Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Site Namez !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Site Namez ! Empty
PostSubject: Site Namez !   Site Namez ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:49 am

So as some people know I'm making a forum... partly from scratch. It'll be a roleplay forum, featuring rp tutors, all types and forms of rping, and of course lots of fun (:

The only problem is... I need a name. I'm usually pretty good at this, but I have a block. So any ideas would be great. I'll let everyone know when the site is open, because I'll be looking for moderators and maybe a partner (:
Back to top Go down

Site Namez ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Namez !   Site Namez ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:10 pm

Oh, pick me pick me. I knows the HTML that would aid you in the HTML part. =)

I dunno, usually you can pick something that relates to you. Like my forum is "The Chimney Spot", as me and my friend run it, and my friend has a cat that runs up her chimney. I have dog that meows, but I digress. You could say, "The Wicked(capitalized, don't think I'm stupid, I'm the musical freak here) _______".
Back to top Go down

Site Namez ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Namez !   Site Namez ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:39 am

Nice Sunny. But I pretty much finished. Just gotta do the threads and stuffs. I'll let you know if I need help (:

And yeah, I know all about your site that got me stuck in that darn clicking maze for a million years (HAHAHA THAT IS SO COOL!) And you may be a musical freak, but I just LOVE wicked songs. Hence my signature and avatar <3
Now my school play is doing Les Miserables (: So watch out, I'll be challenging your position before long !
Back to top Go down

Site Namez ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Namez !   Site Namez ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:12 am

SimplyLily wrote:
Nice Sunny. But I pretty much finished. Just gotta do the threads and stuffs. I'll let you know if I need help (:

And yeah, I know all about your site that got me stuck in that darn clicking maze for a million years (HAHAHA THAT IS SO COOL!) And you may be a musical freak, but I just LOVE wicked songs. Hence my signature and avatar <3
Now my school play is doing Les Miserables (: So watch out, I'll be challenging your position before long !
I want to live in your school. I shall play all the female roles at once! YES!!!!
I've seen somthing like eleven Broadway musicals.
Frog and Toad, Lion King, Fiddler on the Roof, Wicked, Producers, Spamalot, Les Mis, Xanadu, Spelling Bee, Mary Poppins, Sunday in the Park With George, and The Apple Tree. I've seen Les Mis three times, a school production, B-way, and Walnut Street Theater. These are the benfits of living right outside the City. I mean Manhattan. Yeah.

Oh, well, if you want help, yeah. You said it. =)
Back to top Go down
MileyKinz1122
Loser
Loser
MileyKinz1122

Female
Number of posts : 45
Nickname: : Miley
DragonEggs : I don't has none...lol...
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Site Namez ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Namez !   Site Namez ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:37 am

What about....

RPs R Us??

orrr....

RP city

ummm...

RolePlayKingdom??

IDK but yea
Back to top Go down
http://webbies4ever.net
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

Site Namez ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Namez !   Site Namez ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:23 am

Comecameoplay ??
Back to top Go down

Site Namez ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Namez !   Site Namez ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:11 am

Cute names Hailey. I'll think.

And JL, I'm confused with that name...
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

Site Namez ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Namez !   Site Namez ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:20 am

cameo is another word for role... sorry all my other ideas were basically the same as mileys
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Site Namez ! BUcdSite Namez ! QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Site Namez ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Namez !   Site Namez ! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:24 pm

wat is the site though? like the link
i'll joinn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Namez ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Namez !   Site Namez ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Namez !
Page 1 of 1