Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party in the USA Music Video

Go down 
+2
_furryfurby
Star2Be
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Party in the USA Music Video Empty
PostSubject: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:52 pm

What are your toughts aboutit?

Me? i don't like it...at alll
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:38 am

Wait, is that the one where she's supposedly not pole dancing even when she is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:43 am

no that was on teh Teen Choice awards, now she has anotehr one. she is in the derrest[i think....] dancing on cars and hanging in jungle gyms.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:44 am

Oh, I haven't seen that one then lol.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:26 am

aww, dang it. D: the official video isn't on youtube because of copyright.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:14 pm

I saw parts of it on DWTS and I completly LOVED IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Party in the USA Music Video BUcdParty in the USA Music Video QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:58 pm

It.. was really.. [on my opinion] UNACCEPTABLE!

~Kai
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:25 am

WHAT??!! HOW??!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:33 am

Bleh. Could have been done so so so much better. Didn't need the provocative dancing or the playground stuff at all. i feel like it should've been more true to the song, like her actually being in hollywood.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:35 am

I actually thought that stuff made the video best! It was just like her having fun and being yourself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:59 am

Simplylily wrote:
Bleh. Could have been done so so so much better. Didn't need the provocative dancing or the playground stuff at all. i feel like it should've been more true to the song, like her actually being in hollywood.

thats exclaty like what i tought! like in the bening when she lands in lAX she could be getting off a plane with the hollywood sign in the back.
and when she egts the club thing, tehre couldk be a red carpet and stuff
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:37 am

She's talking about a party in the usa. Not a party in a club. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:39 am

"I get to the club in a taxi cab, everybody's looking at me now"

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she was at a club in hollywood.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:43 am

Is LAX even in Hollywood?? She's centering it around the USA, hence the HUGE flag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:52 am

LAX is the Los Angeles terminal, aka airport. So yes, it is. And yeah, I got that, but she's talking about the american life in LA... did you listen to the song? cause its pretty clear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:34 pm

I think the back-up dancers are just... wrong.

There's nothing about love or romance in this song, yet they had to make it like there is... I like the song because Miley didn't lose her boyfriend or something. A POPULAR SONG WITHOUT ROMANCE= OMG CALL THE POLICE, we need soem gross dancing. :/

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:46 am

But the point Nat, is not the song title. A Party in the USA can be anywhere in the USA.

There are clubs in the USA right?

I just thought that Miley Cyrus is supposed to be an idol. That video, is definitely not my definition of an idol!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:52 am

She never chose to be an idol! She is a regular 16 yr. old teen girl!
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:32 am

You can't choose to be an IDOL.
By having 7-14 year olds looking up to you, considers you an idol. They look up to you and thinks that you will make all the best choices in life. So what she has to do, is MAKE those choices come true.

And the fact that she can sing, and has her own tv show, proves shes not normal. What's normal, is this SITE! Nobody here is famous. Nobody is going to be on Good Morning America in Time Square. Nobody here has a Chart Topping Hit Single across the nation. We're all just people. Just living our lives. Earning an education and trying to make the world a better place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:03 am

Ok, two things wrong there Kai.

1) She chose to be an idol when she signed up for a disney channel tv show. Obviously if you star on a show on Disney, you will be the idol of many many children.

2) She is just a person too. She is however, a person who needs to realize her status and make the right decisions. She is, and will probably forever be, Hannah Montanna, the kid's celebrity, and so she shouldn't be acting like a young Britney Spears.
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:52 am

Miley's a provocative, lewd, sl*t. The backup dancers are provocative sluts. And as for her clothes, voice, and pole-dancing?

She's a friggin sl*t!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Well I dress like Miley in the music video all the time so thanks.

Anyways, she didn't become famous just so people could criticize her, she became famous because she had talent and she wanted to show other people to not be afraid to show their talents. So if you are here to criticize her, you're wasting your life.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:42 am

well, miley shouldn't dress in a sl_tty way. unlike all those girls you see in the mall or something, they have a difference. miley is a role model of girls across the world?/nation.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:16 pm

U guys r criticizing Miley's outfit?? Have u seen Ashley's new video 4 Crank It Up?? I gotta say, I LOVE the girl and the outfit, but I was just shocked.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:56 am

i like the song. Party in the USA Music Video Icon_biggrin but there's an age difference between miley and ashley. miley's 17 [right?] and ashley's like 24. and is ashley coming back on disney or is she just going to focus on music for now?

edit: i saw the music video, it was fine. nothing that will burn your eyes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party in the USA Music Video   Party in the USA Music Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party in the USA Music Video
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next