Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!

Go down 
+6
Jacobluver
Hanna (:
Kai =]
MistyRain
_furryfurby
holagurl175
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:13 am

Plot:
You are the heir/heiress to the throne. Your parents are King and Queen of some of the richest palaces in the entire world. Beneath the walls are secrets, forbidden relationships, prisoners, and more.

Characters:

Girls-
Princes Blair Rosalena Dabsworth(17)(Likes Randy):Natalie
Princess Amelia(Mia)Agnes Dubler(17)(Likes Chace):Misty
Princess Krista Marilyn Shimeek(17)(Likes Aaron):Natalie

Princess Desiree Dacia Moorica(17)(Likes Nathaniel):Rose
Princess Jacinta Darcy Triplor(17)(Likes Nicholas):Meer
Princess Heidi Lucilia Ameera(16)(Likes Michael):Misty
Princess Leila Karissa Ablar(16)(Likes Ryan):Natalie

Princess Celicity Abagail Gournes(16)(Likes Christopher):Rayne
Princess Jasmine Chloe Younike(16)(Likes Harvey):Lola
Princess Valeria Carmen Chinque(16)(Likes Joshua):Danielle
Princess Arika Mallory Simes(15)(Likes Anthony):Kai
Princess Anita Annaleise Abvour(15):Hanna

Guys-
Prince Chace Matthew LaMounte(17)(Likes Amelia):Natalie
Prince Aaron Abdul Mannor(17)(Likes Krista):Kai
Prince Nathaniel Bernard Chillizan(17)(Likes Desiree):Kai

Prince Nicholas Jeremy Juniata(17)(Likes Jacinta):
Prince Randy David Urnoot(17)(Likes Blair):Addy
Prince Michael Johnathon Arusta(16)(Likes Heidi):Danielle
Prince Ryan Thomas Verdaz(16)(Likes Leila):Hanna
Prince Christopher Delio Cornellia(16)(Likes Celicity):Misty
Prince Harvey Ericson Tuyla(16)(Likes Jasmine):Rayne
Prince Joshua Chuck Nunnunta(16)(Likes Valeria):Lola

Prince Anthony Peirre Vetrano(15)(Likes Arika):
Prince Robert Chandler Caryman(15)(Likes Anita):Misty

Rules:
-These characters are NOT family members. None are.
-You may have up to 4 characters, different genders and ages.
-I must accept you first.
-Only up to 2 pets.
-Looks may not be celebs.
-No fighting.
-Keep it PG-17.
-Every relationship is forbidden, so you must do them in secrecy.
-Keep swearing to a minimum.
-You have all the richest and latest items.
-There are no hospitals, so no getting injured.
-No one has a special secret power.
-Make your forms informative please.
-NO SPAMMING!
-All the Princesses are friends and all of the Princes are friends. No enemies, though you may have frenemies.
If you read so far type PPP in strike.
-These people are Royal, not Celebs. And they are NOT American.
-Most girls and guys talk with accents.
-Each Princess/Prince has their own butler, maid, cook, driver, servant, stylist/makeup artist.
-No getting drunk.
-Make them act and sound royal.
-To make it easier, I assigned couples, but you never know who will play them. And you may not have all your couples liking the same member for all of them.
-No holding spots. First come first serve.
-No requests.
If you read ALL the rules tyle PPP in bold.

Rules for Foridden Loves:
-There will be no love triangles. Once your charrie has found their love, BAM, that's it. Haha. Unless they break up of course.
If you read all this type PPP in underline.
-Try not to get too graphic.
-Forbidden loves will take place in either hotels, bars, the Rose Gardens, or another hiding spot.
-No cheating on your soulmate.
If you read ALL the rules type PPP in Italics.

Form:
Name(First, Middle, Last)(Given):
Age(Given):
Gender(Given):
Looks(Picture Please. NO CELEBS!!):
Personality(No Will Unfolds):
Parents:
Palace Name(Chateau de *Last Name*):
Pets:
BF/GF/Crush(Given):
Other:

Palaces:

Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! GermanCastle
Chateau de Dabsworth: Ruled by the Dabsworth Family
Chateau de Shimeek: Ruled by the Shimeek Family
Chateau de Ablar: Ruled by the Ablar Family
Chateau de LaMounte: Ruled by the LaMounte Family

*I will do my forms later*

DO NOT COPY THIS RP!

