Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi My Name is Angela

Go down 
+3
Ray
Feelin'Freshy
SnowAngel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowAngel
Loser
Loser
SnowAngel

Female
Number of posts : 14
Nickname: : Angela, Angel, Angie
Registration date : 2009-12-25

Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

My name is Angela, I go by Angela, Angel, or Angie, but usually Angel though. I'm new. Rayne used to go to my school, she was in my art class first trimester. She may not remember me, but we were close, though only durning class, out of class, she went back to being popular, and I went back to being a nobody. She asked me to join here a long time ago, and I finally have. So well I like to draw, write, and sing. And that's about it, nothing exciting. NO sports, no boyfriend, just me.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SnowAngel
Loser
Loser
SnowAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:04 am

All I ment was that were from different sides, but we get along..I know I'm not popular, she knows she is, it's just the way it is..
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:17 am

You said yourself you don't know why lily, and trust me I don't either, but I've done some researh and some other IPs in my city have the same adresses as others, not all the same as mine, but quite a few have the same as others, I don't know why. But I would appriciate you dropping this, angel and I are on different computers, and she is not me, I am not here, that is that. Why would I be offended? That's a good thing on my part, means people still think I'm popular. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:20 am

Spoiler:

https://ipgetinfo.com/index.php?mode=ip&ip=70.97.176.206

Is that enough proof? <.< Forget everything else I said. Just look. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 BUcdHi My Name is Angela - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:24 pm

[Nice toolbar Sunny. GIMPPPP!! xD]
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:30 pm

SUNNY FTW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:17 am

Seems like thats just a cover story Rayne. Look at your story, and look at Sunny's facts and my logic. It just doesn't compare, it doesn't add up. Sorry to burst your bubble and ruin your fun, but rules are rules.
Back to top Go down
SnowAngel
Loser
Loser
SnowAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:31 am

FTW?? What's that.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 BUcdHi My Name is Angela - Page 2 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:55 am

_furryfurby wrote:
SUNNY FTW.

lolllll haha FTW!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:41 am

SnowAngel wrote:
FTW?? What's that.

Stands for "For the win". Used as a term to say the noun its describing is cool. ^.^ Thanks, Yellie.
Back to top Go down
SnowAngel
Loser
Loser
SnowAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:01 am

Oh cool. ^^ I don't text much, or IM for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:56 am

Ok, we have the proof. It is 100% true that every single computer has a different IP. Your not an exception, Jorie, just because you want to be. There isn't a way you can be an exception. In my house, i have two computers hooked up to the exact same monitor, and even they have different Ips, even though they share a monitor. Give it up already. Also, I know you can go on as two different users at the same time simply by having two tabs up. I've done it before with this account and Admin account.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:20 am

this isn't because I want it to be! It's fact, I don't know why, something is wrong with our computer station maybe (we have our own station, were yosmsll of city, most typical stores are shot an hour away, even the mall). I don't know, but I did the research. And sunny, that'd not me, I don't live there, I live a bit more off. And star, to bad i dont have tabs, our computer companyid like, primative.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:25 am

Sorry Jor. All you can do now, is give it up. The evidence is laid in front of you. You can't fight it. Unless you got like LEGIT evidence that you are 2 separate people.. then its over. If this was a real court, you would have been guilty as charged.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:01 am

And what that heck is LEGIT evidence? Huh? God I'm telling that dang truth! And sunnys "evidence" isn't even true, that's not where I live, infact it's quit a bit off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:10 am

Okay, I realize the IP tracks you to Kansas. Heck, you could be anyone who lives anywhere, no matter. Two accounts have the same IP address. Suppose I didn't show you the link. Explain the picture, besides, "My friends have the same IP." Okay? I don't photoshop or any of that crap anyways. This is just getting frustrating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:32 am

Listen Jorie, if you want fair, let's do a trial.

*All stand, procecution may present their case:*

Exhibit A: 2 different Users, two different IPs [pictured above]

We would like to call Howstuffworks.com as a witness, and would like to enter him as an expert on this.

*approved*

Howstuffworks: Every device connected to the internet has a UNIQUE IP address.

Now the defendant can present their case:

Rayne: I've done some researh and some other IPs in my city have the same adresses as others, not all the same as mine, but quite a few have the same as others, I don't know why.
*do you have evidence*
Rayne: No, but I've done some research
*that isnt evidence, now the jury may deliberate*

Jury: We declare that Ranya is *guilty* due to evidence presented by the prosecution.

*court dismissed*-bangs gavel-
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:38 am

We Kansas? Gross, does Kansas even get a lot of snow, cause I did show you guys a picture that I took of mn snow. Picture? What picture? Huh?

That's dumb lily, that's still just your opinion. And like I said, maybe that's true from microsoft or mac or WHATEVER, WHICH I don't have.
Back to top Go down
SnowAngel
Loser
Loser
SnowAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:41 am

You guys stop fighting! If it honestly matters this much why don't I just leave then? Ray said you were nice people and she wanted me to meet them, but this dosen't seem noce. Maybe your's and I's perception of "nice" is different Ray..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:17 am

ok fine, we'll let you do whatever the heck you want with this extra account. we all know you only do it cause you're starved for attention, and goshdarnit you are gonna get it, bad attention or not. just know we aren't fooled by your... tomfoolery. we see thru all your lies and we don't honor you for it. in fact we pity you for it. so go ahead, break our rules, bear false witness against thy neighbor. we know better.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 am

lily, I've had enough attention, which I ddidnt want, I'm not that girl. I told you I'd never lie again, and I've held to that, I can't believe you'd think I'd go back on my word. What kind of heartless b**** do you think I am?
Back to top Go down
SnowAngel
Loser
Loser
SnowAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:58 am

Ray, seriously, if it's sush a big deal that you're fighting with your friends (though they don't seem like friends, it's what you told me), I'll just leave, honest. I don't like seeing friends (using the word loosley here) torn apart, it makes me feel guilty.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:18 am

Legit Evidence is actual, real, powerful, strongly supported, EVIDENCE!

IP Addresses are also as many people would say Unique. Ask anyone who works at a computer company, or just a standard computer user.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:24 am

Kai, just drop it, lily said she would, though she STILL doesn't believe me......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:28 am

Snow Princess wrote:
lily, I've had enough attention, which I ddidnt want, I'm not that girl. I told you I'd never lie again, and I've held to that, I can't believe you'd think I'd go back on my word. What kind of heartless b**** do you think I am?

i never said heartless b****. i said pitied, lying, attention-starved. theres a distinct difference.

--

So now that I've finally accepted you're allowed to stay, as long as you continue to lie, even with our probable cause, are you just gonna drop the case cause you won? Or are you gonna do what you came for [ie rping, chatting]? Unless you came to get attention...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:03 am

... she's never posted since. Oh, gee, surprise, surprise. Got what she came for or not? Either way, this thing is over. Thank god. Close?

Oh, and that reminds me. The tracking of the IPs is not to be believed. I tracked one of the computers I posted from and it said I lived in the same place in Kansas as Angie. And I know I live in New Jersey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name is Angela   Hi My Name is Angela - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi My Name is Angela
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Webkinz Beach! :: Hi, I'm New!-
Jump to: