Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! Empty
PostSubject: I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!   I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:09 am

Ok, i'll tell you what happened.

My mom came home abotu an hour ago saying that beause of the storm last night teh wind knocked a birds nest out of the tree. I didn;t really care beause you know, im sick. but them she says their is a baby and and an egg!! " i got up with a blanket and go outside to the lawn. Sure enough there is a nest, a day old baby and its egg. the egg has a crack in it. I saw sooo exicted i graped my pillow, my celly and my nlankli e and lay down next to it, watching teh egg hatch!After about 15 minutes a new life came into the world. I googled how to care for a baby bird and found the website at the bottom.
I put the nest, and the babys into a showbox while tonight my aby will run and get a bird cage. they are sooo cute!

Right now, im fixing water and sugar for the emegergy food for teh oldest baby-Bubba-, and the youngest-Dew-will be geting his food later

Oh, and its a myth that once you touch a baby bird its motehr won't touch it. And its mother was no where near the tree where teh nest landed and the tree is infront of my window, and i never saw a mocking bird[thats the kind of birdie i found].

[for feeeding and carring info, i got off of this site:
http://www.csub.edu/FACT/baby_bird_care.htm
and me and my dad have a permint for having birds]
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! BUcdI FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!   I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:44 am

Nice.

But once it grows older, you shouldn't keep it in your house. It should go out, learn to fly and learn to survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!   I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:40 am

i knwo kai. thats why you cant handle it that much and teach it to become a wilf aniaml. trhast one of teh contions to have/rasie a wilf bird on the permint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!   I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:37 am

Kai is right. I know of someone who had a baby robin, raised it until it was grown up, released it, fed it still. But eventually, the robin stopped coming to get the food from her hand. It's just life. Make sure you don't get too attached.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!   I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:26 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bubba died!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the people at teh pet store said that Dew might die beause something happned to his egg!!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!   I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:08 am

aww, i'm sorry, lola!
but, like sunny said, don't get too attached to them..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!   I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:07 am

='(. Now Dew died last night. now i have no more baby birds. No
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!   I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:04 am

Awwww. Maybe u should try getting baby chicks. They last longer. I used to have them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!   I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:11 am

lol. i know. im going to ask for them, but where do you get them? lol
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!   I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:27 am

Haha. Cant remember. I got them YEARS AGO.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!   I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:06 pm

Aww I'm sorry :( but that's still cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!   I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:18 am

=( . i buryed them by Gato's grave.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!   I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:48 am

Um Sorry but so cool you were able to ave them for that hsort while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!   I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I FOUND 2 BABY BiRDS!!
Page 1 of 1