Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]

Go down 
+3
WritingOtaku
holagurl175
EnchantixBloom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

As you can see, Sunny's last thread didn't really work out. Hola said it'd be okay for me to start a new one. If anyone had any plans to make a new one, you can delete this.

For the rules, check Lily's thread: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/mafia-f4/mafia-its-a-game-guys-t2063.htm

Roles (from Lily's thread):
Killers
Leader: One person. Each day, he/she PMs me the one he/she wants to kill.
Apprentice: In this game, it's one person. The apprentice and the killer decide together who they want to be killed. At the beginning of the game, the Apprentice also chooses someone. If the apprentice is killed, then so is the person he/she chooses.

Townsfolk
Nurse: One person. Each day, she/he PMs me with the name of a person she/he wants to save. If the killer targets that person, then that person lives and no one dies except for the one the townsfolk nominates.
Watcher: One person. Every other session (Every 96hrs), he/she will PM me the name of one character. I will tell him/her the role of that person (ie- Bob is the nurse, Jane is the killer).
Lovers: Two people. If one dies, so does the other.
Role Blocker: One person. He/She chooses one person. That person cannot do anything at night. (ie- Chooses the nurse, nurse can't protect anyone. Chooses the killer, no one dies. Lover dies alone, etc.)
Silencer: One person. Each day, he/she can choose one person, who, for one discussion session (48hrs) cannot participate in discussion. He/She can still fufil his/her role, though.
Trickster: One person. Each night, the trickster chooses two people. The first person's action gets redirected at the second person. (ie- Redirects Pamela's night action at Steve. Pamela originally killed Frank, but now must attack Steve.
I'm not going to use the Tracker, so it'll be more challenging.

Time of Day
Day

Players and their Status
Bloom (Narrarator)
Hola (Dead, Innocent)
Weedy (Dead, Innocent)
Sunny (Dead, Innocent)Meercat (Dead, Innocent)
Furry (Dead, Innocent)
Viv (Dead, Mafia)
JL (Dead, Mafia)
Lily (Alive)
Jorie (Alive)

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:00 pm

I think it's Nat or Lola. I'm leaning more towards Lola, because she's trying really hard to get Nat. I know for sure it's not me or Furb. 'Cause I'm the Watcher, and Furb is a Lover.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:03 pm

well, thanks a lot for telling my role, jors tongue
lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:36 pm

I'm not trying really hard, once ye again, im saying i have a feeling

*i am leaving for the beach!!!!I'm not sure if i can come on, so i have omed everything to EB yestrday. I will be back late Monday Night/Tuesday*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:13 pm

_furryfurby wrote:
true, lola.
i'm not sure anymore. any one of us could be lying.

but, sunny, maybe one of the people you crossed out was mafia and picked weedy at random...?

It's all guess work right now, so I can't really be sure, either. I know Weedy, and me aren't mafia. Of course, you probably aren't either. And Jorie probably isn't.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:46 pm

It's not me. Honest. I'm the Watcher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 am

Its werid... im not Mafia or whatever, but everythings i am...
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 pm

When does discussion end?
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:03 pm

Discussion will end when about 6 of the 8 people left have voted, so start voting! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:56 pm

I'm keeping my vote Nat, she's very very interested in keeping herself out of the spotlight. If we go by Sunny's list here, and I know I'm not mafia (although i may be a tad bit tricky hinthint), and Furry is apparently a lover, my guess is that Hola and Lola are mafia (remember there IS an apprentice!!!) but i'm gonna go with hola anyway

Bloom (Narrarator)
Hola (Alive)
Weedy (Dead)
Sunny (Alive)

Meercat (Alive)
Furry (Alive)
Viv (Alive)
JL (Alive)
Lily (Alive)
Jorie
(Alive)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:06 pm

I say Nat too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:10 pm

Well, to make this easier for Bloom... I'll keep track of the votes. Smile

Nat- III
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:13 pm

wait.....what about JL?She hasn't mposted on here, has she?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:17 pm

True, but has she even been online for the last few days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:19 pm

no....i don't think so...
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:17 am

*HUMPH* why does everyone always vote me the first round?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:26 am

I suppose you just are suspicious. You can make an effort to defend yourself, you know. Convince me to change my vote. I think Lola just did it out of spite...
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:30 am

Well, i try to defend myself so this won't happen. I'm not the Mafia, I swear. I would think the Mafia wouldn't bother post on here, to keep themselves out of the suspicious position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:36 am

Alright. I'll think about it. Perhaps it is Meercat or JL.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:28 am

I thought it was meercat 4 several reasons. The main one being, I HAD A FREAKIN DREAM LAST NIGHT THT MEERCAT CONFESSED BEING MAFIA! I SWEAR! NO JOKE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:32 am

now, im thinking it jl...like you said about keeping from posting....if she has been on then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:26 am

Here's the thing, JL hasn't been on. And hola, if you aren't mafia, then maybe you can post your job???
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:49 am

I'm the roleblocker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:22 am

I think I'll actually go with Lola.

Nat: II
Lola: I
Meercat: I (are you voting for Meercat, Nat?)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:47 am

natalie, it's not meercat, i know this for sure!
she's my lover <3 rofl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:17 am

ahahaha. i vote for Nat

Last edited by _furryfurby on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : [spelling. sorry :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]   First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Official Mafia v.3 [game over, VILLAGERS WON!, but I can't lock it.]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next