Last edited by F You N<3 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:53 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:29 am

Name(First, Middle, Last)(Given): Princess Blair Rosalena Dabsworth; Princess Krista Marylin Shimeek; Princess Leila Karissa Ablar; Prince Chace Matthew LaMounte
Age(Given): 17;17;16;17
Gender(Given):F;F;F;M
Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! 73_352193_8093a0112322f44;Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! 400_F_12561074_MJGteECq7jjbWfKQzprqhsPffheUJC4WPerfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! 400_F_46772_TDF3Z0fxGD9RthdRsB7QifxGDexFhU;;Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! Jared Personality(No Will Unfolds): She's a royal pain. She is extremely spoiled and won't settle until she gets exactly what she wants. She's not mean to others, but she can be a tad stubborn and give an attitude, but her friends are usually used to it. She sneaks out all the time to be with guys behind her parents wishes. She's fun, flirty, outgoing, optomistic, rebellious, etc.; She's the shy cutie. She likes to have fun, but she's always self conscious and hates getting in trouble. She loves hanging out with her friends and her parents think she's just an angel.; She's slightly odd. She has a dark personality sometimes, but at times she's bubbly and perky, making her tend to have mood swings. She complains alot about the smallest and stupidest things, but she always knows how to have fun and get a party started.; Handsome, smart, funny, what else more does he have? He has always been a ladies man and is loving every second of it. He's very surprising and romantic, but he doesn't follow the rules most of the time.
Parents: Gregory and Stella Dabsworth; Tomas and Bloom Shimeek; Carl and Emilia Ablar; Michael and Edna LaMounte
Palace Name(Chateau de *Last Name*): Chateau de Dabsworth;Shimeek;Ablar;LaMounte
Pets: A small chiuaua(sp?); none; none; none
BF/GF/Crush(Given): Randy; Aaron; Ryan; Amelia
Other:
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:48 am

Name(First, Middle, Last)(Given): Princess Valeria Carmen Chinique
Age(Given): 16
Gender(Given): Female
Looks(Picture Please. NO CELEBS!!): Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! Sweet_sixteen_birthday_girl_car
Girl on the left
Personality(No Will Unfolds): Princess Valeria acts like a sweet, innocent girl that does what she is told. Sometimes, under those fake layers, she wishes she can breakout from all these manners and run off on her own. She wants to be a different person, someone who has a regular life instead of being a princess.
Parents: Ronald and Yvonne Chinique
Palace Name(Chateau de *Last Name*): Chateau de Chinique
Pets: A teacup Maltese named Buttons, Butt for short [lol, excuse that last part.]
BF/GF/Crush(Given): Prince Joshua Chuck Nunnunta
Other:
PPP
PPP
PPP
PPP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:08 am

Name(First, Middle, Last)(Given):Princess Jasmine Chloe Younike [could she go by Chole?]
Age(Given):16
Gender(Given):female
Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! Faviana5926PromDress
Personality(No Will Unfolds):
She is very clam and sweet atround her parents. But she is a party girl! She loves to have fun, and hang around her friends and crush! She will take her horse, out to run and vist her crush and her close friend, Princess Valeria. Her parents think she does everything perfect and right when, in retitly she is a trouble maker
Parents: Victoria and Dave Younike
Palace Name(Chateau de *Last Name*): Chateau de Younike
Pets:Mini Yorkie,Yogi, and black stalltion, Storm
BF/GF/Crush(Given):Harvey
Other:

