Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP!

Go down 
2 posters

BEFORE YOU VOTE: Please read my post
White Christmas
PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! I_vote_lcap0%PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
UnderTheMistletoe<3
PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! I_vote_lcap75%PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
ImTheHappiestChristmasTree
PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! I_vote_lcap0%PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Candy Cane
PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! I_vote_lcap25%PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP!   PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:11 am

These are the reasons behind my choices:

White Christmas - For the first time since I was like 5, I'm practically guarunteed a white Christmas. Plus, I love that song.

UnderTheMistletoe<3 - Yeah, I WISH! Isn't it EVERY girl's dream to get caught under the mistletoe with her dream boy? Well, I know it's mine, at least. (it also had 1 vote on my previous thread)

ImTheHappiestChristmasTree - My fam just got our Christmas tree today, and that song is so funny and totally random. I mean, that's me to a T!

Candy Cane - I love eating candy canes, and they also have a biblical story behind them. Since I'm a Christian, this is like perfect. (it also had 1 vote on my previous thread)

VOTE NOW PLEASE!!! =D I wanna have my new username picked before Christmas Eve!
-Doggie PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! 158400
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP!   PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:14 am

Candy Cane(:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP!   PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:44 am

Okay, I just don't like candy cane.

White Christmas is boring...

The Christmas tree one is long...

UndertheMistletoe it is. Smile

Though personally I hate username changing. And if you're going to change your username, you should be able to decide your own.... <.<

Meh, should change mine to Scrooge.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP!   PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:16 pm

haha. love the post, sunny.

UnderTheMistletoe<3
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP!   PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:27 am

Sunny Baudelaire wrote:
Okay, I just don't like candy cane.

White Christmas is boring...

The Christmas tree one is long...

UndertheMistletoe it is. Smile

Though personally I hate username changing. And if you're going to change your username, you should be able to decide your own.... <.<

Meh, should change mine to Scrooge.

Lol Sunny xD

I don't wanna wait any longer, so I'm gonna go with UnderTheMistletoe<3

Thanks guys!

-Doggie
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP!   PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE VOTE NOW!!! Need to change my username ASAP!
Page 1 of 1