Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling Out ~_~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Calling Out ~_~ Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Calling Out ~_~ Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Calling Out ~_~ Pet Calling Out ~_~ LKtU Calling Out ~_~ NpQC
Calling Out ~_~ GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Calling Out ~_~ Empty
PostSubject: Calling Out ~_~   Calling Out ~_~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:56 am

I looked with big pleading eyes. Why wouldn't he let me go? What was so wrong about it? The thoughts rang through my overly sized mind, bouncing off the walls. I looked at his gorgeous honey blond hair and smiled slightly as he looked at me.

Just a mini preview for later if I get that far. Tell me what you think. I would love some criticism it would help.

Chapter 1 - The beginning

It was the start like any other day. I woke up brushed threw my honey brown hair, threw on jeans and a long sleeve shirt, and put on some make up that brought out my brown eyes. They became lighter towards the pupils. I ran down the steps of the house. Nothing could go wrong. I smiled at the thought. I continued to walk through the house. It was quiet and I could hear the call of birds. I always had a really good sense of hearing, scent, eye sight and taste. I admit, it's really weird. But I grew up like that so it's normal to me. I never knew why and figured it was something with my genes.

I was in the kitchen know and I saw my mother making pancakes. As I looked around I saw my older brother, he was about 21 now, I had lost count so he's always 21 to me. I smiled as I saw him, "Maxwell!" I yelled running up to him and hugging him. He engulfed me in his arms, "Cassandra." he smiled. I looked at him, "Since when do you call me that?" I asked. "Cassie. Sorry." he rolled his eyes letting me go. "Mom." I smiled. "have something to eat honey before you have to go to school." she said setting a pile of pancakes on the table. I grabbed two and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Calling Out ~_~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Out ~_~   Calling Out ~_~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:56 am

it sounds good, but maybe a little more description? and you said that the boy and cassie both had 'honey' colored hair, shouldn't you make them different? but i did like the story, it was good please write more
Back to top Go down

Calling Out ~_~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Creative Writing-
Jump to: