Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Mafia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Official Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Official Mafia   Official Mafia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:19 am

Mafia
If you are suddenly afraid of the Italian crime squad, please check out Lily's THREAD:

Mafia is a game that is a combination between Clue and a Roleplay. We've only had one round, and it was a rather unorganized one.
My idea will make it much more organized. I wish to have a subforum that is devoted to Mafia entirely that will look something like this:

Stickies=

• How to Play thread

• Tutoring thread

• Sign-up thread
Regular threads:

• The current game thread (Note: these may be split into two parts, the discussion and the action thread)

• Old game threads
We would use a random number generator to detirmine roles. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Official Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Mafia   Official Mafia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:14 am

That's a great idea! Only someone as organized and neat as you couldn've come up with this! (Good way!)
=///_^=
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

Official Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Mafia   Official Mafia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:42 am

Good Idea.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Official Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Mafia   Official Mafia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:21 am

I really like this idea (: Sorry it was so unorganized, I had a lot of issues getting people to actually PM me their actions and such.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Official Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Mafia   Official Mafia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:26 am

First game's always the most unorganized. *nods*

OFF TOPIC (A LITTLE): has the next session started?
Back to top Go down

Official Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Mafia   Official Mafia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:00 pm

So, when could we get this a-started? =)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Official Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Mafia   Official Mafia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:30 am

Luhv the idea. And the game!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Official Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Mafia   Official Mafia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Maybe we should have a vote on the Admin/AA/Mod forum to seal it. Want me to start one, or would you want to, since you could describe it better?
Back to top Go down

Official Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Mafia   Official Mafia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:11 pm

I'll do it, I suppose. =)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Official Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Mafia   Official Mafia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:41 am

Alright. =///_^=
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Official Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Mafia   Official Mafia I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:10 am

great idea, sunny!
who would be in charge of all those things,
lily and sunny?
Back to top Go down

Official Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Mafia   Official Mafia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:14 am

Yuppers. I guess. It was Sunny's idea, so mostly her I guess. Up to Sunny really
Back to top Go down

Official Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Mafia   Official Mafia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:50 am

Yeah, it's fine to share the duties equally between Lily and me, perhaps more people if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Official Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Mafia   Official Mafia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Mafia
Page 1 of 1