Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idea needs critique-ing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Idea needs critique-ing! Empty
PostSubject: Idea needs critique-ing!   Idea needs critique-ing! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:46 am

hai guiz

So, I had an idea. I thought I could write a full blown novel about two kids who have these old antique mirrors in their attics. The two kids are like, childhood friends(cliche, i know). So, then they start seeing ghosties in the mirror. And the girl has a benevolent ghosty and the boy has a meanie ghosty. The boy's mirror breaks, and the evil ghosty gets out!!! DUN DUN DUN So the girl and the nice ghosty have to help the boy kill destroy the meanie ghost.... Idea needs critique-ing! Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Idea needs critique-ing!   Idea needs critique-ing! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:10 am

Umm... nice wording... lol Good idea! Maybe the guys mom could be a kind of psycic, or medium or something lol.

and the house was the grounds for ritual burials... and it's in louisana... and voodooist are there!

yeah. i know. lol
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Idea needs critique-ing!   Idea needs critique-ing! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:43 am

No, I totally get it! Idea needs critique-ing! Icon_smile I love your idea.

and yes, I was a little hyper while I typed that. =/
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Idea needs critique-ing!   Idea needs critique-ing! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:51 am

it sounds cool, and maybe you could e-mail it to me or something, and I can give it to my friend and she can give it to her cousin! (he's an author)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea needs critique-ing!   Idea needs critique-ing! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:15 am

sorry rayne, but why on earth would sunny do that? its her story, and she doesn't really want anyone else to use it, especially someone who has access to a publishing center.

and sunny, great idea !
one thing. you can't kill a ghostie. its already dead. durr =P (:
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Idea needs critique-ing!   Idea needs critique-ing! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:37 am

he'd just help get it published, if she wanted, is all I'm saying, he wouldn't be stealing her story or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea needs critique-ing!   Idea needs critique-ing! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:10 am

He might get it published, or he might rip it off and scam me. That's the problem with the 'net.

Lily, oh, right... Well, I know! They try and get the ghostie back in the underworld or something. But you get the point. ;)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Idea needs critique-ing!   Idea needs critique-ing! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:17 am

YouBelongToMe<3 wrote:
Umm... nice wording... lol Good idea! Maybe the guys mom could be a kind of psycic, or medium or something lol.

and the house was the grounds for ritual burials... and it's in louisana... and voodooist are there!

yeah. i know. lol

ooh, ooh, ooh!
how about the guy's mom could be a psychic and the girl's mom "plays" with the Ouija board. [she could hold meetings with others who believe in the spirited?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea needs critique-ing!   Idea needs critique-ing! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:31 am

Silly Yellie. Don't call out. Raise your hand next time. :P

Or how about the guy plays with the ouija board?

ooooo I just had an idea! The story switches time periods between the ghosts and the kids. Idea needs critique-ing! Icon_biggrin

So, Ch. 1:

Girl and Guy are explained, mirrors introduced.

Ch. 2:

Nice ghost speaks of her past

Ch. 3:

Modern people do stuff

Ch 4:

something about the evil ghost...

You get the point.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Idea needs critique-ing!   Idea needs critique-ing! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 am

i is sorry.

yes! and he talks with the ghosts in the mirror!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea needs critique-ing!   Idea needs critique-ing! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:33 am

All right, Miss Yellie, excused this time. Idea needs critique-ing! Icon_smile

YES!

Now I actually have to write.
*sigh*

I'll post when I actually do write.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea needs critique-ing!   Idea needs critique-ing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea needs critique-ing!
Page 1 of 1