Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The animal You have become

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

The animal You have become - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:46 am

First topic message reminder :

WELCOME TO THE WILD JUNGAL OF N.Y. City

Welcome. You have been chosen. By who? By your inner beast. The one inside you. your spirt, your heart. It has taken over you. and now your are one. Ying, and Yang with your inner body. the Animal of your soul.

The animal You have become - Page 8 Glitterfy161434604D38

Basic Knowledge

You are a Guardian.
You have the ability to communicate with your inner soul beast.
Your beast can be any kind of living animal.
You may be it as well as human.
You will always possess its abilities (ex. if you are a a shark, you swim well and can breath under water)
BUT you are hidden.
Not to be known of
Your duty is to protect the world and spirt beast from harm.
Each of you have a destiny that will be laid out for you. no matter how small are big.
hiji the master teaches you and his animal is the only dragon

Setting the scene

You are in Ny. you live there
You may be travling to your spirt beast home land
Once you are about 13 or 14 you gain a spirt if you ever do.
You then will be spending a ton of time in a cave national park,
The park has a secret place for all spirt beast to meet.

The animal You have become - Page 8 June%2007-14
the park

Rules to role play
- One person per a animal. (no one else may be that animal)
- a male and female of each animal is alowed
-may be evil or good
-no god moding
-Always listien to Master Hiji

The form
may be human regular

Name: Username:
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not):
Discription pic:

The animal You have become - Page 8 _Thumbnail%5CAnimated%20Gifs%5CHolidays%20And%20Special%20Events%5CChristmas%5CTWINKLEThe Spirt beastThe animal You have become - Page 8 _Thumbnail%5CAnimated%20Gifs%5CHolidays%20And%20Special%20Events%5CChristmas%5CTWINKLE

Hiji-(me)
~A 50 year old man stuck in his 50s the only one too. He has black hair that hang
down past his ears. He wheres dark robes and is pale he will teach you.
Dragon~

Jessica-(me)
~ Brown hair to shoulder sometimes looks black brown eye nice curve slender.
She is a tiger and her exspirance is well. She got her spirt in her late 13th year
She is now 17~
Single:

Lauren-(Jay)
~Female picture below She is a blue jay
(does not understand what she is searching for Hiji) Age:15 ~
Single

James-(me)
~male, brownish blond hair well built tallish HOT!
he is a wolf, a black wolf with green eyes. (pic at bottom)
18 years on experince is okay still weak and losses control was a late bloomer~
single

Max -(Sugar and Spice)
~ male. her animal is balck stallion. Not very controled Max has longish
brown/balck hair. The center of his eyes are a deep green, surrouned by blue.
date or mate?: Lorriane ( mate)

Chris- (Chris)
~Male. Animal is A female spotted owl who he fondly called 'Alba' He does not
have complete control, however, he can reason with it.he is A 6 foot tall guy
with shaggy brown hair that falls strait to the tips of his ears. He is skinny as a
stick, and his arms and legs are long and muscled, giving him a lanky look. His
eyes are a hazel color, although they usually rest near amber, they can change. Age: 17~
date or mate?: Looking for a special someone ;)

Caitlyn Username: Feisty_Feline
~ girl Animal is Panther yes she can control it
Discription pic: long brown hair with a little bit of blonde. hazel eyes, very tall, nice curves
date or mate?: Date: Seamus ~

Username: meercat97
Name: Ireth Tsardur
Animal/ none: a wolf please if not then i guess a raven or a black cat
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not): she can control it
Discription pic:
date or mate?: she is looking for that special someone

Username: meercat97
Name:Cassian Trevan
Animal/ none: wolverine
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not): he can control it
Discription pic:
date or mate?: looking for his soulmate

None Sprits

Lorraine-(hilaryduff)
~ Female Looks like Hilary Duff Look Age: 16~ date or mate?:
Max ( Sugar and Spice?) he BF, She and him are together but
he hides the secret of him being an animal and she doesnt know until
he gets out of control and attacks her by accident ( Sugar and Spice will change or continue maybe)
TAKEN

[

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:23 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:55 am

james "i read when its reciured"

jess smiled "your cute!" she said petting him with her paw, "are you fast? you look sorta like a bear!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:59 am

"I really have no idea" Cassian said, loving how Jess petted him it was soothing.

"It's required always when you are bored" Ireth barked as she stared up at James, waggin her tail.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:38 am

"oh but im never board" he said smirking. "cuase im always checkin out girls!"

