Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=( Empty
PostSubject: Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=(   Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=( I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:14 am

So today I went to the park (not the kiddy type park, that park where it's like a pretty meadow type).
And I sorta bumped into a guy.
I've never met him before.
He was very sweet.
He apologized and said it was his fault when it was mine.
He said I was very pretty.
Though I'm pretty much fat.
He said to bad you're taken, my school's having a St. Patrick's Day Dance, and I would have loved to take a girl like you.
I told him I wasn't taken, that I was single, and his eyes lit up.
He said well then my invitation is still open.
He wrote his number on my hand and said text me.
But he didn't leave then.
We walked to the lake and sat of the shore.
The next thing I knew it was sunset.
And cold.
He gave me his sweatshirt and walked me home and up to the door.
I stood in the doorway looking at him as he walked away (I was still wearing his sweatshirt but didn't notice).
At the end of the driveway he looked back at me, his eyes looked so loving, and he smiled.
Then he was gone.
And I miss him.
My brain tells me to not accept his invitation.
But my heart is beggin to take it.
I need help.
<3 Jorie
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=(   Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=( I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:10 am

What about your babys daddy won't he be bad and I mean go for it if ur single just dont get pregnant again XD
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=(   Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=( I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:00 am

no, he dosen't care, trust me *rolls eyes* I'm single, so u think I should go for it?? and gee thx, great advice *rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=(   Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=( I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:08 am

Of course you should go for it your single just with a baby who will take up most of your time and after all most guys arent willing to go out with a girl whose preganat
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=(   Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=( I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 am

But make sure you know his motives! and go with a group, and get to know him a lil more before.
*shifty eyes* its a dangerous world out there....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=(   Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=( I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:33 am

hump.. i would say to cal.txt him and get the detaisl and ask if friends could go to
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=(   Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=( I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:16 am

i agree jl.
you know anyone from his school?
how was it? if you went
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=( BUcdOooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=( QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=(   Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:16 am

Let's see...
He does something bad. Tell me and i'll break out my baseball bat..
Mwa hahahahahahaaa

i noe im evil obviously...

But. Like everyone said. Get to know the guy.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=(   Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:00 am

I do know ppl from his skool, but they don't know him
I went, I had fun (clean fun smarties!), my friends from him school were there and we kept talking, Jay was nice =) I think I'm gonna hang out with him again sometime
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=(   Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=( I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:47 am

YAY!
HAPPY ENDING!
and cute pic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=(   Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oooh, I'm Not Sure =( I Need Help...=(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Need help? :: Advice Column-
Jump to: