Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven's NOT a Place on Earth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoccerQueen3

Female
Number of posts : 176
Nickname: : Shelby or Shelbs or Shelby Jonas
DragonEggs : Heaven's NOT a Place on Earth
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Heaven's NOT a Place on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Heaven's NOT a Place on Earth   Heaven's NOT a Place on Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:23 am

The lights dimmed in the hallway of Malcolm Middle School. I looked around and turned on the microphone. No one was in the school. No one was in my home. I could say what I wanted. “My name is Danielle California DeMarco. I’m 14. I know I’m probably just talking to a bunch of rats but I want to tell someone my story before it ends. I was born and my parents put me up for adoption. I was adopted by the greatest people ever, Bob and Kate, but they suffered a horrible car crash two years ago. They left me here to take care of their cats. No one knows who should be taking care of me. But, once the house was turned over to the bank, I had to find somewhere to stay. I have no friends or any family that I know. So, I chose to live at school. I read books in the library and I sleep in the teacher’s lounge. I shower in the gym. I work every summer at The Inn, washing dishes. And I save my money. I buy a new outfit every time I grow out of my old one. No one likes me here at Malcolm, let alone the whole world. So, why not put myself out of my misery. Tomorrow, on the last day of school I’m going to die. Somehow, I will. There’s no one that will stop me. There’s no one that cares enough to even try.” I said into the microphone. But, little did I know, someone was listening to every word I was saying. And he was going to try and stop me. I also didn’t know that the coolest kid in school, Lucas Michael Works also lived in the school because he had been put in the same situation as me.

CHAPTER ONE

Danielle’s POV

I looked around, hurrying out of the girl’s locker room. I swiftly walked to my locker, with my head down, watching my torn up, two sizes too small, plaid Converse (My friend has a pair, I’M GONNA STEAL THEM!!!). I watched a boy trip and giggled and kept walking. For living in a school, I wasn’t that ugly; I showered every day. I just wore the same outfit every day. And people stared at me for that. Like they knew something was wrong with me if I had to wear the same outfit every day. A popular girl, I think her name was Missy, told me if I went shopping every once in a while I could be popular because I was so pretty. And that night, after she told me that, I cried for seven and a half hours straight. I could be popular if they hadn’t died? Isn’t being popular what everyone wants? I asked myself one night. I shook my head, shaking away my flash back. I opened my gray, dull locker and took out my uncovered History book and my paper bag covered Math book. I sighed and headed to class. I knew today would be my last. I wouldn’t have to deal with being made fun of anymore. I wouldn’t have to live without the only people who ever loved me anymore. I wasn’t watching where I was going and I ran right into the large, brown, wood door of the History room. Darkness over took me and I lay there, motionless.

CHAPTER TWO

Lucas’s POV

I sat in my chair, thinking about Danielle and her adorable dimples when I hear a thud outside the room. No one else got up when they saw that Danielle was the one who fell. I jumped out of my seat and ran over to her. I got down on my knees and shook her shoulder,” Danielle?” I asked softly,” Are you alright?” Everyone was laughing behind me. I turned my head and looked at them,” This is NOT funny guys….” I said, glaring at Mark, my best friend, who was laughing the hardest.” She’s hurt. And whether you like her or not you should help her. It’s the right thing to do.” I said, shaking my head and turning back to Danielle,” Just because your all better off then she is doesn’t mean you should treat her like this. You should be nicer to her and actually try to be her friend because I bet all she wants is a friend. A real friend.” I muttered something under my breath and turned back to Danielle

Mark got up from his seat,” I’ll go get the nurse.” He muttered as he walked past me.

“Thanks man.” I said, sitting down against the door frame. I took Danielle’s hand in mine. I looked down at our hands and sighed. She didn’t deserve to be treated like this. No one made fun of me because I wore the same pair of jeans every other day. No one knew that I stole kid’s lunch money to pay for clothes. No one deserved to be treated like they were no one. I started to get up to see what was taking Mark so long when he came down the hallway with the nurse. Mark hurried back to his seat. The nurse and I picked Danielle up and carried her back to the nurse’s office. I sat down in one of the chairs outside the office and waited for her to wake up.

-----------------------------4 hours later----------------------------

Danielle’s POV

I rubbed my head and looked up at the clock. School was almost over. I went to get up but the nurse told me to sit. She handed me an ice pack and told me that someone was waiting for me outside. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, wondering who it could be. I pushed up the door and opened my eyes as I did. I saw Lucas… holy cow. Why was he waiting for me? I had to hide soon. The janitors would be coming around to clean up the school soon. I paused in front of him.

He looked up at me,” Um, hi Danielle.” He smiled, looking up at me.

I blushed, looking down at my shoes. No person ever smiled at me, let alone a guy, let alone a CUTE guy. “ I. Er, hi Lucas.” I managed to get out.

“You can call me Luke.” He smiled and stood up,” We should get going. School’s almost over.” He said, still looking at me.

“Oh. Right.” I nodded, sighing,” Have a good break.” I told him.” I’ve really got to get going. If I’m late, Kate’ll be mad.”

He looked at me,” I know everything, Danielle-“

I interrupted him,” Just call me Dani.” I said.

He went on,” I know everything, Dani. I heard you last night. I was here. I live here too.” He said in a quiet voice.

“Wh-What?” I asked quietly,” No you don’t.” I said.

“Dani, yes I do. And I heard everything last night. And we’re going to be here all summer together so, you better believe it.” He said, stilling watching me.

“No you don’t. And even if you do, we won’t be spending the summer together.” I said,” I want to die. Today. Right now.” I whispered.

“Well, guess what?” Luke said, grinning.

“What?” I asked, looking up at him.

“I’m not going to let you kill yourself.” He said.

I stood there,” Why would you want me alive?”

“I’ve got my reasons.” He smiled at me. It was one of the lovey dovey smiles. I’d seen it every time he’d smiled at Marcie. But I hadn’t seen him smile like that in a while… He got up and started to walk toward the dusty steps that lead down to my hiding place. I followed him, not knowing what I was getting myself into.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com/index.php
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's NOT a Place on Earth   Heaven's NOT a Place on Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:40 am

Keep going!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's NOT a Place on Earth   Heaven's NOT a Place on Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:08 am

LUV IT! write morreee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's NOT a Place on Earth   Heaven's NOT a Place on Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1