Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* Pet ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* LKtU ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* NpQC
~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* Empty
PostSubject: ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join*   ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:27 am

You just moved to a small town called Woodland Hide Away. At first you think it's a nice quiet town... with a big secret you don't know yet. You move into your house that has thick woods in the back. You wonder what's back there. When you walk out you front door a person stands before you. "Hello. I'm Virginia Woodland." She smiles." But most people call me V. I'm here to welcome you to the town." she says you agree to follow her and she tells you the history of this small town, saying something about people who live in the woods and change into animals that she is part of and leads... She seems quit serious. "You also will have the ability." She says smiling at you. "Really?" you say astonished. "Yes ."

So... Do you stay or move to some other town?

Form:
Name (first and last plz):
Description of your human form:
Type of Animal:
Power and how it works:
Animal Description:

Mine:

Name (first and last plz): Virginia Woodland
Personality: Mystery
Description of your human form: Long brown/blond hair that curls at the ends she has brown eyes.
Type of Animal: Main type is Wolf
Power and how it works: Shape shift , if she sees the animal or person she can change into it. She can also use their powers.
Description of Animal: She is white with a silver undercoat that shimmers and violet eyes.

1. Please no Goldmodling.
2. Have fun and use your imagination.
3. Thanks for joining now type Woodland Hide Away in blue and underlined. Just to make sure you understand the 2 simple rules.

Pictures:

The woods:
~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* MultiLayerForest
A path:
~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* Rocky%20Forest%20Path
A creek:
~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* Little_santeetlah_creek

Last edited by mnm1995 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join*   ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:17 am

Name (first and last plz): Caitlyn Mastriani, Angie MAstriani
Personality: funny, playful, flirty, aeasy going, reckless, protective, happy; flirty,sassy, saucy, easy going, funny, charming, bold
Description of your human form: (Kristen Stewart)but with purple eyes (Erica Durance) purple eyes
Type of Animal: Panther, Panther
Power and how it works: she can change as needed no shaking,shivering and etc, but she does loose her clothes (same as her)
Animal Description: dark sleek coat has a purpleish tint to it, purple eyes, (same)

They're twins
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join*   ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:44 am

woodland
Form:
Name (first and last plz):James Stalk * Jessica Starlk
Personality:Shy sometimes fun easy going hot! * Funny sweet tought tom boy
Description of your human form: brown hair well built avrage hight * Nice curve long brown hair past shoulders almost to elbows. Stright layered. Brown eyes frekals
Type of Animal: Mt lion * Mt lion
Power and how it works: there eyes change then they change
Animal Description: James is dark brown and jess lighter brown James green eyes jess yellow
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* Pet ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* LKtU ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join*   ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:14 am

((Thanks for joining!))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join*   ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:27 am

Oh sorry, XD I forgot Woodland Thankz!)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join*   ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:42 am

((Rp?))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join*   ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:14 am

(sure) Caitlyn and Angie stalked each other going in circles, snarling, but they roared a laugh once in a while.

Angie jumped at Caitlyn who soved her paw on her back and gave her a fae full of dirt. She snickered.

Angie's tail whipped in annoyance that her sister was beating her. She launched, but Caitlyn just swirled and she landed oin the dirt again, Caitlyn laughed batting her sister's ear.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join*   ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:25 am

V smiled as she heard others she shifted and went to see them she noticed they were lions, she shifted into one of them. She looked like she did before only in a lions body.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join*   ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:11 am

(ello???)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join*   ~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Woodland Hideaway~ Were magic does exist~ *plz join*
Page 1 of 1