Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SparkleClan!

Go down 
+7
mnm1995
Zoey
PWNED
City Girl
Star2Be
HeraTort
EnchantixBloom
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

SparkleClan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:22 am

First topic message reminder :

YOU HAVE ENTERED SPARKLECLAN TERRITORY!

You walk through the forest, tired, hungry, and looking for a clan. Suddenly, a beautiful brown tabby leaps in front of you. "What are you doing on SparkleClan Territory!?" She hisses. Then, she sees how tired you look. "Do you want to join SparkleClan?" She meows.

Form-
Cat's Name:
Description:

My Form:
Cat's Name: Sparklestar
Description: Brown Striped Tabby Cat.

Here is the clan right now.
Leader: Sparklestar (EnchantixBloom)

Deputy: Crowfeather (HeraTort) Now played by xoxoRosexoxo

Med. Cat: Pheasantflower (CMain)

Elders:

Queens:
Brightstar (Star2Be)
Wildflower (Tigerlilly)
Petalfur (♥Rose♥)
Roxy (CMain) Also a warrior and rogue

Warriors:
Tigerstripe (CMain)
Braveheart (Star2Be)
Stormpelt (♥Rose♥)
Roseheart (♥Rose♥)
Nightsky (♥Rose♥)
Roxy (CMain) Also a queen and rogue
Titan (CMain) Also a rogue
Goldenflower (mnm1995)
Rustypelt (mnm1995)
Squirrelstorm (Bondai67)

Apprentinces:
Blackpaw (WolfCrazy96) MENTOR- Crowfeather
Stormpaw (Tigerlilly) MENTOR- Stormheart
Ashpaw (Tigerlilly) MENTOR- Braveheart
Icepaw (♥Rose♥) MENTOR- Pheasantflower (Med. Cat appretince)

Kits:
Gentlekit (Star2Be)
Heatherkit (42Zoey)
Bramblekit (42Zoey)
Rosekit (♥Rose♥)
Petalkit (♥Rose♥)
Stormkit (♥Rose♥)
Nightkit (♥Rose♥)
Rainkit (scoobyrocks1112)
Sunkit (EnchantixBloom and xoxoRosexoxo)
Cloudkit (EnchantixBloom and xoxoRosexoxo)
Summerkit (Alexis101)

Kittypets:

Rogues:
Roxy (CMain) Also a queen and warrior
Titan (CMain) Also a warrior

*News*

April 21st, 2008- SparkleClan is made! Sparklestar is seeking a mate, toms will get stars. If your cat get 5 stars, she's their mate. Crowfeather joins the clan!
April 22, 2008- Blackpaw, Pheasantflower, and Tigerstripe join the clan!
April 25, 2008- Gentlekit, Braveheart, and Brightstar join the clan!
April 26, 2008- Blackpaw's mentor is Crowfeather!
April 27, 2008- Bluepaw joins the clan, and her mentor is Tigerstripe! Tigerstripe, Crowfeather, and Braveheart are close to being Sparklestar's mate!
May 3, 2008- Wildflower, Stormkit, Ashkit, and Stormheart join the clan!
May 5, 2008- Heatherkit and Bramblekit join the clan!
May 8, 2008- Petalheart joins the clan, and her mate is Stormheart!
May 12, 2008- Petalheart has kits, and Crowfeather is Sparklestar's mate! Congratz!
May 26, 2008- Stormkit and Ashkit are now Stormpaw and Ashpaw! Stormkit's mentor is Stormheart, and Ashpaw's mentor is Braveheart! Icepaw joins the clan and is the Medicine Cat appretince.
May 29, 2008- Roseheart and Nightsky were already in the clan! Roxy is a rogue, queen and warrior and Titan is a rogue and a warrior in the clan!
June 11, 2008- Goldenflower and Rustypelt join the clan! Rainkit joins the clan!
June 17, 2008- Squirrelstorm joins the clan!
July 1, 2008- Sparkleflower has kits!
July 27, 2008- Summerkit joins the clan!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:13 am; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:28 pm

Cloudkit pawed it to Sparklestar, who threw it to Sunkit, who threw it to Crowfeather.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:46 am

Crowfeather padded it to Sparklestar
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:50 am

Sparklestar padded it to Sunkit, who padded it to Cloudkit.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:03 am

Cloudkit padded it to Crowfeather who threw it to Sunkit and said ''Heads up''
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:09 am

Sunkit missed. "I almost caught it!" She said, taking it and pawing it to Sparklestar. Sparklestar pawed it to Crowfeather.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:50 am

Crowfeather said ''Its alright Sunkit try again'' he padded it to her again
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:59 am

Sunkit pawed to Cloudkit, who padded it to Crowfeather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:00 am

Cat's Name: Summerkit
Description: bright orange fur with green eyes
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:03 am

(Welcome)
Crowfeather said ''Keep on playing I need to do something''he padded into the forest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:06 am

((thx))

Summerkit stumbled weakly through the forest, lost and lonely.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:08 am

Crowfeather found the kit and said ''What are you doing in SparkleClan territory, Do you wish to join''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:10 am

Summerkit shivered and said nothing.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:11 am

((Thanks for joining!))

Sparklestar continued playing mossball with her kits. Sparklestar pawed it to Sunkit, Sunkit threw it to Cloudkit, and Cloudkit padded it to Sparklestar.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:14 am

''Your freezig lemme bring you to the nursery''Crowfeather picked her up gently and brough her to the nursey he said ''Sparklestar this kit wants to join but she has very poor health''
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:23 am

"Can you check if Icepaw is around? Maybe she can help her." Sparklestar said.

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, didn't know if she was a girl or boy.)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:30 am

''Will do''Crowfeather said he sent off lookin for Icepaw he came back with HER Icepaw looked at the kit she made her a comfy nest and gave her some medcine she said ''Drink this it will help you gain your strength''she licked the top of her head in a friendly manner and waited her to stir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:10 am

Summerkit slowly lapped up the medicine.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:15 am

"Do you feel better now?" Sparklestar asked Summerkit.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:42 am

Crowfeather laided his tail around Sparkleflowers and said ''How do you feel Summerkit?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:19 am

"I feel a little better," she squeaked. She rested her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:14 am

Crowfeather rubbed Summerkit's back soothingly
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:57 am

"Let's go to the nursery now." Sparkleflower said. "You can meet our kits."
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:00 am

((BUMP.))
((Let's just say that we're in the nursery, asleep, and it has been 6 moons since Sparklestar had her kits.))

Cloudkit tackled Crowfeather.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:35 am

ORP:KK
Crowfeather laughed and shook his son of poking Clodkit's tummy
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:58 am

Cloudkit giggled and tackled Sparklestar.
Sparklestar tickled Cloudkit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SparkleClan!
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Clans-
Jump to: