Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The animal You have become

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

The animal You have become - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:46 am

First topic message reminder :

WELCOME TO THE WILD JUNGAL OF N.Y. City

Welcome. You have been chosen. By who? By your inner beast. The one inside you. your spirt, your heart. It has taken over you. and now your are one. Ying, and Yang with your inner body. the Animal of your soul.

The animal You have become - Page 6 Glitterfy161434604D38

Basic Knowledge

You are a Guardian.
You have the ability to communicate with your inner soul beast.
Your beast can be any kind of living animal.
You may be it as well as human.
You will always possess its abilities (ex. if you are a a shark, you swim well and can breath under water)
BUT you are hidden.
Not to be known of
Your duty is to protect the world and spirt beast from harm.
Each of you have a destiny that will be laid out for you. no matter how small are big.
hiji the master teaches you and his animal is the only dragon

Setting the scene

You are in Ny. you live there
You may be travling to your spirt beast home land
Once you are about 13 or 14 you gain a spirt if you ever do.
You then will be spending a ton of time in a cave national park,
The park has a secret place for all spirt beast to meet.

The animal You have become - Page 6 June%2007-14
the park

Rules to role play
- One person per a animal. (no one else may be that animal)
- a male and female of each animal is alowed
-may be evil or good
-no god moding
-Always listien to Master Hiji

The form
may be human regular

Name: Username:
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not):
Discription pic:

The animal You have become - Page 6 _Thumbnail%5CAnimated%20Gifs%5CHolidays%20And%20Special%20Events%5CChristmas%5CTWINKLEThe Spirt beastThe animal You have become - Page 6 _Thumbnail%5CAnimated%20Gifs%5CHolidays%20And%20Special%20Events%5CChristmas%5CTWINKLE

Hiji-(me)
~A 50 year old man stuck in his 50s the only one too. He has black hair that hang
down past his ears. He wheres dark robes and is pale he will teach you.
Dragon~

Jessica-(me)
~ Brown hair to shoulder sometimes looks black brown eye nice curve slender.
She is a tiger and her exspirance is well. She got her spirt in her late 13th year
She is now 17~
Single:

Lauren-(Jay)
~Female picture below She is a blue jay
(does not understand what she is searching for Hiji) Age:15 ~
Single

James-(me)
~male, brownish blond hair well built tallish HOT!
he is a wolf, a black wolf with green eyes. (pic at bottom)
18 years on experince is okay still weak and losses control was a late bloomer~
single

Max -(Sugar and Spice)
~ male. her animal is balck stallion. Not very controled Max has longish
brown/balck hair. The center of his eyes are a deep green, surrouned by blue.
date or mate?: Lorriane ( mate)

Chris- (Chris)
~Male. Animal is A female spotted owl who he fondly called 'Alba' He does not
have complete control, however, he can reason with it.he is A 6 foot tall guy
with shaggy brown hair that falls strait to the tips of his ears. He is skinny as a
stick, and his arms and legs are long and muscled, giving him a lanky look. His
eyes are a hazel color, although they usually rest near amber, they can change. Age: 17~
date or mate?: Looking for a special someone ;)

Caitlyn Username: Feisty_Feline
~ girl Animal is Panther yes she can control it
Discription pic: long brown hair with a little bit of blonde. hazel eyes, very tall, nice curves
date or mate?: Date: Seamus ~

Username: meercat97
Name: Ireth Tsardur
Animal/ none: a wolf please if not then i guess a raven or a black cat
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not): she can control it
Discription pic:
date or mate?: she is looking for that special someone

Name:Cassian Trevan
Animal/ none: wolverine
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not): he can control it
Discription pic:
date or mate?: looking for his soulmate

None Sprits

Lorraine-(hilaryduff)
~ Female Looks like Hilary Duff Look Age: 16~ date or mate?:
Max ( Sugar and Spice?) he BF, She and him are together but
he hides the secret of him being an animal and she doesnt know until
he gets out of control and attacks her by accident ( Sugar and Spice will change or continue maybe)
TAKEN

[

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:23 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:47 am

Hiji shook his head. " Ask your soul you must work with it."
James jumped up into the tree knocking jess from it who fell on her hands and knees with a thud. She was a cat a cat lands on their feet. She hissed her eyes changing and she grwled. "Ill get you flea bag!" And brushed herself off
James laughed

Meanwhile: Hiji pointed to jessica. "she Is ready for trainign lets see what you got. If you have control over your beaast you can save people and not get to dirty with a fried in a fight. But with freedom of the soal you can fight combat better. Jess has no control on her soal. But she gives the cat freedom"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:51 am

Caitlyn muttered something, and went off with ANgie, there were a few falling trees, as ANgie wailed on them with all her furry fury.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:54 am

No one has ever seen Hiji actually AS a dragon, but they herd his dragon from within him some times. HIs draon was named Dazi and he often went into your head. Dazi was in Angies right now. "when your ready you and Jess should Put claw to claw and see who comes out on top."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:08 am

Angie smiled, she stalked Jess, silently leapign from one tree to the next... SHe finally saw her and crouched...
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:44 am

jess felt a breeze so soft but sudden blow her hair. her hair sttod up on her back and she begain a transformation as slash took over. Slash seced something dangerous another preditore. now with her new nose she could Identify it was a panther she two crouched
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:11 am

Angie smiled, so Jess did have some compettion in her. Her tail flicked with anticipation. Jess slowly turned her way... As a black purpleish blur, she was on the ground, a sly smile on her face as she chuckled, she was behind Jess, and she lept onto her, her claws were sheathed though.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:58 am

Jess transformed human mid leap and jumped up int the branches Angie shreding her snakers.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:07 am

Angie frowned at her but laughd softly, "You're no fun." She also changed to human, she could still take her down. She lept at her, her jeans and tight teeshirt not stopping her too badly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:12 am

"ah your not getting away with messing up my good pair of running shoes." Jess was hianging onto the branch now swung foward kicking her legs up into the air so she was on top of the branch, as Caitlyn landed on the branch she had been on. she jumped on her now tiger The full weight of the largest cat in the world would shurly cuase both of them tumbling to the forest floor. Jess on top. Claws out she jumped down onto her back
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:43 am

Angie swivled and kicked her off the branch, her tail flicked back and forth with excitement, "Bring it on." she purred.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:21 am

Jessicas claws Scrambled for the branch she pulled her heavy body up they were across from each other now. She jumped stright at her claws out but at the last second her paws snapws down pushing of a branch that layed right befre the panther. and she was above caitlyn. Then she jumped on her butt. and claws out hung on to it. off balancing her they BOTH tumbled to the grownd Jess landed on her feet a bit away.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:41 am

Angie scrambled for the trunk, and caught hold but at the bottom so it was useless she turned, laughign softly, "Well done." she said. And launched at her, claws sheathed.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:41 am

Jess rose her paws and claws up their paws slamed into each other and now it was more of a pushingwar. Jess paws were bigger,
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:55 am

But Angie's back legs were stronger, she pushe dher down smiling, she put her jaws around Jess neck and then whispered, 'I win." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:32 am

"No." she smiled. "you have lost your footing." She smirked. Their fight had rolled to a small edge that was a three feet droop not big but big enought, that fell to the little creeck bellow. Angies heavy bodys, cback paws rested on a log. Jess kicked it out from under her. The loos siol was ripped up by the movement and Angie tumbled down the small drop alowing jess to exscape the deadly grasp of her powerful fangs. She smiled as a small pebble hit her head and bounced of. She stuck her toung out and dashed into the woods
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:42 am

(may i join? here are my forms:

Name: Ireth Tsardur
Animal/ none: a wolf please if not then i guess a raven or a black cat
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not): she can control it
Discription pic:The animal You have become - Page 6 Raven__s_Song_by_Aiko_Phoenix
date or mate?: she is looking for that special someone

Name:Cassian Trevan
Animal/ none: wolverine
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not): he can control it
Discription pic: The animal You have become - Page 6 Edwin%20smith%203
date or mate?: looking for his soulmate

so can i join?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:13 am

(sure first carrie hass to be raven tho)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:27 am

(That will work perfect)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:44 am

(alright I can rp with jess and jake and hiji)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:13 am

(cool I will rp with Cassian and Ireth you can start)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:48 pm

Jess layed on a long low streched tree branch/
james sat on a rock eating a apple
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:20 am

Ireth sat under a tree, deep into thought. She thought about a lot of things but not this intently. She then went and grabbed a book and began to read.

"Why do you wanna read when you can just relax?" Cassian said as he hang from a tree, staring at Ireth.

Ireth looked up and pulled Cassian out of the tree. "Because reading makes you smarter and books are interesting."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:29 am

jess long striped ear swiviled and one annoyed eye opened and looked at the chatting two.

James layed down sucking the heat from the rock munching on his apple
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:31 am

Ireth rolled her eyes as she turned back to her book. "You can be so immature."

"Whatever" Cassian said as he climbed back up into the tree and layed down on one of the tree limbs.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Jess's tiger tail flicked cassian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The animal You have become
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next