)
Franklin Delano Roosevelt [TWINS WITH TEDDY] (11)

The roles:

Lysander (human, likes Hermia)
Hermia (human, likes Lysander)
Demetrius (human, likes Hermia)
Helena (human, likes Demetrius)
Theseus (human, Duke of Athens)
Hippolyta (human, Queen of the Amazons, betrothed to Theseus)
Egeus (Hermia's father, wants to force Hermia to marry Demetrius)
Philostrate (Theseus's personal servant)
Puck/Robin Goodfellow (fairy, Oberon's personal servant, a trickster)
Titania (Fairy Queen)
Oberon (Fairy King)
Master of the Fairies (the name says it all)
Peasblossom (fairy)
Cobweb (fairy)
Moth (fairy)
Mustardseed (fairy)
Juniper/Fairy #1 (fairy)
Melody/Fairy #2 (fairy)
[Nick] Bottom/Pyramus (leader of the rustics, turns into a donkey temporarily)
[Peter] Quince (rustic)
[Francis] Flute/Thisbe (rustic)
Snug/Lion (rustic)
[Tom] Snout/Wall (rustic)
[Robin] Starveling (rustic)

The rules:

1. All content must fall in the category of G, PG,or PG-13 ratings! And no, I will not budge on this one.
2. Minimum of 2 characters to start with (if you really like using just one character, PM me why you should be allowed to start with one character and I'll consider)
3. There is no limit on characters; I trust that you'll only use what you can handle ;)
4. Absolutely NO LANGUAGE! There are younger members who read/participate in these kinds of role-plays.
5. No violence (duh xD)

The character form:

Name [Given]:
Nickname(s)(not required):
Age [Given]:
Gender [Given]:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

My character forms:

Name [Given]: Gina Jinae Castello
Nickname(s)(not required): None
Age [Given]: 16
Gender [Given]: Girl
Looks: Long, flowing black hair, deep teal eyes, skinny, fair skin, a few freckles on her face, about 5'7"
Personality: Will Unfold
Other: Twins with Katrina

Name [Given]: Alexis Joy Zanderson
Nickname(s)(not required): Alex
Age [Given]: 14
Gender [Given]: Girl
Looks: Long, light brown hair, fair skin, bright blue eyes, tall (5'6" to be exact)
Personality: She has multiple personalities. She's funny yet serious, loud but occasionally shy, girly but usually not girly.
Other: Drake is her cousin (Drake's mom is Alex's dad's sister xD)

Have fun!
-Doggie Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D 158400

P.S. Lawl sorry, I wanted to do Presidents, and I just HAD to do FDR and Teddy xD

Last edited by YodaIzDrinkingASoda on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D   Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:56 am

ooc; hmm idk if i want to join... what is the play about?
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.

PostSubject: Re: Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D   Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:39 pm

(for something more brief, click this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Midsummer_Night%27s_Dream
and scroll down to read the synopsis section)

The play's setting is in Athens, Greece and has three (well, actually about four) different ongoing plots:

1. Lysander and Hermia want to get married, but Egeus (Hermia's father) doesn't approve and wants Hermia to marry Demetrius, who's in love with her. When Hermia refuses, Egeus begs the ancient privelege of Athens which basically means that Hermia has to either marry Demetrius, become a nun (kinda of like a nun in our time, but not exactly the same), or die. So Lysander and Hermia decide to secretly flee Athens and get married anyway. But Hermia tells Helena, a close friend of hers, of their plan, which was a bad choice. Helena then tells Demetrius, hoping that she will win his favor, but Demetrius ends up going after Hermia, with Helena close behind. When Lysander and Hermia stop to rest, Puck, one of the fairies, puts a spell on Lysander, so that the first person that Lysander sees he will fall in love with them. Well, Helena finds Lysander, and thinks he might be dead, so she wakes him up, and Lysander falls in love with her. Then the same thing happens to Demetrius, and he wakes up and sees Helena, and immediately falls in love with her. Then Hermia wakes up, panics, and starts looking for Lysander. Bla bla bla, the guys start fighting over Helena, etc. In the end, the spell is removed (and Demetrius gets a special dose of it), Lysander and Hermia get married, Demetrius and Helena get married, and everything goes back to normal.

2. Theseus, the Duke of Athens, is getting married to Hippolyta, queen of the Amazon.

3. The "rustics" decide that they want to put on a play for the Duke after the wedding ceremony. So they start rehearsing, and decide to meet in the woods later to practice. While they're rehearsing, Bottom gets turned into a donkey (curtesy of Puck), and the other guys run away scared. In the meantime, Titania, Queen of Fairies, and Oberon, King of Fairies, are in a huge argument over who gets to keep a little orphaned Indian boy (fairies love humans). While in this argument, Titania gets the spell put on her (this time by Oberon) and falls in love with Bottom while he's a donkey. Eventually, Oberon breaks the spell, Titania is returned to normal, and Bottom becomes human again. The "rustics" put on their play, etc.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D   Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:26 am

ooc; oh i've heard about this! now i know what your talkin about
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D   Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:04 am

ORP: So, do you want to join?
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D   Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:04 am

ooc; idk still
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D   Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:58 am

ORP: Okay =)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D   Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:58 am

ooc; i'll think about it
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D   Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:14 am

(so r we just rping it out or what?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D   Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:08 am

(double post, please delete this one)

Last edited by YodaIzDrinkingASoda on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D   Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:20 am

ORP: Good question, no, everything takes place in some kind of break. Anyone wanna join?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D   Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shakespeare Camp *DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!* =D
Page 1 of 1