Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boy Trouble AGAIN!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Boy Trouble AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Boy Trouble AGAIN!   Boy Trouble AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Okay. So I like LOVE this extremely hot junior in my school, right?? He flirts with me 24/7 and he's always carrying me and tackling me and ppl say he's my "boytoy". Anways, we always flirt 2gether in text and he's always sayin how much he likes doin stuff with me and tht i'm very fun to tlk 2. He even sent me some hot pics of his abs and stuff. Anywho, it turns out he flirts with me like his "girl toy", but he likes my bff like a "girlfriend", but he rarely talks to her and she doesn't even like him. What do I do?!
Back to top Go down

Boy Trouble AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Trouble AGAIN!   Boy Trouble AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:39 am

Hm... maybe you shouldn't be hanging out with a Junior to begin with. =/ Sounds like the beginnings of sexting(hot pictures of his abs can easily turn into nude pictures of you).
Back to top Go down

Boy Trouble AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Trouble AGAIN!   Boy Trouble AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:21 am

Agreed with sunny. and you know you can easily fall back into that habit hola.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Boy Trouble AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Trouble AGAIN!   Boy Trouble AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:54 am

Yeahh. 2Day he was like "If you send me a pic of ur *chest* i'll believe they r big and you can win our little joke fight" but I said ima pass on tht but he didn't care. And I hang out with seniors too so........
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

Boy Trouble AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Trouble AGAIN!   Boy Trouble AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:26 am

yikes, thats something to worry about, cause at least at my school, the biggest jerks of the grade go after the freshmen girls like that, and the freshmen girls get really bad names and are only thought of as easy. (whether they are or not) And they will treat them really inappropriate. I say RUN AWAY SENIOR BOYS ARE BAD!!!! Especially cause they are not going to be faithful cause they will be moving on to college chicks next year.
(Blauck easier way to say it, dont date older guys cause they are most likely using you, cause they cant get an older girl, or they hope that a younger girl will let them get away with more things, or no strings, AND THEY MAKE YOU SOUND BAD, even when you arent)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Boy Trouble AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Trouble AGAIN!   Boy Trouble AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:01 am

a classmate dated a junior (he got held back though) he was actually using her, and they broke up. that guy's going for her friends. o.O
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Boy Trouble AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Trouble AGAIN!   Boy Trouble AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:59 am

i don't think theres a problem with liking a junior (like all my guys friends are juniors), and senior's not horrible, but i wouldn't do it. But, nat, this guy sounds like trouble. If he asked you to do this, even if he was just kidding, thats not right and you should have a red flag up.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

Boy Trouble AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Trouble AGAIN!   Boy Trouble AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:04 am

Couldnt have said it better myself
(obviously, i tried, and i didnt)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boy Trouble AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Trouble AGAIN!   Boy Trouble AGAIN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boy Trouble AGAIN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Need help? :: Advice Column-
Jump to: