Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werewolves vs. Vampires

Go down 
+5
PWNED
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
mnm1995
Hanna (:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:36 am

First topic message reminder :

WEREWOLF GUIDE

You live on Farin Ranch, roaming through the forests that surround it. Your prey? The Vampires.

FORM:

Name:
How long you've been a werewolf:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

VAMPIRE FORM

You live in Blackwood Manor, on top of a hill in the Blackwood Forest. Just across the next ridge is your next battle: the Werewolves.

FORM:

Name:
How old in Vampire years you are:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

RULES:

No god-moding
Be nice to other players
No physical contact in any way (idk how to say this lol)
Kissing is OK, just don't make it extreme
No swearing, or * swearing
No Edward Cullens, Jacob Blacks, or any other fictional characters. Use original, new players.

MY FORM

Name: Luna Artemis
How old in Vampire years you are: 82
Personality: Nice, shy, but really depressed. Can be mean when provoked
Looks: Pale, blonde hair, pale skin, emerald-green eyes, really skinny
Other: Luna is in love with a werewolf, named Liam Kal

Name: Liam Kal
How long you've been a werewolf: 5 years
Personality: Kind, out-going, and athletic
Looks: Black hair that hangs over one eye, chocolate-brown eyes, and is a hunk lol
Other: Is secretly in love with a vampire, Luna Artemis

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:01 am

Ireth didn't acknowledge Jasper's appearance, she continued to look at the screen intently.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 am

Jasper grabed his coat he had left on a back of the chair. and threw it on spring but still chilly he went to the door keys in hand
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:11 am

"Where you going?" Ireth asked, not looking away from the screen. (She's looking up things, hacking into the government stuff and finding out what theyre doing)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:22 am

(typical Ireth)
Jasper hesitated his hand on the door knob. "Out." he said sinly looking back at her. "Can i trust you to behave while im out." he joked
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:44 am

(yup)

"Out where?" Ireth asked. "ANd you think you can trust me home alone?" she asked him with a joking smile.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:49 am

"welt arnt you a little nosey one." He said Putting his hand on his hip. flicking his other wrist. "aint any your buissness girl>" he said in a drama queen tone and turned back towrds the door
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:36 am

"When you do that you look so gay." Ireth told him, turning to look him straight in the eyes. "Now tell me or i'll have to beat it out of you."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:43 am

Jasper frowned at her " Out." and he opened the door and slammed it behind him.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:08 am

Ireth sighed, turning back to her computer. She was just about to get some important information and she needed to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:11 am

Outside jasper flipped opened his phone and dialed up a number. He tossed his keys up and down and then swung the ring on his finger as he listened to the line ring till someone picked up at the other end.

"Hey!"
He said with enthusiasim.
there was a long puase and his face got hard and serious and he nodded as the phone babbled on....
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:51 am

Ireth jumped up and smiled happily. "Yes! finally! good information!" she shouted out, punching her fists in the air.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:59 am

Jasper said alright into the speaker shut his phone and headed rowrds his bike and speed of towrds town king
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:40 am

Ireth sat back down in her chair, looking at all the valuable information she had.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:09 am

Jasper padded into A TATOO bar and head stright to the back
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 am

Ireth looked through the information, trying not to get found by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:15 am

Jasper sat down at a table with some bad looking men.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:27 am

Ireth shut down her computer and put it in her room, leaving the house and heading into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:53 am

He rested his arms on the table and stared at the older gruff man, he looked as if he was a biker with his long greasy black hair tyed back in a loose poney tail his beer gut covered by black shirt with a resteruant logo in the corner. HIs brown leather jacket hanging lossly around his huge arms. And of coarse covered in tats His 'bike buddies' Sat beside him there was three, one on either side of the main guy and one leaning agaisnt the wall. They looked just as mean but each had something the main dude didnt hand guns. Jasper could tell by the bulk under their jakets and one had it tucked into the back of his pants.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:46 am

Ireth walked around the woods, shedding her clothes and morphing into a wolf, running fast through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:38 am

"well gentlmen" jasper greated even though a better term would be scum bags. The Boss dude staired at him and then heed up hs hand resting his elbows on the table. " Going to take me in are you?" he smirked and his budies laughed. and he pulled his hands away good luck with that. "My boss orders me to do it I get it done no questions asked." Jasper said calmly as possible "Like a dog on a leash!" said the Main biker spraying his words more then saying.
Jasper slamed his fist down on the table to silence their uproar of laughter. All the men recated by quickly grabbing their weapons, but relaxed as they relized it was only a fist. "AT THE END OF THIS MEETING YOU WILL B EON MY LEASH." said jasper as he pushed his chair back.

From the back of the tatoo shop a rucuss begain loud bangs then a gun and a curtling scream a chair across the floor a wet thud two more shots more screams... the clerk at the front choked on her gum as the guns went off and the costmers and the workers and herself ran from the shop
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:19 am

Ireth's ears flicked at random noises, following all the different smells.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:05 am

....little bit later....

Jasper was back on his bike and heading back to the house. He answered the call done his job got paid and was moving on. he slowed as he reached the rocky road private drive threw the semi wooded area towrds the house. his bike coasting at a running pace he could keep up with in human form
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:05 am

....little bit later....

Jasper was back on his bike and heading back to the house. He answered the call done his job got paid and was moving on. he slowed as he reached the rocky road private drive threw the semi wooded area towrds the house. his bike coasting at a running pace he could keep up with in human form
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:03 am

Ireth turned around and ran back to the house, bored already. She grabbed her clothes and changed back, changing into her clothes again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:52 am

slowly he coasted back into the garage and locked his bike up yes locked it in his own garage. He didnt trust all his room mates and woud like to have transpotation without having to buy another Bike.
he patted it like a pet then bounced up the front door stairs into the house keys in hand.
He returned in a much ruffer state then left. His coat had a few slits in the back of it and a little blood stain splattered on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolves vs. Vampires
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next