Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contests o.O

Go down 
+2
Hanna (:
_furryfurby
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Contests o.O - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Contest Thread!
In this section of WB News Flash, you can take part in a contest.
[Almost] every week, I'll have a new contest and will set a deadline for it.
During the week, users can submit their entries to me via PM.
At the deadline, I'll announce the winner! [Yes, I'll be the judge, don't worry, I won't be too harsh...]
With the winner, I'll post everyone elses' entries. There may be ties and runner ups.
The prize is one [1] point on your point bar. If your points are already filled up,
then you get to experience something amazing.
The joy of winning.
[as you can see, prizes aren't an important part of this contest.
it's either the goal is to have fun or the creator is lazy.]

Rules

1. Please have only one entry for each week!
  2. When you PM me your entry, please title it with the title of the contest.
  3. As always, follow the site rules.
  4. You can always suggest contest ideas to me.
  5. Have fun!

The Contests

The Knock Knock Joke That Was Actually Funny and Made You Laugh
Spoiler:

Funny Bumper Stickers
Spoiler:

Drawing: Horses
Monday; July 20 - Monday; August 10
[Sorry, I will be going on vacation!
I guess you have more time to draw the horses?]

Upcoming:
????

Made by Danielle(:
with love. hehe.
okay, i have no idea what happened to the font size. arrghh, this is messed up.

Last edited by _furryfurby on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:10 am

She's the artist who said preps try to be nice to her and it freaks her out
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:21 am

Ya, that one xD
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:48 am

See Im good XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:34 am

I'm so excited for the horse contest, I've already started lining my horsie (: She's purtyyyy

Also, furby, do you want a creative designed horse, or like a well drawn one?
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:01 am

whatever you think is best, lily.
i guess i'll take all types of art for these horsies.

WINNERS!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:12 am

BTW I kno this will sound weird but can it be a uniron
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:02 am

ummm..
i don't think so.. lol.
just horses, please.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:53 am

well it's face is slightly demented
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 am

Mine won, whoo! (next to Nat's, hehe)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:00 am

Congratz Jors!!!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:10 am

Haha, thanks XP

I started on my horse! And I think Ash is too, but IDK, I told her about it.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:03 am

Thats good cuz Ash hardly comes on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:41 am

cool second (:

ma horsie is really really good... for my drawing skillz anyway
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:59 am

Yea, 'cause she dosen't come over often unless she REALLY wants to, otherwise she comes just when we have like a get together or something, but she'll come on if she does the contest
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:34 am

Yay she seems nice!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Ash wants to know if it has to be colored.

She is, she's one of the bestest cousins in the world =) [I have a lot of cousins XP I have a big family ingeneral XP]
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Haha I understand stand Jors I come from a Latin family and like my grandpa says we breed we don't give birth. I think I should have like 40+ cousins 2nd cosins etc

I have 4 aunts and 4 uncles yup and that's only because my grandfather died young like 39ish and my granfathrr the other one seperated himself from my mothers mother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:38 am

my dads one of 8 o.O and then my mom is one of 5... plus my grandma is one of 13. its so hectic we have to have two separate birthday/holiday parties for my dads and my moms side, lol.

and really good question jorie... cause i was thinking of maybe just shading mine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:47 am

you could take a picute of the outlines one and then send it to furb and then color it, and then take a picutre and said it to frub and saying " i didn't know if u whated to color it
' or something like that
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:05 am

it wasn't my question Lily.

my mom is 1 of 11, Rick is 1 of 5. We have 2 seperate christmas's too, so we actually get 3 christmas's. One for my family, one for me mom's family, and one for Rick's family. It may be 4 if I ever get to know my dad...
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:08 am

Luckies I spend Christmas in ma colombian room b/c my moms family hates my dads and vice versa so we all go to colombia where out family comes from Texas, NY, California, Madrid, and Sydney

I'll just draw the horse and fill it in with colro online if it neeeds to be in color
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:27 am

it's up to you whether or not to color.
because when i color a picture i drew, i almost always mess it up.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:34 am

Y saves me spazzing attacks furb
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:59 am

you're welcome...?
right?
anyway i'm in d.c. right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:01 pm

Thanks furb !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contests o.O   Contests o.O - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contests o.O
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Webkinz Beach! :: WB News Flash!-
Jump to: