Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

:( I ahve a promble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

:( I ahve a promble Empty
PostSubject: :( I ahve a promble   :( I ahve a promble I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:45 am

When ever i try to egt anotehr Dragon, ( i lvo ehave 4!) it says "You already have too many eggs and decide not overburden yourself by taking another. :( I ahve a promble Image" what do i do! i alomst got a dimo, chicken,and a paper!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :( I ahve a promble   :( I ahve a promble I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:54 am

Sugar and Spice wrote:
When ever i try to egt anotehr Dragon, ( i lvo ehave 4!) it says "You already have too many eggs and decide not overburden yourself by taking another. :( I ahve a promble Image" what do i do! i alomst got a dimo, chicken,and a paper!
You (a.) get rid of one of your current eggs, or (b.) wait for an egg to hatch. Sorry you missed them. Tough luck.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: :( I ahve a promble   :( I ahve a promble I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:17 am

i'm sorry,
and bella's right.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: :( I ahve a promble   :( I ahve a promble I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:40 am

Can't have more then one egg at a time.

And you can have: three hatchlings and four eggs. or vice versa
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: :( I ahve a promble   :( I ahve a promble I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:47 am

oh thanks cat, that explains a lot lol.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: :( I ahve a promble   :( I ahve a promble I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:53 am

S&S you cant have more than four eggs and hatchlings (I have four eggs and hatchlings at the same time so dont argue with me!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :( I ahve a promble   :( I ahve a promble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:( I ahve a promble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Ungrouped. :: Links To Other Sites :: Dragon Cave-
Jump to: