Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG this is amazing. This is crazy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

OMG this is amazing. This is crazy. Empty
PostSubject: OMG this is amazing. This is crazy.   OMG this is amazing. This is crazy. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:14 pm

ok seriously watch this entire video. Hes amazing. no he is not faking, thats his real voice, you can tell because he messes up everyonce and a while, and the orchistra teacher at my school he can sing alot of high soprano notes all the way down to barritone, it just takes alot of practice and talent to train your voice to have such a huge range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is amazing. This is crazy.   OMG this is amazing. This is crazy. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:54 am

Wow he's really good ! I thought I'd share my family friend who sings for the Panthers and Hurricanes at 8 years old. She moved down to NC last year, but she now sings at every Hurricanes game. I'm so proud of her, and I hope you like this video (audio sucks, but its the best i could find of her recently)

Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is amazing. This is crazy.   OMG this is amazing. This is crazy. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:57 am

*speechlessnessism*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is amazing. This is crazy.   OMG this is amazing. This is crazy. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG this is amazing. This is crazy.
Page 1 of 1