Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Spirit Week Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The Spirit Week Game Empty
PostSubject: The Spirit Week Game   The Spirit Week Game I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:18 pm

I play this all the time at dance with the other girls from different schools.
What you do, it you put what 'theme' your outfit is for that day scheduled on spirit week.
You say specificaly what you wore.
And you list what special event you have all week for spirit week and what day they're on.
I'll start:

This week was my spirit week.
Our Schedule was:
Monday-red, whte, & blue
Tuesday-fashion disaster
Wensday-jersey day
Thursday-get up and go
Friday-Laker Day
Monday I wore a red cami under a blue and white plaid button up, dark denim jeans, and caramel UGGs, my hair was down and curled into ringlets.
Tuesday I wore a neon lime green halter, a black cancan skirt with pink ruffles on bottom with jeans under, one green ballet flat one pink, a tiffany blue sweatshirt, and my hair in high high side pigtails.
Wensday I wore a North Stars hockey jersey tied in back so it was just below blst, a green tank top, light denim jeans, and black ballet flats, my hair was down, feathured, and a pudgy pump on top with my bangs.
Thursday I wore a black normal sports bra, a white cami strapped racer back sports bra, a light green cami, froggy flannel pants that say "Dancers Kick BUTT" on the butt, and my hair was is a messy but cute bun.
Friday I am going to wear my friends football jersey, black spandex shorts that say "LAKERS" across the butt in puffy paint in blue and gold, jeans under the shorts, white flip flops with blue and gold fleece tied on, and my hair in two low pigtails.
Special events are:
Half day-Wensday
Pep Fest-Wensday
Dance-Friday
Homecoming Game-Friday

YOUR TURN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Week Game   The Spirit Week Game I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm

well...we arn't doing this cause we are a juonir hgih[but we do have spirt week]
but sometimes the cheerleader[including me! (:] mmake posters saying like
"Black out the bulldogs" beause on mondays and tuesdays are when the fotoball teams play and you where black.... get it?

today we have a half day..we have a halfday at the end of the 6 weeks.
I have to where my cheer uniform beause of the pep rally(s)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Week Game   The Spirit Week Game I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:50 am

Next week will be my spirit week (: I'll post what the days now, and I'll post what I actually wear next week

Monday: Pajama day !!!
A light pink tee shirt that says 'Giants SuperBowl Champs '08' in hot pink. Hot pink and white plaid pj pants, Ugg Tan and Pink Moccasins. Hair in a messy bun.
Tuesday: twin day (alexa<333)
[everything i wore, alexa wore the exact same thing. we came in second cause we looked so much alike] White shirt with pink flowers, jean skirt, black leggings, pink flip flops with white flowers, pink nails with white flower decals, a pink bangle and a white bangle with pink flowers on it, hot pink and regular pink shaded sunglasses (glasses with those lines through it?). we both straightened our hair and clipped it. from the back we looked EXACTLY alike
Wednesday: SUPERFAN DAY! (GO GIANTSSSS WOOT)
red Eli Manning giants jersey, blue soffees, white leggings, blue classic uggs, hair curled and tied half back with a red and white dotted ribbon. red eye black lol
Thursday: DISNEY DAY!!!
Our FH team went as Finding Nemo characters. I was Peach, the star fish. Pink leggings, moccasins and headband, along with a pink long tee shirt with peach's face on the front, then on the back it said "PEACH: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and then "Finding Nemo" Across the bottom.
Friday: School Spirit ! Red out !
The FH team wore our entire uniforms. Red and black jersey, red skirt, red high socks and skin guards, eye guards, our hair was french braided and tied with one black ribbon and one red ribbon ! the goalies wore their padded pants, kickers, and helmets ! we won !!

Last edited by Simplylily on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Week Game   The Spirit Week Game I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:29 pm

What is spirit week??
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Week Game   The Spirit Week Game I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:49 am

spirit week is basically a week that shows the school's school spirit. they have events and stuff to get pumped up for whatever.
our school doesn't have spirit week... we have 'catholic school's week'.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Week Game   The Spirit Week Game I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Oooo! We have Catholic School's Week too!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Week Game   The Spirit Week Game I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:45 pm

It was pretty much my last spirit week, as of next week I'm going to an all girls private school, and then we have a brother school. =| Luckily it washomecoming week before I had to switch, so I get 1 last taste of it. =]
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Week Game   The Spirit Week Game I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:58 pm

Haha. Thts good. (: Spirit week is fun.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Week Game   The Spirit Week Game I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:55 am

oh, we also have a Drugs Free type of week.
i'll post the schedule once i get it. it's on the week of halloween.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Week Game   The Spirit Week Game I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Tht's different. Catholic Skls Week is usually in January 4 me.
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Week Game   The Spirit Week Game I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Lol I don't go to school (I'm homeskooled) but my church's private school I think has a spirit week. Cuz one day, I went to choir and almost everyone was wearing really weird funny costumes (ex. one guy was a santa clause with blue skin, one girl was pooh bear, etc.) Lol I wasn't sure if I should scream or start laughin' my head off!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Week Game   The Spirit Week Game I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:44 am

I would probably do some kind of screaming laugh. HAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Week Game   The Spirit Week Game I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:30 am

We have Red Ribbon Week as well Furry (aka no drugs week).

I updated my spirit week stuff
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Week Game   The Spirit Week Game I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:38 am

I really like Tuesday's outfit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Week Game   The Spirit Week Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Week Game
Page 1 of 1