Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mad Libs!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Hopefully everyone knows what Mad Libs are.
Credit to Wacky Web Tales. (http://www.eduplace.com/tales/)

I need your name, a city or town, and an adjective.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:07 am

F You N<3 wrote:
Are we supposed 2 b??

No. xD

2 verbs ending with -ing
Back to top Go down

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:32 am

kicking
flying
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:14 am

Learn to be a Rock Star

I'm at a new school. Its name is “The Danielle School for Rock Stars.” The courses here are squirmy!

My first assignment is to learn to play the ukulele and sing like a rock star. To be a good rock star, I'm supposed to run around a lot, to jump across the stage, and to hop at the audience. I did not act like that at my old school, so I think I'll have to work on it for a while; this will be interesting homework.

My second assignment is to learn to have an entourage, which is a group of people that always seems to follow around a rock star. I have a lot of friends, but for this assignment I suddenly have 100100101 people following me around, telling me how grusome I am, how they really like my skirt, and how I am the most uneasy person ever. I can't be sure, but I think they are just saying that.

My final assignment is to put on a rock concert. I have to arrive in a(n) sports utility vehicle and walk the laser lemon carpet, past all the swimming fans with cameras flashing in my face. Then, when I get inside, my entourage will be there and I will run with them to the stage. Next, I'll perform 53 songs, all while kicking across the stage, singing, and flying at the audience. This will be the toughest final exam I've ever had, and the one I'll never forget!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:52 am

Schools
Bashier
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:59 pm

number larger than one
plural noun
number larger than one
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:52 am

1.1 ohhhhhh! haha
Cell Phones
1.01!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 am

plural noun
large number
liquid
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Was it OK tht I used a 2 word plural noun>??
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:14 am

that was fine, of course. 'cell' was describing what kind of phones they are.

competitions
387, 020, 410, 065
sewage water
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:57 am

number larger than one
food (plural)
present tense verb
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 am

crepes
cope
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:43 am

adjective
adverb
present tense verb
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:16 am

Happy
Beautifully
Sing
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:17 am

adjective
singular noun
number larger than one
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:42 am

Homesick
Text
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mad Libs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Libs!   Mad Libs! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mad Libs!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2