Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! Empty
PostSubject: New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved!   New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:30 am

Alright, my friends said that I'm really good at helping them with issues, and they told me to make this one. Every day at lunch me and my friends will discuss the issue if I need help with it, so you'll have a better answer. Hopefully it'll help more. So ask away!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved!   New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:29 am

ok...

Ok i was texting my friend andrew. He and my best friend ERiN broke up(erin dumped him) and he asked me to go out with him. i said no and now hes all ticked. teh next day(thursday) he asked Abby if she whated to go out with him, and she said no. Now there is this txt chain message going around saying:
Andrew * last name* asked the 3rd girl out ( Abby *last name*) and she said no. Yesrday he asked out the 2rd ( Lola *last name*) and she said no. Then he got dumped by the 1st girl ( erin *last name *).
and yesrday he cussed at erin so many time sthat she started crying so i steped in, and started being really mean, and now he hates me... but idw him to hate me... but when you mess with the horns(erin) you get the bull(me) any ideas how he wont hate me?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved!   New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:00 am

ok i know your not asking me for advice, and feel free not to read anything i say... but i say good for you for sticking up for your friend! he sounds like hes trying to make erin jealous by using you guys to get back at them, and its not working. pretty soon he is going to calm down about the incident of loosing his girl friend and he will most likely know that you were sticking up for your friend, you could probably then tell him that your sorry and explain that you were only trying to protect your friend.

Rose great idea, as soon as i find something that i need advice on you will be the 1st to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved!   New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:58 am

k thanks JL!! +)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved!   New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:49 am

I see that JL gave you some pretty great advice, but I want to add something into it. As JL said below he's trying to use you two just to make her jelous, and you aren't letting him. Don't apologize to him about being mean to him after you know he's calmed down. I wouldn't apologize to him until he apologized, but that's just me. Everyone has a different way of saying sorry, but every guy has the same way to make their ex jelous, and he's definately doing that. If he asks you out again soon, it's obvious he's just going to use you to get to Erin and mess with her. Or any other girl that Erin's friend's with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved!   New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:04 pm

great idea Gigi!! thanks!!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved!   New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:11 am

=^_^= No problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved!   New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:29 am

your smily looks kinda like a kitty.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved!   New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:58 pm

It is a kitty. xD Smiling kitty cat! =^_^=
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! BUcdNew And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved!   New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:15 am

[quote="Blond<3"]ok...

Ok i was texting my friend andrew. He and my best friend ERiN broke up(erin dumped him) and he asked me to go out with him. i said no and now hes all ticked. teh next day(thursday) he asked Abby if she whated to go out with him, and she said no. Now there is this txt chain message going around saying:
Andrew * last name* asked the 3rd girl out ( Abby *last name*) and she said no. Yesrday he asked out the 2rd ( Lola *last name*) and she said no. Then he got dumped by the 1st girl ( erin *last name *).
and yesrday he cussed at erin so many time sthat she started crying so i steped in, and started being really mean, and now he hates me... but idw him to hate me... but when you mess with the horns(erin) you get the bull(me) any ideas how he wont hate me?[/quote]

guys can be a pain
and he wants to get ur attention
he wants u to feel bad for him so you will be like sorrryyy =[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved!   New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:20 am

he asked out 3 more girls, Aleixa, Sownnay, and Quinn
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved!   New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:34 am

He's either a player, lonely, or both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved!   New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New And (Hopefully) Imrpoved!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Need help? :: Advice Column-
Jump to: