Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Make a Topic Important or FYI

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

How to Make a Topic Important or FYI Empty
PostSubject: How to Make a Topic Important or FYI   How to Make a Topic Important or FYI I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:41 am

This is for everyone who doesn't know how to make a thread Important or FYI. It's easy to do, but sort of hard to find. Groups that can moderate that section can make a thread Important or FYI. Here's how.

1. Click "Edit" on the first post of the thread.
2. Scroll to the bottom. You'll see this: How to Make a Topic Important or FYI Gfryed
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Click the plus sign in the corner of "Options", which I outlined in the pic above.
4. You'll see this: How to Make a Topic Important or FYI Hjd
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. At the bottom, you can choose if you want the thread to be Normal, FYI, or Important.

And that's how!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected who can make a thread Important or FYI.)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Topic Important or FYI   How to Make a Topic Important or FYI I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:42 am

Thanks! Ur so good at this!
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : How to Make a Topic Important or FYI BUcdHow to Make a Topic Important or FYI QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Topic Important or FYI   How to Make a Topic Important or FYI I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:48 am

It's not just for Admin, Mods, and Admin Assistants.

But say if your 'Group' is moderating a category, you can only do Stickies and all that in THAT category.

For Example:
I'm Head of the Webkinz Beach News Flash. And My 'Group' moderates the WB News Flash category. That means, I or anyone else in my group can make any thread in there a stick or important!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Topic Important or FYI   How to Make a Topic Important or FYI I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:48 am

thanks, why hasnt anyone made this before?? we can always count on EnchantixBloom
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Topic Important or FYI   How to Make a Topic Important or FYI I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:53 am

xoxogossipgirl wrote:
Thanks! Ur so good at this!
You're welcome!

The Last Avatar wrote:
It's not just for Admin, Mods, and Admin Assistants.

But say if your 'Group' is moderating a category, you can only do Stickies and all that in THAT category.

For Example:
I'm Head of the Webkinz Beach News Flash. And My 'Group' moderates the WB News Flash category. That means, I or anyone else in my group can make any thread in there a stick or important!
Oh, thanks Kai!

Jacobluver wrote:
thanks, why hasnt anyone made this before?? we can always count on EnchantixBloom
Thanks! Rainbow Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Topic Important or FYI   How to Make a Topic Important or FYI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Make a Topic Important or FYI
Page 1 of 1