Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my signiture?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-06-14

my signiture? Empty
PostSubject: my signiture?   my signiture? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:50 am

so i wanna fix my siggie but everytime i go there, it is only the preview and idk how to fix it cuz there's no box or anything. just the 2 pictures tht r in my siggie. plz help :[
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

my signiture? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my signiture?   my signiture? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:04 am

well i could go ahead and do what ever you want me to do on your siggy in the admin panel
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

my signiture? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my signiture?   my signiture? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:29 am

um i have another problem. i cant see what other people post after i write something........ do you think it will go away?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

my signiture? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my signiture?   my signiture? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:34 am

whoa i am having that problem now 2, yeah i think it will, you will just have to hit post a reply in order to read it.
umm can you send my the pictures that you wanted>
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

my signiture? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my signiture?   my signiture? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:40 am

yea i hope it goes away soon here r the pics:
my signiture? Moz-screenshot-2