Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drawing/Coloring Contest!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

Drawing/Coloring Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Drawing/Coloring Contest!   Drawing/Coloring Contest! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:23 pm

I want to start a new adoptable pet site, but I stink at drawing. =P
So, if you want, you can draw four or five stages of a dog/cat/horse/etc. growing up, but DON'T color it. It can be on the computer or off, your decision.
If you want to color instead, or do both, take any picture and color it as awesome as you can on the computer.
The best 2 drawings and the best 2 colorings get to be an artist for my site if they accept. There are also going to be moderator and admin spots open, so if you want those, just ask when the site is up. Drawing/Coloring Contest! Icon_smile

Rules:
Entries must be your own work.
No cheating.
Have fun!
Post "I read the rules" if you read the rules.
Post "I read the rules super carefully" instead if you read the rules super carefully.

Entries:
Doggie (See post #2)
Enter away!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:36 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited the rules.)
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Drawing/Coloring Contest!   Drawing/Coloring Contest! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:27 am

I read the rules super carefully =) I'll be working on some of those ASAP =)

Oh, and if you haven't thought of a name for your site yet, how about "Bloom's Adopts"

EDIT: Here are some newborns I've drawn freehand =)

Drawing/Coloring Contest! 2j2uucn
Whaddya think? I had a complete set of 4 stages for the dogs, but I hated the other ones so I'm starting from scratch xD They're just glorified sketches, but I could color them on the computer and trace over the lines in black.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Drawing/Coloring Contest!   Drawing/Coloring Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:32 am

Those are awesome, Doggie! And thanks for the name suggestion. I might use that. =)
All entries are accepted until Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.

PostSubject: Re: Drawing/Coloring Contest!   Drawing/Coloring Contest! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:34 am

Thanks =)

I have some more for the caterpillar, but I'm too lazy to post 'em rite now xD
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drawing/Coloring Contest!   Drawing/Coloring Contest! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:05 am

Okay, I guess Doggie wins!
Could you show me a completely colored version of one of your drawings? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drawing/Coloring Contest!   Drawing/Coloring Contest! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:43 am

Sure, but it might take a bit, cause I have school stuff xD
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drawing/Coloring Contest!   Drawing/Coloring Contest! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:11 pm

I know you can color anyway, and I can find some other people who can too.
I know this will take a while, but could you draw the full four/five stages of a dog and a cat? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drawing/Coloring Contest!   Drawing/Coloring Contest! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:03 am

Sure! =) I'll try and work on that! Sorry I forgot earlier! xP And would it be okay to just do 3 stages for the dogs?

UPDATE: I have 2 completed & colored 5 stage butterflies (starting out as a caterpillar). Will post ASAP! =)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drawing/Coloring Contest!   Drawing/Coloring Contest! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:33 am

That's fine. Drawing/Coloring Contest! Icon_smile
And awesome!

EDIT:
I made the site, so I'll PM you the link. You can join and I'll make you an artist so you can just add them yourself instead of posting them here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawing/Coloring Contest!   Drawing/Coloring Contest! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:18 am

If you'd like, I maybe able to transfer Doggie's drawings into a more "pixelly" image.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drawing/Coloring Contest!   Drawing/Coloring Contest! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Oh, okay! Smile
Maybe Doggie could PM you her finished drawing, and you could do that (and maybe shrink it a little bit?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawing/Coloring Contest!   Drawing/Coloring Contest! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Pixel-over, I guess it's called. I'd have to get Doggie's permission. Smile
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drawing/Coloring Contest!   Drawing/Coloring Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:39 am

I'm not exactly sure how you do it, but you have my permission. =) I'll try and get you some of the stages sometime today.

I've just about finished coloring the all stages for a butterfly (I had to do it on the computer cause it looked all faded when it was just hand-colored).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing/Coloring Contest!   Drawing/Coloring Contest! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drawing/Coloring Contest!
Page 1 of 1