Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* Empty
PostSubject: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:59 am

Riding on the school bus, talking to ymy sisters, and laughing about my boyfriend. Throwing my blond head back and lauging beaufiuly. Looking like a model. Decked in head to toe desginer. Perfect life. Till my bus driver roundsthe coner, and something cathes my eye. Fashling lights. Wheres that? My sisters, Abby, Cassie, Nikki and Sasha, look to what caugh my eye. I gently rose up, now seeing where the flashing lights light up again. A police car, fire truck, and ambalnce. "whos house is that?" Nikki asked looking around aty the mashions. " YOURS!"Sasha, Abby, and Cassie yelled. " NO!" i screached, graped my coach voer the schoudler bag, Juicy ourse, and marc jacobs unglasses. I yell at the bus driver to stop, with my sisters behide me. He finally lets us off and we run, all in our desginer heels, to our what used to be lush front grass. Our neightbors are all crowed around our front porch. " Move!" Cassie yelles, and they all move, gently looking at us in fear. I race onto the front porch followed by my sisters. I run into the house, the door broken down. Nikki got infront and bumped into a police officer." Are you Miss Taylor Singer?" he askes, " Um no... sorry. Thats Taylor. Im Nikki. Thats Abby, Cassie and Sasha"
" Oh hello....I'm sorry but Miss Taylor, may i talk to you in the other....umm" he sunmbled looking for the right word, since their wasnt any rooms, " the otehr space?"
"sure" i say quietly and follow the buff police offcier.
" I'm sorry but your motehr nad father have died."
I was speachless. Crying.
" Ma'ma?"
" Oh yes. yes. " i sniffe.
" You'll be living with your sisters in a oraphan...."
I nodded sightly.
I weakly walk back to my sisters, looking down," Lets go to the mall. We need to look good when we go to teh orpahnge" I whisper.
Sasha,Nikki, Abby and Cassie all cry onto my schoulders.

Will you join, me and my helpless sisters, go toa cr@apy run-down orpahnge. Surivie mean tough girls who call us " Spolized bratz?"

If you do, please join us below.

Name ( i give you):
Age ( i give you):
Perosnlity:
Looks:
Pets:
History:
Other:

GiRLS:
Taylor-15 TAKEN BY ME!
Nikki-15-TAKEN BY STAR

Abby-15-
Cassie-15- TAKEN BY JORIE
Sasha-15- TAKEN BY MNM

RULES:
Your Forms MUST MUST MUST be detlied. If not then i will have to decline you.
Try to have the best spelling and grammer possible.
The girls, have all diffrent personlitys. Kinda.
If you dont have everything compelted in teh form, you will be deciled.( that counts the FULL name)
If you get delicted twice, this isnt the rp for you. so sorry.

MY FORM:
Taylor:
(me)

Name(full):
Taylor Marie Maxxel

Personlity:
Taylor is fun-loving and down to earth. But she is also sturrbon as HECK! Don't ever get into an agretment with her. She will bet you down, like squashing you with her overly priced desginger boots. She is also well bansered will be a great lisner. She will sit and listen to your prombles for how ever long it takes. Taylor is prestant, and never ives up. And will never EVER say that someone eles but her is right. She is cool, played and is down right alwsome. If you dont fight with her. She usally is snobby and will do anything to win. She has stright As and an Honor Student. She always gets into trouble, but never gets busted. She gives hr ' IT' act (a.k.a Inncotet Teacher act). She also keeps a private CSOTU. She is the leader of her family. They will do anythign she says.

Looks:
Taylor has ah-mazying long curly sandy blond hair. her ahir reaches about, mid back and layered. She had side bangs that are always strighten. It may look werid on most people, but Taylor is the only one who cna pull ti off. Taylor has bright blue eyes that hid from under thick, black eye-lashes. Her skin is a tan tone, even in the dead of winter. Her eyes are long, and slim. not to meachin musclar. Her body is well devoled and very slim. Her well delovped body helps her with the guys, even if she doesnt what it. Her face is heart like, with out the point. Her puppy dog put is un-beavily hard to resiant. Her lisp are a full, red color, that are always have Pink Shine lip gloss on them.

Pets:
Taylor has 4 dogs. 1 chicawlla- Her name Tinkerbelle. Tinkerbelle, ( nicknamed tiner or Belle) is a tanish color with a heart on her back. Tink always wears a rhinestone studed collar. Her leash matches. Her 2rd dog is a toy poddle. her name is Winnie. She si a pure white little puppy with a cute pink tounge. She ahs a black and purple rhinestone studded collar and leash. the next to are muts. Their brother and sister. Moon & Luna. They are both pure black with white moon shape desginers on their backs. Taylro found them when she was 13. She also have 4 horses, Donney, Two Eyes, Belle and Magic.
Donney- a white and grey speckled stallion.
Two Eyes- a bay colored Stallion
Belle- pure white horse with percing blue eyes
Magic- cheastnut colored stallion. ON the small side.

Other:
Twins with Nikki, Sasha, Abby &&Cassie. The oldest. Birthday is New years Eve

NiKKi:
Name ( i give you): Nikki Jenee Maxell
Age ( i give you): 15
Perosnlity: Nikki is independent, caring, stubborn, opinionated, sassy, can be a little mean, but incredibly self-less. She will argue you out of your name, if she wanted to. She has a special knack for being able to make anyone say she is right, all the time. She is a great debater and argurer, and if she wants to be right bad enough, she always will be. Never budging, and never giving an inch, she is also very, very stubborn.
Also, Nikki is independent. She likes to do things on her own, by herself, fly solo, you get the point. She hates having to ask for help, because to her, that is a weakness. She wants do whatever she possibly can without asking for help from anyone. On a different note, she is also sassy and spunky, and has lots of comebacks ready to shoot at anyone who says one bad word about her or her family.

But one trait really stands out from all of these; her self-lessness. Nikki is the first to give up her seat to a child, pregnant woman, or older person. She cares so much for everyone, and tries to change the world. She donates to different charities the exact same amount of money she spends on snopping. Children's hospitals, animal shelters and food kitches are places she often volunteers at.
Nikki is also an amazing listener, and incredilby empathetic. If she can not be empathetic, than she is sympathetic. She will stay up with you all night, no matter what you need to talk about.
Looks: Nikki looks nothing like her sisters. They are all California-pretty, while she is an exotic beauty. Long, cocoa curled hair cascades half-way down her back in light waves, with natural ginger highlights. Side bangs cover her right eye, which is a deep warm-chocolate-chip-cookie color, and of course matches her left eye. Long, thick eyelashes frame her gorgeous, deep eyes. Her skin is a rich tan, like a model from Spain's. She is tall, very skinny, elegant and incredibly well-devoloped. Her great, curvy body helps her get the guys, even if she is taken, but she looks for the ones who know there is much, much more to a girl than her body.
Pets: Nikki has one dog, a gold, chesnut and white Pomeranian 6-month old puppy named Molly. Molly is super-tiny, with a show-worthy, incredibly shiny fur. Her coat is soft anf fluffy, with a ranging blend of different colors.
Other: BF named Jared.

Last edited by Love Princess on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:55 am

Name ( i give you): Cassie Annabelle Maxxel
Age ( i give you): 15 years
Perosnlity:

Cassie is strong willed and stubborn. She'll do anything to get what she wants. She may loose her temper at times but it wears off in aa matter of minutes. She may be strong willed and stubborn, but she is still sweet when your not trying to stop her from something she wants. Though she is the most strong willed and the most stubborn, she's still just one of the Maxxel girls.
Looks:

Cassie has silky shoulder length blonde hair, which has a cobalt blue streak and is almost always in a ponytail. She does have blue eyes like the other girls, but hers have a greenish-gray tint to them. Her tan tone, average height and lean muscles from soccer make her body just look amazing.
Pets:

Dogs: Dolly-Chiwawa, Angel: Pomeranian, Dasher: German shepherd
Horse: Stable: Hailey Show: Hailey's Comet
Cat: Cookie-Siamese kitten

Other:

3rd oldest, dosen't have a BF but she has a crush on a guy named Trey who also lives at the orphanege, but he thinks she's a spoiled brat just like everyone else does

Last edited by Miss Kiss [Jorie] on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:12 am

Name ( i give you): Nikki Jenee Maxell
Perosnlity: Nikki is independent, caring, stubborn, opinionated, sassy, can be a little mean, but incredibly self-less. She will argue you out of your name, if she wanted to. She has a special knack for being able to make anyone say she is right, all the time. She is a great debater and argurer, and if she wants to be right bad enough, she always will be. Never budging, and never giving an inch, she is also very, very stubborn.

Also, Nikki is independent. She likes to do things on her own, by herself, fly solo, you get the point. She hates having to ask for help, because to her, that is a weakness. She wants do whatever she possibly can without asking for help from anyone. On a different note, she is also sassy and spunky, and has lots of comebacks ready to shoot at anyone who says one bad word about her or her family.
But one trait really stands out from all of these; her self-lessness. Nikki is the first to give up her seat to a child, pregnant woman, or older person. She cares so much for everyone, and tries to change the world. She donates to different charities the exact same amount of money she spends on snopping. Children's hospitals, animal shelters and food kitches are places she often volunteers at.
Nikki is also an amazing listener, and incredilby empathetic. If she can not be empathetic, than she is sympathetic. She will stay up with you all night, no matter what you need to talk about.
Looks: Nikki looks nothing like her sisters. They are all California-pretty, while she is an exotic beauty. Long, cocoa curled hair cascades half-way down her back in light waves, with natural ginger highlights. Side bangs cover her right eye, which is a deep warm-chocolate-chip-cookie color, and of course matches her left eye. Long, thick eyelashes frame her gorgeous, deep eyes. Her skin is a rich tan, like a model from Spain's. She is tall, very skinny, elegant and incredibly well-devoloped. Her great, curvy body helps her get the guys, even if she is taken, but she looks for the ones who know there is much, much more to a girl than her body.
Pets: Nikki has one dog, a gold, chesnut and white Pomeranian 6-month old puppy named Molly. Molly is super-tiny, with a show-worthy, incredibly shiny fur. Her coat is soft anf fluffy, with a ranging blend of different colors.
Other: BF named Jared.

Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* Pet Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* LKtU Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* NpQC
Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:21 am

((was Sasha taken cause I'll take her))

Name ( i give you): Sahsa Luna Maxel
Perosnlity: She is outgoing yet mellow, out in space yet down to Earth. She is exotic and tame. She has many faces. Evil, Shy, Calm, Secure, Insecure, Loving and Guarded. She is very free and loves to have her sisters and friends by her. She loves big parties and to go out once in a while. She can be intimidating or someone you never knew was there.
Looks: She has golden sun kissed brown hair and amber eyes like the color of whiskey. Lips thats are plump and heart shaped. She is slim and has an hourglass figure. She has long, powerful legs and slim, strong arms. She moves delicately and clumsily at times. She can be a klutz or the most graceful person ever. Her hair falls straight on some days or can have a slight curl to it. Either way it's almost always gorgeous. Except on her bad days. She is about 5'6" and her hair is about just below her shoulder blades.
Pets: A very needy cat named Foomsy, a rambunctious dog named Isis, a mellow kitten named Sarye (pronounced Sar-I) and a sweet horse stable name- Sweet Revenge, Stable name- Sweets. Foomsy os a slender coal black cat. ((Foomsy actually means Smoke)) Isis is a snowy white maltese that thinks she's a rottwieler. Sarye is a calico. She has tawny, black and white spots patched all over her body. Sweets is a Arabian that has a tan star on her chest. She is white and has clear blue eyes.
Other: Sasha ALWAYS wears a necklace. If she doesn't it either means she sad or devistated.

Last edited by mnm1995 on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:06 am

(accteped Mnm and Jorie)

( yes everyone may rp)

I sat on the hard, supose-to-be soft bus chair,
as we pasted teh city i grow to and loved. teh filiarm park, town
square were disparing. The beaufiul mall on the outer parts of town was
now the olny thing I could see. Me,Abby,Cassie, Nikki and Sasha were
going to some new town, probly small with barley any money.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* Pet Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* LKtU Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Sasha gazed out the window remembering the mall and school. She remembered their extravagent birthdays and friends.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Cassie sat listening to music and staring at her iPod, she couldn't bare to look out the window and watch her whole life just disappear
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Nikki sighed, letting her cocoa colored hair cover her warm-chocolate-chip eyes. Her fingers tapped away absentmindedly on her phone, texting her boyfriend Jared. She swallowed harshly, as a disturbing thought entered her mind; she was now one of the people she had spent her life helping. She was no longer the volunteer making a difference, she was the one who needed the difference.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:53 am

Cassie let out a scream and fell to the side so she was laying horizontal on the hard bus seat, she flipped over onto her stomach, her head in the isle and screamed again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:41 am

"what si it Cassie!?" Taylor snapped, coldly. Taylor glared at her sister, even tough tehy were the olny one son teh bus. Everyone eles in the town could eford a car.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:10 am

Nikki wanted to help her sister, but she was too angry with everything to even care. "Get up," She hissed, her voice dripping icicles.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:42 am

"I'm nawt getting up, I'm to depressed that we're leaving EVERYTHING behind" Cassie whined into seat, and she let out another scream
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:11 am

Nikki raised her eyebrows in utter disgust. She was usually the first one to come to the aid of her sisters, but this was just pathetic. She rolled her eyes, and faced the window.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:13 am

Cassie sat up and sighed, she pouted slightly "I was just starting to get up the nerve to talk to Drake" she whined quietly
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:34 am

