Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! Empty
PostSubject: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:47 am

SapphireClan and EmeraldClan
~**~**~*~**~**~*~**~**~**~**~*~**~**~**~**~**~*~**~**~**~
You wander around the forest, tired and hungry. A cat comes up to you. “What are you doing here?” they ask. “Looking for a clan.” You reply. “Ok then, would you like to join (SapphireClan/EmeraldClan)?” Will you join?

-Warrior Code and Medicine Cat Handbook-
Both clans follow the Warrior Code and use each Medicine Cat treatment. Here is the link. https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/clans-f41/the-warrior-code-and-the-medicine-cat-handbook-t1786.htm

-The Clans-
Here is a picture of their territory. They're just not that close together. Between them, it's all forest, half SapphireClan territory, half EmeraldClan territory. Also, the clans are bigger than they look. Click to enlarge.
SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! Gfdjhgfqq0.thSapphireClan and EmeraldClan! Thpix

-Form-
Username:
Name:
Clan:
Description:
Mate:
Kits:

-Rules-
1. You may only take deputy if you don’t want Medicine Cat or vice versa.
2. Instead of “A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice” in the Warrior Code, you must mentor a cat if you are deputy.
3. The first person who asks for either Med. Cat or deputy gets it.
4. I will choose who will be the medicine cat apprentices.
5. No automatically being mates with other cats besides your own. Your cat must start a relationship on its own.
6. No killing a user’s cat without permission from them.
7. Please try to be active on this thread.
8. No fighting other cats if their user has never agreed for them to fight.
9. No Powerplaying, Godmodeling, or being perfect.
10. Post ‘Ready to RP’ in green or blue if you have read and agreed to all the rules.
11. Please have at least 1 cat a warrior or apprentice. Both clans need cats to defend their territory!
12. Type in third person.
13. Post in green if you are roleplaying with an EmeraldClan cat. Post in blue if you are roleplaying with a SapphireClan cat.
14. HAVE FUN!!!

-SapphireClan-
Leader- Sapphirestar [EnchantixBloom]
Deputy- Scarcloud [Kaikai]
Med. Cat-
Warriors
Bluefur [EnchantixBloom]
Steelclaw [XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX]
Apprentices
Queens
Elders
Kits
Blossomkit [EnchantixBloom]

-EmeraldClan-
Leader-
Deputy-
Med. Cat-
Sparkleflower [EnchantixBloom]
Warriors
Lightningstripe [Kaikai]
Angeltail [Kaikai]
Crescentmoon [XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX]
Apprentices
Firepaw [EnchantixBloom]
Queens
Dawnflower [EnchantixBloom]
Elders
Kits

-Cats Outside of Clans-

NOTE: The EmeraldClan leader will be chosen by Sparkleflower. All warriors (Excluding the deputy) will be able to try out. The form must be in italic for that cat to try out for leader. Obviously, only EmeraldClan cats can try out. If your cat is a rogue or kittypet and will join EmeraldClan, they will be able to participate too. Only one of your cats can try out for leader. The more stars (★) your cat gets, the closer it is to leader. All the participating cats will be in italic.

-My Forms-
Username: EnchantixBloom
Name: Sapphirestar
Clan: SapphireClan
Description: Beautiful striped gray cat with crystal blue eyes.
Mate: None yet.
Kits: None yet.

Name: Firepaw
Clan: EmeraldClan
Description: Handsome orange cat with green eyes.
Mate: Too young.
Kits: Too young.

Name: Blossomkit
Description: Snow white cat with beautiful blue eyes.
Mate: Too young.
Kits: Too young.

Name: Sparkleflower
Description: Brown striped tabby cat with glistening blue eyes.
Mate: None.
Kits: None.

Name: Bluefur
Description: Beautiful blue cat with blue eyes.
Kits: None yet.

