Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* Empty
PostSubject: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:08 am

A new story that just came to me. lol

7:47 am.
Friday July 16th
Starr's room

Chapter 1:
A New Time

Starr pushed off her bed covers, that landed on her best friend, Autumn, who was jumping on Starr's king size lander bed.
"Why so early?" Starr mumbled unhappily, throwing a star shaped pillow on Autumn's blonde head.
"Ouch!!!" she screamed.
Once Autumn recovered she explained, "Because silly girl, TODAY IS THE JONAS BROTHERS!!! AND WE HAVE TO BE READY BY ELEVEN. BECAUSE THE MEET AND GREET IS AT ONE!" Autumn yelled... once again.
Starr rolled her eyes and stumbled into her rose colored bathroom. The cold title felt great on her freshly manicured feet. Starr winded her eyes and blinked a few times and twisted the sink knob for preheated warm water that would rush into the tile sink. After a moment of about-to-fall-sleepiness, she stuck her soft hands under the warm water, and then brought them to her face. Splash! When the warm water hit her cheeks, she suddenly woke up. "Autumn!" Starr snapped changing into her pink Victoria Secret robe.
"Yes?” the perky blonde asked sitting on Starr's unmade bed.
"Get me a Fiji water!” Starr yelled walking into her room like closet.
Autumn slid off the bed and walked across the pale wooden floors to the silver mini fridge. She picked out the water bottle and walked across the floor to the closet door. She knocked twice, and them came in. Starr was looking at a cream tank with lace at the bottom with a light pink tank under.
"How would this look?” she asked taking the water from Autumn's hands and toke a sip and placed it on the white coffee table.

"Great!!" Autumn smiled eying a pair of black mid-thigh shorts and a teal tank.
"Go ahead," Starr laughed as she watched her friend race to the clothes and take them off the racks, almost stepping on Starr's Pomeranian, Chloe.

Starr, Autumn, and Chloe emerged two hours later wearing the perfect outfits. Starr grabbed her Coach Penelope signature shantung purse that had her iPhone, lip gloss, iPod with head phones, juicy key chain, a notepad, pink fuzzy pen, lip gloss, mascara, small mirror, and everything else she needed to be perfect to go to a Jonas Brothers concert and meet and greet.
Starr yawned waiting in the horribly long meet and greet line. Autumn was waiting next to her best friend, texting her fabulous boyfriend, John.
“Could you stop?" Starr snapped, annoyed that HER best friend was spending so much more time talking to John than her. HELLO? They were standing in line, for a meet and greet with the Jonas Brothers, with Chloe in Starr's purse.
"Yeah," Autumn answered shutting her Sidekick3 off and into her back jean pocket. They were close to the front of the line.
Only two............one more person! Starr thought to herself getting her pink camera ready. "Finally," she said to herself as her and Autumn (and the small dog in Starr's purse) walked over to the Jonas Brother's table.
"Hey," Starr smiled hugging Nick, Joe, and finally Kevin. Autumn smiled at them, not needing a hug. Her father produced the concert so she would hug them whenever she wanted .
"And your name is?” Nick asked, kind of smiling,
"Starr, with two R's" she answered her buttery blonde mid back length hair fell onto her shoulder.
"Mine's Autumn," Autumn answered smiling a bit at Joe.
Nick just stared at Starr. Starr and Autumn quickly took pictures and were rushed away by a security guard.

Chapter 2:
The Concert
Once the girls were at their seats, Starr lifted up Chloe, and clipped on her pink leash and tied it to the chair. "STARR!? Are you crazy!?" Autumn whisper yelled.
"I'm thinking, I can't let my baby touch these icky floors," Starr whispered back, ch

NOT DONE!! IM JUST WAY TOO TIRED AND LAZY TO FINISH IT, EDIT, SPELL CHECK, AND EVERYTHING ELSE I NEED TO DO. YOU MAY COMMENT, BUT JUST KEEP IN MIND, I'M NOT DONE!!!
(c)

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:04 am

Okay, I'm going to be honest. I stopped reading at "GET ME A FIGI WATER". Lazy to spell check? Do you have Word on your computer? Paste it into there. It sounds like a nice concept, though it reminds me a bit of Hannah Montana. Starr is Hannah, and Autumn is Lilly. Starr is amazingly rich and Autumn mooches off her clothes. Is Starr going to put on a blonde wig when she leaves for the concert? Keep working, it's got potential. But take the time to correct your mistakes.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 am

viv, i'm loving the details here :]
if you don't mind, can i correct some of your spelling?

i wonder why the title's faith. . .
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:25 am

I agree with Sunny bout the Hannah thing. But otherwise, sounds pretty good
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:07 pm

CHLOE!!!! Ahahhaa my puppy is guest-starring in ur story!!! Hehehe she has great story-presence. Smile
Cute. I feel I made a rather large influence in this story Smile hehehe keep writing it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:28 pm

yes frub you can edit my speeling
Nat,Sunny- its not like Hannah. its compley diffrent, like it said, "NOT DONE!! IM JUST WAYY TO TRIED AND LAZY TO FISHEN IT,EDIT,SPELL CHEAK AND EVERYTHING ELES I NEED TO DO. YOU MAY COMMENT, BUT JUST KEEP IN MIND, IM NOT DOEN!!!" i am not fishned and complety forget about this story, but i'll countiune.

Star-hahah, yes Chole is in here. hahah she might have a big role too.... 0.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Just because it isn't finished doesn't mean it can't remind me of Hannah Montana. What struck me was the walk-in closet that Autumn is in love with. I'm sorry. I can feel a Nick-x-Starr romance coming up. Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:42 am

Ya got tht right. Sounds like Starr and Nick are gonna have a little fling. Lola, ur story just gave me an AMAZING idea for a new story! THANKS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:49 am

Sunny, i didn't even think about the walk in closet thing until you said it!! lol. im so dumb!!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:46 am

CHLOEEEE MIGHT BE A STAR?!?!?! Yeeeaaahhh!!!!! I can tell. This will be the best story ever! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:52 am

I did a quick spell-check. Smile I'm starting to like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:05 pm

Chole WiLL be a star lol!!! (:

yay!! Thanks sunny!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:05 am

Thought I might troll a bit:
Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* 9jirs5
Lola, next time you update, would you mind finishing the word you're typing. >.<
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:25 am

LMBO

that actually made me laugh out loud.
XD

i edited your spelling/grammer.
beware, i might've missed some errors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:03 am

=/ whats the pic of?
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:49 am

it shows a picture of the jonas brothers
underneath it it says:
"TALENT
Whoops, sorry, wrong picture."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:56 am

ohhhhhhh< i don't like them eaither, but i like writting love stories
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*   Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faith *Updated!! Spelling too!!*
Page 1 of 1