Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[solved]I don't know what else to try!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

[solved]I don't know what else to try!! Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what else to try!!   [solved]I don't know what else to try!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:49 am

*sigh* I have been trying for FIVE YEARS. I have been working on my parents getting us a puppy for five long years. Idk what else to try! I have done powerpoints, word documents, made up plans, showed how responsible I was by watching a dog, found good, available dogs, EVERYTHING! Any ideas on what I can do to finally give in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]I don't know what else to try!!   [solved]I don't know what else to try!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:34 am

How about using some of your terrific math skillz? Write up how much money it would take to pay for the dog, including food supplies, etc. Then, have you and your siblings agree to pay a certain amount of the dog's supply each month. Also, research brands, vets, kinds of food and make sure you know everything about the dog you want. Show your parents that you know all the aspects about getting a pet. This way they will know you are serious about it
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: [solved]I don't know what else to try!!   [solved]I don't know what else to try!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:06 am

and, adding on, help pay for the dog?
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: [solved]I don't know what else to try!!   [solved]I don't know what else to try!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:27 am

I did some of that stuff Lily, but not all, so thanks! And I tried that furbs, but my parents don't believe me. =( But i can keep trying! thanks you guys!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: [solved]I don't know what else to try!!   [solved]I don't know what else to try!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:29 am

yes as long as you belieeeeeeve!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]I don't know what else to try!!   [solved]I don't know what else to try!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]I don't know what else to try!!
Page 1 of 1