Name: Dawnflower
Description: Pure white cat with green eyes.
Kits: Expecting some soon.
~**~*~**~**~*~**~**~*~**~*~**~**~**~**~*~**~

-News-
10/19/08- SapphireClan and EmeraldClan has been started!
Scarcloud has joined SapphireClan! Lightningstripe and Angeltail have joined EmeraldClan!
11/2/08- I deleted Riverpaw and Fireheart and made them Firepaw and Bluefur.
11/17/08- Steelclaw has joined SapphireClan! Crescentmoon has joined EmeraldClan!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:40 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! BUcdSapphireClan and EmeraldClan! QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:00 am

Username: Kaikai
Name: Scarcloud ; Lightningstripe ; Angeltail
Clan: Sapphire; Emerald ; Emerald
Description: Brown tom with a scar over his eye ; Orange tom with black lightning bolt stripe on back ; Pinkish she-cat with halo imprint on back
Mate: none ; none ; none
Kits: none ; none ; none

Ready to RP!

Last edited by Kaikai on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:08 am

((Kai, can you read the note that is under "Cats Outside of Clans", please? Thanks for joining!))
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:32 am

((Thanks! When one more user joins, you can start to RP.))
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:29 pm

((BUMP! Join, please! I know I come up with girly names for the clans, xD, but forget that. I want to have interesting stuff happen, now that I read the first book. =) ))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:49 am

ready to rp

Username: XoX_Shadow_Tiger_XoX (u can just call me Tiger Or Shadow tiger if that helps)
Name: CrescentMoon
Clan: Emrald
Description: A Well built male cat with a silvery gray pelt with a black tipped tail and paws. White bloches aboung his sliver gray fur a large cresnt shape in black over his green eyes. His pelt also has some black bloches that make him look like a shadow. He looks like the moon and in the bright lights it reflects bright white.
Mate: wants
Kits:Username: none yet

Name: SteelClaw
Clan: Saphir
Description: A larege black cat with silvery claws and and yellow eyes. He has a long silver gray strip acros his back frome nose to tail tip making him look kinda like a skunk
Mate: Wants
Kits: would like

Last edited by XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:37 am

((Please read the note under "Cats Outside of Clans", please! Thanks for joining!))

Sparkleflower wondered who she would choose for leader.
Bluefur wandered around camp.
Firepaw wondered who his mentor would be.
Blossomkit was asleep in the nursery.
Sapphirestar was thinking.
Dawnflower ate some fresh-kill.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:41 am

(Oh right. Thanks)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:48 am

((You can start to RP.))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 am

(ah... should I already be part of this clan or what?)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:54 am

((Whatever you want. You could do one cat already in the clan and the other cat not.))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:07 am

(both in)

CrescentMoon padded out of hhis den his shadowy silver pelt reflecting brightly in the moon light.

Steelcale layed in the dirt looking at the moon and star pelt
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:43 am

((Ok.))

Bluefur padded over to Steelclaw. "Hi. Do you want to hunt?"
Sparkleflower left camp to collect some herbs. She passed Crescentmoon.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:59 pm

Crescentmoon nodded hello as he headed out to get a drink.

Steelclaw nodded. "sure." he smiled
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:36 am

Sparkleflower said hello back. She headed out to the forest and found burdock root and cobwebs. Now she just needed some poppy seeds.
Bluefur headed out for the forest.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:01 am

"Yes sure. I just ned a drink." he said

Steelclaw layed in the sun
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:26 pm

((It's blue- Sapphire, green- Emerald, and Steelclaw was asked to hunt, not Crescentmoon.))

"Are you coming?" Bluefur asked Steelclaw.
Sparkleflower still wandered through the forest. Where are the poppy seeds, she thought.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:36 am

(Bump!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:52 am

(woops)

"Yeah" he said hopping to his feet
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:51 am

Bluefur padded out into the forest with Steelclaw. "Do you scent anything?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!   SapphireClan and EmeraldClan! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SapphireClan and EmeraldClan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Clans-
Jump to: