Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Girl On The Block

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

New Girl On The Block Empty
PostSubject: New Girl On The Block   New Girl On The Block I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:15 pm

New Girl On The Block

Chapter One (Part One):
Jannet sighed, staring out the frost covered window at the blurry trees that seemed to be flying by her. She was too busy starying out the window, wondering what horrors awatied her, to notice they had stopped at Sonic for lunch.
"Jannet, are you ready to eat, or are you too tired?" Her mother asked in the sweet, I'm-doing-this-becuase-you-don't-want-to-move voice.
No, I don't want to eat or sleep, I want to go back to my real home, to where my friends are, my life, my dad! She screamed in her head, being careful to not let anything like that slip out. She sighed again, figuring that if she didn't answer soon her mother would begin to worry about her, and she already had enough to deal with becuase she had a toddler, a five year old, a grumpy teen, and was a new widow.
"I'll just take some popcorn chicken," She replied, getting the most flavourless thing on the menu that she could see.
"Alright, dear," She replied, not noticing that I was going to choke it down so I didn't have to think. She ordered something smushy for my toddler brother, and chicken nuggets for my five-year-old sister. She didn't hear what she ordered for herself, she was already back in her own world a thoughts.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After about another few hours, Jannet's mother finnally announced that they where at their new home.
Jannet looked up at it, expecting to see just a plain house that she had left, or maybe even an apartment or trailer! But definiatly not what was standing in front of her, or what the sign said on their fence.

Chapter One (Part Two):
“What’s the matter, Jannet?” Her mother asked her, worry seeping into usually forced sweet tone. Jannet shook her head, wondering how long she was dazed.
“It’s nothing,” She replied, her voice sounding a little more distant than usual after a daydreaming session. “I was just seeing a mansion where our house is.”
“You weren’t seeing things, sweetie,” Her mother said, smiling sweetly, and Jannet could see that she was forcing herself to smile like that. “You weren’t imagining the sign, either,” She said, answering the question Jannet was about to ask.
Great, so I’m not living in a huge mansion with a sign that makes it look even more stpid. What else is there? She thought, getting out of the car and walking over to the sign.

Welcome Marriem, Jannet, Marty, and Joey!

“Welcome, Jannet,” A man’s voice said behind her. She turned around, her long black hair getting in her face. Jannet was expecting to have to look down, but when she moved the hair out of her face she saw that he was just a little taller than her. “I can see that you are surprised,” He said, his bueatiful green eyes full of amusement and humor.
“Well, yeah. My parents just got divorced, and now I’m moving into a mansion with her, my five-year-old sister, and toddler brother,” She said a little more defensivly than she wanted. “How did you know all of our names, where we’re living, and the order of our age?” She asked, the hostility fading.
“It wasn’t me. It was my sister, Amber,” He replied, seeming like he knew Jannet was going to ask him something like that, because he wasn’t at all surprised. “Hey, Amber!” A tall girl came running from around the connor, her hair short and spikey.
“Yeah, Forrest?” She asked, stopping beside him, just a little shorter than him so she was about the same height as Jannet. “Oh! You must be Jannet. So where are the two little cuties?” She asked eagerly, obviously meaning Marty and Joey.
“Ugh!” She turned and stomped away. It’s always about them! Never about ‘The older sister’!
Forrest apperantly easily caught up, because she felt his cold hand on her shoulder. “She doesn’t know how much you hate that, but I do.”

Chapter Two:
Jannet turned around, utterly caught off guard. “What? How?” She asked, beginning to feel a little scared. How can these strangers possibly know so much about me? My mom surely can’t know them, they’re around my age!
“Don’t be afraid. Hasn’t your mother told you about us?” He asked, his perfect eyes shining with curiosity.
“No, she only told me that I no longer have a father, then packed me into the car without saying another word! Was she supposed to say something about all this?” She’s always doing that! Jannet thought, getting very frustrated.
“Calm down, there’s no need to be getting frustrated. I’m sure she just forgot, with everything that’s happening.”
“No! She never forgets about anything but me!” She shouted, running off, down the street, frustrated tears burning her eyes. The hot sun beat down on her, making her even hotter because she was in black skinny jeans, black boots, and a black strapless tight shirt. She found the park after a few minutes of running, and sat underneath a tree in its shade. She looked around at her new ‘home’, the tears blurring her vision around the bottom.
“Hello?” A small voice asked. Jannet looked around for where the high-pitched voice had come from. She saw a small child, maybe about five or six. She stood up and walked over to her.
“Hi. Where’s your parents at?” Jannet asked the little girl nicely. “Are you lost?” She looked around for someone who could’ve been the little girl’s older sibling, parent, or guardian, but found no one in the empty park.
“I don’t have parents. I’m not lost, just lonely. Will you stay here with me?” She asked Jannet, her eyes shining with hope at the thought of having someone with her.
“Sure, I’ll stay with you,” Jannet said, smiling at the little girl. Poor thing. I wonder how long she’s had to live alone?

Chapter Three:
“JANNET!” Someone shouted, and Jannet saw Forrest running to her. “Don’t stay with her! It’s a trap, that’s how it gets food. The little girl-“ He pointed to the little child looking at Forrest angrily, “-tricks people into her ‘shelter’ and eats them there.” He stopped next to Jannet, keeping close to her.
Jannet was horrified. “She’s a cannibal?!” She began to back up and tripped over a root sticking out of the ground, but Forrest caught her before she fell over.
“Not a cannibal and she is really a thing,” Forrest said, pushing her back up. “Better?”
“Thanks for saving my life, Forrest,” Jannet said, smiling at him. Her smile broke when the girl let out a high pitched shriek.
“RUN!” Forrest shouted, his voice barely audible over the shrieking of the now growing girl. He grabbed Jannet’s wrist, and ran. Jannet kept up easily since running was always her strong point. Her heart was beating rapidly, and blood pumped in her ears, drowning out all noise.

*~*~*~*~*~*

“What in the world is wrong with this place?!” Jannet screamed when they had stopped running, and were back in front of her new house.
“Welcome to your new home. No other mortal knows of this place but you, Marty, and Joey,” Jannet’s mother said, walking over as though nothing had just tried eating her eldest daughter. “I can assume you’ve met the shape shifter?"

Chapter Four:
“You know about this place?!” Jannet screamed at her mother, angry, frightened, and frustrated. “You knew and never told me?! No sort of warning at all?!” She stopped screaming at her. “No other mortal knows of this place but you, Marty, and Joey.” What does that make her? “What are you?” She whispered, backing up. “What are all of you?” Her anger had now melted into fear, leaving no place for hate.
“Sweetie, I may not be a human, but I’m still your mother. You’re only half human, just like your two younger siblings,” She replied, using that forced sweet tone again, and this time she over did it.
Jannet shook her head. “N-no. You’re not my real mother! You’re just one of those creatures that tries to eat real people!” She shouted, running off, away from the house, away from Forrest, away from her mother. And hopefully away from what she had once thought was a sane world.
Well, she tried to, but Forrest was still holding her hand. “Let go of me, freak!” She shrieked, trying to pull herself away, and hitting him with her free arm. She was unsuccessful, so she let out another high-pitched shriek.
Forrest’s cold grip was tight, and his eyes determined. He didn’t even seem to feel her hitting him or hear her shrieks of terror. “No, Jannet. You don’t know what’s out there. I’m not going to let you lose to go get killed.” His eyes were determined, butt his voice was almost a plead for her not to leave him.
Jannet was getting panicky, not knowing what was worse, having to deal with what was happening, or running away and not knowing what was going to happen to her. “I’ll call 9-1-1! I’ve got my phone in my pocket!” She screamed, hoping it would scare him. It didn’t, unfortunately for her.
“Phones don’t work out here, neither does the internet. No one knows of this place but the people who live here. To the real world, none of us exsist anymore,” Forrest told her, his tone very serious now. She stopped struggling when she heard that, and nearly collapsed, her eyes tearing up again. Why me? She kept whimpering in her head, hoping it was all just a nightmare. She could feel him looking at her, and what she didn’t know was that they were sad, for her.
“No,” She whispered, the tears beginning to fall. “No, it can’t be.” Forrest let her hand go, deciding it was best that he shouldn’t remind her about what was going on from his cold touch. She sat down, arms around her knees, and head on her arms, letting the tears flow freely now. The last thing she saw was a blurry side walk before passing out right there.

Last edited by I <3 Doctor Who! on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: New Girl On The Block   New Girl On The Block I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:33 am

It's very good so far! Post more! Smile
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: New Girl On The Block   New Girl On The Block I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:16 am

Chapter One (Part Two):

“What’s the matter, Jannet?” Her mother asked her, worry seeping into usually forced sweet tone. Jannet shook her head, wondering how long she was dazed.
“It’s nothing,” She replied, her voice sounding a little more distant than usual after a daydreaming session. “I was just seeing a mansion where our house is.”
“You weren’t seeing things, sweetie,” Her mother said, smiling sweetly, and Jannet could see that she was forcing herself to smile like that. “You weren’t imagining the sign, either,” She said, answering the question Jannet was about to ask.
Great, so I’m not living in a huge mansion with a sign that makes it look even more stpid. What else is there? She thought, getting out of the car and walking over to the sign.

Welcome Marriem, Jannet, Marty, and Joey!

“Welcome, Jannet,” A man’s voice said behind her. She turned around, her long black hair getting in her face. Jannet was expecting to have to look down, but when she moved the hair out of her face she saw that he was just a little taller than her. “I can see that you are surprised,” He said, his bueatiful green eyes full of amusement and humor.
“Well, yeah. My parents just got divorced, and now I’m moving into a mansion with her, my five-year-old sister, and toddler brother,” She said a little more defensivly than she wanted. “How did you know all of our names, where we’re living, and the order of our age?” She asked, the hostility fading.
“It wasn’t me. It was my sister, Amber,” He replied, seeming like he knew Jannet was going to ask him something like that, because he wasn’t at all surprised. “Hey, Amber!” A tall girl came running from around the connor, her hair short and spikey.
“Yeah, Forrest?” She asked, stopping beside him, just a little shorter than him so she was about the same height as Jannet. “Oh! You must be Jannet. So where are the two little cuties?” She asked eagerly, obviously meaning Marty and Joey.
“Ugh!” She turned and stomped away. It’s always about them! Never about ‘The older sister’!
Forrest apperantly easily caught up, because she felt his cold hand on her shoulder. “She doesn’t know how much you hate that, but I do.”

Chapter Two:

Jannet turned around, utterly caught off guard. “What? How?” She asked, beginning to feel a little scared. How can these strangers possibly know so much about me? MY mom surely can’t know them, they’re around my age!

“Don’t be afraid. Hasn’t your mother told you about us?” He asked, his perfect eyes shining with curiosity.

“No,
she only told me that I no longer have a father, then packed me into
the car without saying another word! Was she supposed to say something
about all this?” She’s always doing that! Jannet thought, getting very frustrated.

“Calm down, there’s no need to be getting frustrated. I’m sure she just forgot, with everything that’s happening.”

“No! She never forgets about anything but me!”
She shouted, running off, down the street, frustrated tears burning her
eyes. The hot sun beat down on her, making her even hotter because she
was in black skinny jeans, black boots, and a black strapless tight
shirt. She found the park after a few minutes of running, and sat
underneath a tree in its shade. She looked around at her new ‘home’,
the tears blurring her vision around the bottom.

“Hello?”
A small voice asked. Jannet looked around for where the high-pitched
voice had come from. She saw a small child, maybe about five or six.
She stood up and walked over to her.

“Hi.
Where’s your parents at?” Jannet asked the little girl nicely. “Are you
lost?” She looked around for someone who could’ve been the little
girl’s older sibling, parent, or guardian, but found no one in the
empty park.

“I
don’t have parents. I’m not lost, just lonely. Will you stay here with
me?” She asked Jannet, her eyes shining with hope at the thought of
having someone with her.

“Sure, I’ll stay with you,” Jannet said, smiling at the little girl. Poor thing. I wonder how long she’s had to live alone?

“JANNET!” Someone
shouted, and Jannet saw Forrest running to her. “Don’t stay with her!
It’s a trap, that’s how it gets food. The little girl-“ He pointed to
the little child looking at Forrest angrily, “-tricks people into her
‘shelter’ and eats them there.” He stopped next to Jannet, keeping
close to her.

Jannet
was horrified. “She’s a cannibal?!” She began to back up and tripped
over a root sticking out of the ground, but Forrest caught her before
she fell over.

“Not a cannibal and she is really a thing,” Forrest said, pushing her back up. “Better?”

“Thanks for saving my life, Forrest,” Jannet said, smiling at him. Her smile broke when the girl let out a high pitched shriek.

“RUN!”
Forrest shouted, his voice barely audible over the shrieking of the now
growing girl. He grabbed Jannet’s wrist, and ran. Jannet kept up easily
since running was always her strong point. Her heart was beating
rapidly, and blood pumped in her ears, drowning out all noise.

*~*~*~*~*~*

“What
in the world is wrong with this place?!” Jannet screamed when they had
stopped running, and were back in front of her new house.

“Welcome
to your new home. No other mortal knows of this place but you, Marty,
and Joey,” Jannet’s mother said, walking over as though nothing had
just tried eating her eldest daughter. “I can assume you’ve met the
shape shifter?”

Last edited by I <3 Doctor Who! on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : New Girl On The Block Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel New Girl On The Block Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel New Girl On The Block Pet New Girl On The Block LKtU New Girl On The Block NpQC
New Girl On The Block GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: New Girl On The Block   New Girl On The Block I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:44 am

Love it!!! you NEED to post more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: New Girl On The Block   New Girl On The Block I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:21 pm

Chapter Four, as I promised! Sorry it came late.
Chapter Four:

“You know about this place?!” Jannet screamed at her mother, angry, frightened, and frustrated. “You knew and never told me?! No sort of warning at all?!” She stopped screaming at her. “No other mortal knows of this place but you, Marty, and Joey.” What does that make her? “What are you?” She whispered, backing up. “What are all of you?” Her anger had now melted into fear, leaving no place for hate.

“Sweetie, I may not be a human, but I’m still your mother. You’re only half human, just like your two younger siblings,” She replied, using that forced sweet tone again, and this time she over did it.

Jannet shook her head. “N-no. You’re not my real mother! You’re just one of those creatures that tries to eat real people!” She shouted, running off, away from the house, away from Forrest, away from her mother. And hopefully away from what she had once thought was a sane world.

Well, she tried to, but Forrest was still holding her hand. “Let go of me, freak!” She shrieked, trying to pull herself away, and hitting him with her free arm. She was unsuccessful, so she let out another high-pitched shriek.

Forrest’s cold grip was tight, and his eyes determined. He didn’t even seem to feel her hitting him or hear her shrieks of terror. “No, Jannet. You don’t know what’s out there. I’m not going to let you lose to go get killed.” His eyes were determined, butt his voice was almost a plead for her not to leave him.

Jannet was getting panicky, not knowing what was worse, having to deal with what was happening, or running away and not knowing what was going to happen to her. “I’ll call 9-1-1! I’ve got my phone in my pocket!” She screamed, hoping it would scare him. It didn’t, unfortunately for her.

“Phones don’t work out here, neither does the internet. No one knows of this place but the people who live here. To the real world, none of us exsist anymore,” Forrest told her, his tone very serious now. She stopped struggling when she heard that, and nearly collapsed, her eyes tearing up again. Why me? She kept whimpering in her head, hoping it was all just a nightmare. She could feel him looking at her, and what she didn’t know was that they were sad, for her.

“No,” She whispered, the tears beginning to fall. “No, it can’t be.” Forrest let her hand go, deciding it was best that he shouldn’t remind her about what was going on from his cold touch. She sat down, arms around her knees, and head on her arms, letting the tears flow freely now. The last thing she saw was a blurry side walk before passing out right there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl On The Block   New Girl On The Block I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girl On The Block
Page 1 of 1