Jess smiled, "lets see fuzzy paws!" she said setting pase at a slow jog
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:46 am

Cassian followed, his muscular figure making progress for him to run. He ran up beside Jess, giving her a wink as he ran ahead of her.

Ireth rolled her eyes as she flicked her tail in Jame's face. "And who do you look at mostly?" she barked curiously, wondering why he was interested in staring at girls instead of reading.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:05 am

james blushed under his fur... "many."

jess smiled and picked up her feet into a run
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:17 am

Cassian laughed, running a little faster as he jumped into the creek. He ran through the creek, splashing water in Jess's face as he ran.

"And those girls are?" Ireth barked curiously, beginning to feel hot under her fur.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:18 am

james blushed deeper "you know beach blonds." he teased.

Jess followed slippinfg and splashing
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:25 am

Cassian stomped in a pool of water, a wave of water soaking him.

Ireth punched James with her paw, rolling her eyes as she stared at him. "You can be so strange staring at those girls."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:31 am

(hey you replying?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:35 am

(sorry got lot goin on)
James shrged his broad shoulders

Jess smiled. "your going to be a moppy mess." she purred clibing up a tree not likeig the wet
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:16 am

"I like the water" Cassian said with a grin as he stared up at Jess. "So any guys you interested in?" he said as he walked out of the water, shaking the water out of his black fur.

"Any girls interest you?" Ireth barked, flicking her tail in his face playfully.

(I understand)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:16 am

Jess smiled "no not yet."

James layed back on his belly. "one."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:10 am

"And that is?" Ireth said as she layed down on the ground, staring at him curiously longing to know who.

"Okay then" Cassian said as he layed down next to the tree, staring up at Jess with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:38 am

"cat" blushed james.

Jess flicked him with her tail then rested it on his back
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:39 am

(here look at these! help find pics call anime)
http://photobucket.com/images/anime%20boy/
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:59 am

(idk which ones are animes)

"Oh okay" Ireth barked, her tail had stopped wagging right then.

Cassian smiled at Jess, staring off towards where a great oak tree was at.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:08 am

(the carton ones r like the pic of jess on front page)

"yeah" he said not noticing. "she took me to a cabin a few days ago." then he looked puzzled "haven't seen her since."

"you?" she asked suddenly
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:14 am

"Eh not really only one girl has caught my eye" Cassian said smiling, as he turned towards where the sun was in the sky.

"Oh.... wow" Ireth said as she got up from her spot, her voice all choked up. "Well... I have to go I'll see you around" she said as she backed away slowly. "I'm sorry I just-" she said but cut herself off, her eyes glistened with tears. "I'm sorry just, bye for now" she said as she turned around and sped off into the forest, not looking back towards him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:20 am

"who?" she asked nosily

"wait!" james had relized he had hurt her feelings in some way but he didn'y know what he said. He ran after her his paws skimming the ground
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:26 am

Ireth swerved past the trees, tears falling down her face burning her cheeks. She jumped into a secret hiding place in a fallen oak tree. She crawled to the back of the den, tears flooding over her.

"I don't know if I should I might not like it" Cassian said to Jess, staring down at his paws.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:36 am

"well then if its beter not to be herd..." she said still nagging him to tell

james followed but lost her trial. he lowered his ehad and transformed back into human he looked around for his clothes and pulled on his pants and grabbed his shirt
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:45 am

"Fine I will give you a hint but it is too simple" Cassian said with a grin as he turned towards Jess.

Ireth sniffed, gathering her clothes together as she stared down at the ground. She began to claw her way through the old wood, making a small den that lead into a wide space for her to relax a little and be alone.

(this is what Ireth really is supposed to look like: The animal You have become - Page 8 829s704 )
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:49 am

"alright hint away!" she smiled

james wandered into the meadow where the cabin was and last seen cat
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:53 am

"Fine but it's pretty stupid for a hint" Cassian said as he took a deep breath. "She is in front of me there it is."

Ireth got out of her hinding place and changed into herself, getting her clothes on quickly. She ran through the woods towards a hidden cave behind a waterfall. She sat down in the back of the cave, tears trickled down her cheeks as she trembled in the cold, damp cave.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:01 am

Jess bulshed but made it into a joke "the squirl?" she said flicking to a squirrl directly in front of him. pretending to look puzzled even tho her cheeks where flaming red

james wandered past after looking in the cabin and went down the pth past the water fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The animal You have become
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next