PPP
PPP
PPP
PPP
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Name(First, Middle, Last)(Given): Princess Amelia Anges Dubler(Mia); Princess Heidi Lucilia Ameera; Prince Christopher Delio Cornellia(Chris); Prince Robert Chandler Caryman
Age(Given): 17; 16; 16; 15
Gender(Given): F; F; M; M
Looks(Picture Please. NO CELEBS!!): Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! Crmo3Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! N6unau
Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! 9povwk Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! 81zkyh1
Personality(No Will Unfolds): Mia is gentle, quiet, calm, and keeps to herself. She does what she is told and is very selfless. She does not care for material possesions and rather give to others, and do for others than have others do for her. Mia is very kind and shy, very modest. She does not praise herself and tries to hep others as much as she can. She is all about helping others; Heidi is very, very outgoing and loud. She's super friendly and loving, but a total wild party girl and a rebel. She does what she wants and doesn't really listen to others, but is still a good friend and listener. She loves to give advice and can be very kind when she wants; Super nice and funny. Chris is very protective, kind, and understanding. He likes everyone he meets and is very socialable. Chris likes to make everything right and is just plain super nice and loving; Robert isn't very social, but he isn't very shy either. He is kind of in the middle. He can be very nice when he wants, but can also be very mean, too. He's creative and thinks about things way too much, which can make him kind of nervous and paranoid. Robert can have a bit of a temper.
Parents: John and Alana Dubler; Douglas and Fianna Ameera; Brian and Carrie Cornellia; Justin and Maggie Caryman
Palace Name(Chateau de *Last Name*): Chateau de Dubler; Chateau de Ameera; Chateau de Cornellia; Chateau de Caryman
Pets: none
BF/GF/Crush(Given): Chace; Micheal; Celicity; Anita
Other:(I dont have strike and I dunno how to do it, so I'lljust put a plain PPP first.)
PPP
PPP
PPP

PPP

Last edited by MistyRain on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:15 pm

ORP: Okay. Furry, accepted. Lola, accepted. Meer and Misty, finish and you'll be accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:25 am

Desiree was sitting in her room, on her 4 post camopy bed. She had in one hand her princess brush, and in her lap lay her her white, tea cup Poddle, Belle. Belle was gently licking her master's hand. A soft knock on her bedroom door, then was followed by the opening of her 2 double doors. Her mother walked in, "Hello Desiree,"her mother said, coming over to her daughter's bed.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:34 am

(Kay, I finished it. And I changed Aaron to Christopher.)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:59 am

Princess Valeria was standing stiffly right outside of her grand castle. Her cousins' family have just arrived by her family's royal jet. They were of the middle class; the family was in awe of their landscape. Valeria sighed slightly, she was used to this ever since she was in her mother's womb. She wished she could break away from all of this fake smiling and awkward waves.
Her younger cousin tugged at the hem of her dress with his dirty fingers, "Do you have a swimming pool here, Val?!"
Valeria closed her eyes and rolled her eyes underneath her eyelids. "Yes, Patrick, we do and my name is Valeria," she answered, trying not to sound annoyed. Patrick ran quick back to his brother to tell him the news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:13 am

Jasmine rode her mightnight black stallion,Storm, into teh beautiful,hand painted, freash and clean royal stables. From there she dismouted ehr horse and had one of the dirty stable hands do it,"David is coming to groom Storm at 2:00! Have Storm in his pacdock by 1:45!"Jasmine snapped uncliping her velet helet and tosing it agasit. She graped her ridding whip and water bottle and walked away on the stone path that lead out of the stables and into the place.
Once inside she sliped off her ridding boots and chaps and put them in the ridding closet,along with her whip.Her severt came behide her holding a notepad and gold pen, " Have James come at noon to do my hair and make-up, and then get the car ready by 2. I what to meet Valeria. Did you knwo her family is in town, and there MIDDLE CLASS!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:18 am

ORP: Lola, need I remind u make sure these girls aren't mean. They hav 2 act royal.

Blair walked up to her huge dresser and plopped into a white carved seat. She pulled her long gorgeous hair out of the pony and shook her head softly. "You may come in now," she told her makeup artists. "I want to look dazzling for the dinner party tonight. All the families are getting together and I want to make an impression."