Sahsa rolled her eyes. She glanced at her sister. Almost hissing but keeping her voice mellow "You should have spoke to him earlier." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:52 am

" Your NOT two!!! Text him down!" Taylor growled her blue/green eyes slipting into spints. Taylor glaned at Nikki,then Sasha, then her small dog in her lap, quilly with fear from Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:54 am

Nikki ignored her sister's outburst, as she and Jared continued texting, him sending her texts about how he is going to kidnapp her out of the orphanage so they can be together forever.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:04 am

Cassie stuck her tounge out at her sisters, but decided that Taylor's idea was better then whining, It is much easier to talk through text then in person, she thought, she pulled her ENV2 out of her back pocket, flipped it open and started typing,

CM: Hey Drake, what up?

It was exactly what she would have said to him in person, just easier, she hit send and prayed for a reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:10 am

Taylor stuck out ehr tounge, then stuck it back in ehr highly gloosed mouth. She pouted sightly, and remebr she stillll hadden broken up with her boyfriend Jacob. He had given ehr a dozen red roses, a bear that says Z" I wuv you", 12 pink, orange, and yellow roses.
Taylor sighed and looke dout teh window, slowly ttaking out her i-Phone. Then her EV2, then teh balck-berry and Sidekick3.She decied the i-phone would work best. She clicked on "Jacob♥" then TXT MEGGAGE. She slowly typed
Hey babe. We need to talk
Tinkerbelle licked her chin.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:17 am

Cassie held her breath, for once wishing that her annoying text message ringtone would go off...*ding ding, ding ding* there they were, the bells she'd been waiting for, she hugged Dolly tightly, hoping it wasn't one of her soccer buddies

DH: Hey, Cassie right? Just got out of soccer prac.

Cassie squealed, then quickly clamped her mouth shut when Dolly jumped off her lap scared, she picked her back up and whispered "He replyed" her eyes sparkeled excitedly as she wrote a reply

CM: Yea, Cassie. Soccer prac. huh? Totally fun =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:04 am

Moon and Luna looked up from their star and moon doggy bed, when " Take a Bow" played, the text ring-tone for Jacob. " Great" I mumbled, grumply. Winnie jecked up from sleeping in a white fluffy ball. Tink looked out the window.
Hey. Wahst wrong? Jacob asked
Welll...um....wekindaneedtobreakupsinceimmovingandall. I replayed
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:27 am

DH: U a soccer chicka? awsome.

Cassie squealed again, bt softer this time "He said awsome cause I'm a 'soccer chicka'" she said, quoting his words (well, written word actually)

CM: Yup. =) It's my passion
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:22 am

Name ( i give you):Abby Rose Maxxel
Age ( i give you):15
Personality: She is quite stubborn eccentric and lively. Abby is quite a good arguer and debater she will often make you look like a fool. Abby has quite a reputation and if anything or anyone will challenge her or her status she will crush them like last season RLs. She also has a knack for insulting you till your mascara runs all over your face. . She hides her feelings and will never ask for help. She is a daredevil and will never back down she will complete any dare no matter how wild. She is loved by almost all as she has quite a variety of personalities and is extremely loyal. She once lost a friend to cancer and she is now devoted to cancer organizations and movements. She is as sneaky as she is beautiful and will often float past adult radar since she seems so sweet. She is quite a good actress and speaker and will often change peoples alliance and friendships. She can convince you to do anything and if that won't work she'll blackmail you or bribe you.
Looks: Abby has model style and looks. She has bright blue shimmering eyes and black shiny wavy hair. Thanks to a Brazilian treatment her hair is now super straight and falls gracefully down her back. She is pale in a beautiful way and she can pull it off. She is an exotic beauty she is a British beauty she even comes complete with the accent. She has full red heart shaped puffy lips. She has black perfect eyebrows without a hair in the wrong place. She has a beautiful photo worthy diamond shaped face. She is slightly taller than usually at 5 foot 8 and is very aware with her D cups as she has the largest bust in the family.
Pets:Two purebred labs one black Night one gold Rose
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:38 am

Nikki giggled to herself at Jared's response to her whining.
as long as im in ur life, baby, then you shouldn't be sad. chin up, i stilll luv ya, n that's always awesome, right?
<3 u, J

She sighed, wishing she could just stop the bus and let him text away to her. But the scenery still sped by her, faster and faster, and the orphanage was fast approaching.
j, ya know i'd still luv u no matter where we went. i already get that. but what about the rest of my life?
but as long as ur mine, i can bear it. =)

<3 u, N
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:53 am

=( Jacob repled

yea.... =P

(acppeted)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next