Krista opened her eyes quickly and turned to mirror. "My hair!" she cried. Her long locks had been snipped to her shoulder. "I should've never let you talk me into getting it cut!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:25 am

[whos lola?]
When Desiree's motehr left she gracelfully out got of bed and whent into her walk in closet. From there she picked out a beautiful dress to where to the dinner parrty tonight. It was blood red with gold accentes. The dress and strapless and whent a bit be lowher thin,soft knees. She sliped it on loving how it hugged her waist up and then beautiful slip down the bottom section. the blonde princesses set out, high gold heels.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:04 am

(...Starr, you're Lola...

Anyways, Hola, am I accepted? :3 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:19 am

(no, im not.i told everyone my real anme and such and hola, sheis choosing to use that name beause it annoys me]
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:39 am

ORP: Actually, no im not Lola. Weedy told me u told her u prefer being called Lola. And of course ur accepted Misty! a.k.a best RP buddy eva! Haha.

"Yes princessa," Eduardo, her spanish stylist nodded. Blair smiled. "I have to look fumar caliente!" she smiled. Latin was in her blood. Her eyes would always shimmer and her lips were always soft. Her dancing was beyond sexyy and the way she talked was seducing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:50 am

[yeah taht was before, but since you what to be all braty and stuff then you may call me "Lola" but i will not repsond]

Jamise shut her black door and over to her zebra print circle bed. She floped down on it and put a pillow under her long, slickly blonde hair. She slowly draged her self to the shower to get ready for the long, day.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:53 am

ORP: And since u want to be all spaztic, i will call u "it" since 4 all i kno, u could be a 40 year old loser living at home alone with cats wishing u hadnt jacked up ur life in the first place. =) just saying.

"Your shower is ready and at the exact temperature you asked for Princessa," Eduardo assured her. "You have 45 minutes until hair and makeup."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:19 am

[alright, call em whatever you what, and your right i could be a 40 year old loser living at home with cats wishing i hasn't jacked up my life in the first place =), but just saying, im not]

Jamise clmibe dinto her warm, shower water on full blast.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:27 am

ORP: Hope not.

She nodded and thanked him with a curtsey. "Gracias." She smiled and walked into her large marble floored bathroom and took off her silky pink robe and stepped into the steamy shower. "Ahh."
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:39 am

Rockzina!<3 wrote:
ORP: And since u want to be all spaztic, i will call u "it" since 4 all i kno, u could be a 40 year old loser living at home alone with cats wishing u hadnt jacked up ur life in the first place. =) just saying.

"Your shower is ready and at the exact temperature you asked for Princessa," Eduardo assured her. "You have 45 minutes until hair and makeup."

[shut up, nat. i know viv's real. i saw her facebook :O]
Valeria knew her cousin's family is a disgrace in the town. As they entered the grand castle, her cousins were running around, fingerprinted the painstakingly polished gold handrails. Valeria knew the maids would follow after them with a rag. She tried to sneak up the stairs to her suite, but her mother caught her.
"Val, baby, I know you don't want to be with your father's side of the family, but you have to deal. You're a princess after all, honey. Everyone expects for you to act like one. So do it," she said the last line in a strained voice. Valeria slumped over, she hated when people call her Val. She straightened herself out like she was ironed at the sight of her uncle. He gave her a quick smile and excused himself to the bathroom. Her mother tilted her head at Valeria, "You better keep this act up," she whispered. Her mother was the only one who knows Valeria hates being a princess.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:42 am

ORP: I said just sayin. I didnt so not my prob.

As the jets went against her soft bare skin, she remembered what she loved most about being a princess, the pampering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:50 am

Jasmine steped out of the shower and over to her slick pink robe. She reahced into its packet to find her 4G iPhone, she quickly texted Valeria
Comeing over?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:51 am

"I love this life," she smiled, then she got a phone call from her mother, and remembered why she hated being a princess.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:53 am

Valeria excused herself to the one of the other bathrooms on the main floor. She pulled her phone out of her bra, since she didn't have any pockets.. or a purse. It was from Jasmine, a fellow princess.
no i can't. fam's over :( :( :( :(
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:54 am

She had too many duties and she hated being interuptted, explaining the many times she had runaway and lived with several different older guys, and of course she did many new things with each and every single one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!   Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect Princesses/Princes! (Active!) DONE! YOU MAY JOIN!
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next